Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
😂😂😂 The queue at the bank is not the best place to read tattle. Just burst out laughing and everyone has looked at me
Once I was looking at tattle and there was some kind of funny screenshot of Chris. My phone froze and I couldn't get it off and was just on my way out to pick up kids from school, so put it in my pocket. Had forgotten by the time I got there, gets out my phone to check the time and it looks like I've got a picture of his face as my screensaver, it scared even me. I was grateful for social distancing, don't think anyone was close enough to me to have seen it!

I think it might actually have been the Prinny Woo song, imagine that playing out loud in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

LindaaLouu

I’m sorry I have to say this… lazy saying “people even ask if she’s premature because they can’t believe how teeny she is.” Has RILED me!!

I’ve been blessed to never have experienced any of my babies being premature (they were either late or just under a week early) but I remember a mum in a toddler group I took my kids too (see Sarah, mums that actually take their babies and children to groups with other human beings!) and there was a lovely mum of twins there who had 15 month old twin boys. They looked the size of an average 4-5 month old at nearly a year and a half old. Never ONCE did I say “wow they’re so small they must be premature?” She always happily brought it up and I found her and her twins just inspirational and in turn it educated me on just how hard on babies it is to be born before term. I just find that so rude and unlikely for anyone to make that kind of comment. Lazy is the type of person who would shove a knitting needle up her clacker at 36 weeks gestation to ensure the baby came early!!!

She’s honestly at the point where she needs help with this. She reminds me of the film Shallow Hal, where he sees his girlfriend skinny yet everyone else sees a bafoon! Sarah, Mila isn’t tiny or even slightly “preemie” looking. Jace hasn’t got a small waist, Isabelle isn’t short, esme isn’t shorter than her average age peers, Isla isn’t iddy biddy! And let’s all be honest, the only reason Jace was such a skinny baby, was because you starved him Sarah! Every baby would look “tiny” if they were starved by their mothers!!!! It’s not because they were born small 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 63

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
You can tell when the Ingham’s have actually had to pay for something. They do nothing but complain about it. Worst customers ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

charlotte_98

I think it’s absolutely shameful that flower woman practically begging Sarah to show the mila flowers.
First blows the name reveal, then she lies to try and cover it all up. She knows what creepy has done regarding his young fan base, yet still wants her brand showcasing by these scumbags! She’s got a teen daughter herself it’s absolutely unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Neck lace

VIP Member
I remember reading in one of the newspaper articles that Bella was worried about Creepy coming back down to Alton Towers and confronting her in the weeks following her coming forward with his grooming messages. Luckily, I don't think that she worked there for much longer. Imagine if she'd still worked there now and had bumped into the family? It would have been awful for her.

Those 5 girls who came forward publicly were so brave and they all thought that by speaking up, Creepy would be thrown off YouTube and no more female fans would be in danger of being groomed by him. But YouTube let him carry on because what he had done was 'only immoral', not illegal. Those girls and every girl/woman who watches them deserve so much better 😔. Someone who abuses their position of power and influence should never be allowed anywhere near vulnerable people.

I feel for Bella tonight, knowing that the creep was allowed back there after she had been brave enough to publicly come forward and risk her safety. At least she and the other girls will always feel proud that they raised so much awareness about Creepy and stopped many others being groomed by him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Zade

Isn't it strange how when they are being gifted hotel rooms they all manage to fit, yet when they have to pay it's impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Maria1

Chatty Member
Is anybody else taking an unusual interest in DPD vans? While out yesterday, I eyed up every van I saw while mentally envisioning 7 people sleeping/living in one.
Conclusion: Chris is a selfish fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Abbvay

VIP Member
Isabelle's 16th birthday trip out - so they start with all the rides for Jace.

Also she has to explain the over 90cm wristband - he was only just over, actually when she measured him he was under, so don't worry he is still smaller than everyone thinks, she can't give up on the iddy biddy child idea.

Reactions: 57

M_stalker

Sarah has to elaborate why Jace was wearing a 90cm wristband, she says she was surprised that he only just touched the 90cm line but he is still quite small and that the tap measure she uses at home says he is under 90cm. It’s seriously almost a form of munchausen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’m sorry I have to say this… lazy saying “people even ask if she’s premature because they can’t believe how teeny she is.” Has RILED me!!

I’ve been blessed to never have experienced any of my babies being premature (they were either late or just under a week early) but I remember a mum in a toddler group I took my kids too (see Sarah, mums that actually take their babies and children to groups with other human beings!) and there was a lovely mum of twins there who had 15 month old twin boys. They looked the size of an average 4-5 month old at nearly a year and a half old. Never ONCE did I say “wow they’re so small they must be premature?” She always happily brought it up and I found her and her twins just inspirational and in turn it educated me on just how hard on babies it is to be born before term. I just find that so rude and unlikely for anyone to make that kind of comment. Lazy is the type of person who would shove a knitting needle up her clacker at 36 weeks gestation to ensure the baby came early!!!

She’s honestly at the point where she needs help with this. She reminds me of the film Shallow Hal, where he sees his girlfriend skinny yet everyone else sees a bafoon! Sarah, Mila isn’t tiny or even slightly “preemie” looking. Jace hasn’t got a small waist, Isabelle isn’t short, esme isn’t shorter than her average age peers, Isla isn’t iddy biddy! And let’s all be honest, the only reason Jace was such a skinny baby, was because you starved him Sarah! Every baby would look “tiny” if they were starved by their mothers!!!! It’s not because they were born small 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sarah is either not mentally okay to the point where she is delusional. Or not mentally okay to the point where she is a compulsive liar.
I’m not a doctor but that’s a fact

• Heart
Reactions: 55