The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The queue at the bank is not the best place to read tattle. Just burst out laughing and everyone has looked at me
Once I was looking at tattle and there was some kind of funny screenshot of Chris. My phone froze and I couldn't get it off and was just on my way out to pick up kids from school, so put it in my pocket. Had forgotten by the time I got there, gets out my phone to check the time and it looks like I've got a picture of his face as my screensaver, it scared even me. I was grateful for social distancing, don't think anyone was close enough to me to have seen it!

I think it might actually have been the Prinny Woo song, imagine that playing out loud in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
The picture of Mila under the 'sick comforter'
looks like she hasn't got much room in whatever she's squashed into, carrycot maybe?
So much for a first size, teeny tiny, iddy biddy, booboo.

Reactions: 28
I think itโ€™s absolutely shameful that flower woman practically begging Sarah to show the mila flowers.
First blows the name reveal, then she lies to try and cover it all up. She knows what creepy has done regarding his young fan base, yet still wants her brand showcasing by these scumbags! Sheโ€™s got a teen daughter herself itโ€™s absolutely unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Iโ€™ve got to stop watching Gypsy weddings ๐Ÿ˜‚ meelah is starting to look like a traveller baby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚pic 1. Pic 2 isnโ€™t she 5-6 weeks old now?
Poor little soul,why has she got a knitted turd on her head in the second photo ? Lazy's choice in babywear is bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Iโ€™ve got to stop watching Gypsy weddings ๐Ÿ˜‚ meelah is starting to look like a traveller baby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚pic 1. Pic 2 isnโ€™t she 5-6 weeks old now?
Oh dear Mila, I am so sorry you have been born just to be an advertising tool for your vile parents, you deserve better.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ The amount of โ€œpushingโ€ they are doing trying to sell blankets, and get people to watch their old vlogs, is just embarrassing now!!! Every vlog they are banging on about their previous vlogs, and every vlog we get a display of how Baby & Me products are being usedโ€ฆ they are behaving like they are desperate for money and itโ€™s not a good look ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 46
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The queue at the bank is not the best place to read tattle. Just burst out laughing and everyone has looked at me
Iโ€™ve done the same ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ The amount of โ€œpushingโ€ they are doing trying to sell blankets, and get people to watch their old vlogs, is just embarrassing now!!! Every vlog they are banging on about their previous vlogs, and every vlog we get a display of how Baby & Me products are being usedโ€ฆ they are behaving like they are desperate for money and itโ€™s not a good look ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Thatโ€™s what I also think, getting desperate for some holiday funds ๐Ÿ˜‚

Telling them their title is insensitive is trolling, but sending death threats to someone who didnโ€™t affect anyone just gave advice to minghams isnโ€™t? ๐Ÿ˜‚
F7C04EBD-F0E1-4F97-BD43-D3807D8BCE23.jpeg
DA3DFCE3-011F-4B76-B334-01694C844CCF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Views are dropping so Sarah is back on the homeschooling groups trying to drum up more. Since when did they go to the Caribbean and Far East??
I think they stopped off at this restaurant on their travels of Scotland and got confused.
Screenshot 2021-09-13 151736.png

• Haha
Reactions: 68
A lot of the ifam are as ignorant as the Minghams ,birds of a feather flock together .

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They certainly are trying to get us to view earlier vlogs for their content arenโ€™t they?! Thing is, many of their gullible ifam children will do just as they request ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Oh and changed my raw banana avatar as fancied a change ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hope there is someone in the home school group that Lazy has posted in that will inform all the other members! How is she not embarrassed by her actions. And i notice she has conveniently forgotten to mention the car park of dreams, the constant moaning-even when in Australia. Plus, when did they go to the Caribbean?

Reactions: 34
Imagine if they are parked up somewhere for the night and someone breaks in and drives off with them all.

No idea why this has popped in to my head but im sat laughing to myself ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm sure they'd return them all pronto once Lazy38teen started complaining along with the overwhelming stench of the van ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she in the pram? Canโ€™t see her. Also, that thing on her head, isnโ€™t that what young sheikh boys wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Trying to sell all their tat,
Sarah38 thinking she's all that
In reality she's sat on her frog arse getting fat
Creepy making a delivery van into a van of dreams
Life in Pylon Palace isn't all it seems
Filming boring vlogs almost every day
The Minghams are now driving away
To better days ? Well time will tell
If they can survive the bleeping smell...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has anyone every watched the toilet scene from Alan Partridge, Alpha Papa? Chris IS Alan in every way, can totally see this happening

(would love to think of Calamity Kayak Paul as Pat, but of course, he'd never do that ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.