Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Midazmi

She’s the most ‘showy’ of them all. She’s probably the most talented if they let her go to art classes or music/ acting/ dancing.

unfortunately they’ve kept her stuck in the cult where she’s not mixing with others and as with all of those kids think they are the best thing since sliced bread and anyone saying otherwise is a hater.

They are going to struggle in real life when it comes to job interviews and rejection because they’ve always been told everyone is just a jealous hater
You are so right!

Reactions: 5

Morleybbz

I could be wrong but I think they’re only 2/3 days behind now. The other day they were talking about it only being 15 Fridays until Christmas and I thought I’d seen that on Facebook this Friday?
They definitely mentioned something about Christmas - Raw's post reminded me that I had heard something in one of their blogs which gave an idea of when they filmed... and your Christmas comment also clicked with me!

I'm pretty sure they said it was almost a 100 days until Christmas... There's a christmas shop in my town which has a countdown outside, its apparently days until Christmas today (mon) so that gives us an idea of the Inghams delay!

Reactions: 5

Captainmouse

VIP Member
What Creepy may have meant by the tyre being a few sizes too small is the width. My spare tyre and also my ex’s, who’s we had to use last year on his car, are narrower than our regular everyday ones. It’s ample for getting you to a garage to get a new one fitted, or get you home if not too far away. We travelled about 30 miles to get home because of when and where we were and then sorted the new one out the next day. There was a warning on ex’s spare that it has a limit of 50mph. I don’t know if mine has a limit 🤔
That’s a space saver

Reactions: 4

Blah blah

Sarah walking along with Mila while the sun blazed into babys eyes, you could see Mila was squinting and uncomfortable 😕 she is a disgrace of a mother 🙄 then when they are leaving she has a heavy blanket over her in the pram and her camera plonked on top of her!! What the hell is wrong with that woman 🤬

I'm willing to bet they tried to get a freebie off Premier Inn but were refused, hence the complaints about service. I wouldn't put it past them.

Islas poor eye ☹ i would say they rubbed suncream on her ontop of sweat and it irritated her skin. I can't believe they didn't get some sudocreme or something for her. Is there a chemist at AT?
Mila isnt in the pram, Izzy is holding her 🤣

Reactions: 2