The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#191 clickbaiting sick kids brings in the quids

It looked like chickenpox to me

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
#191 Kids watch out overhead, your mum's on the winched up plywood bed

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Can we all just note that when Creepy was standing in Wickes carpark he said he’d brought Isabelle, Isla and Jace with him in the van because he was on the way to Specsavers? Isabelle can be seen in the front so we can presume that Isla and Jace are somewhere in the back. How were they strapped in? No wonder he didn’t show them.

He quite clearly said that he noticed Jace had blisters on his hands and he wasn’t 100% when he was putting him in the van, then he backtracked because he didn’t want to be picked up on the fact that he’d taken an obviously ill and contagious child out and about to the shops.

Mila is NOT a small baby. No one would think she was premature. What is going on in that woman’s lonely brain cell? In one breath she calls her “tubby”, pot kettle Sarah38teen, and in the next she’s teeny tiny.
I thought that about them all being in that van, without being strapped in. We've all seen crash tests where adults, and children even more so, simply fly through a vehicle and straight through the front windscreen. No amount of Jace being held by Isabelle, on a normal seat, would prevent that happening. And if it did, it would be fatal for any one of them, or all three. Did it even cross his mind? Of course it didn't, except that the seating arrangements weren't shown, as you rightly pointed out. The police would have a field day if they stopped this vehicle. Please let it happen!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry I have to say this… lazy saying “people even ask if she’s premature because they can’t believe how teeny she is.” Has RILED me!!

I’ve been blessed to never have experienced any of my babies being premature (they were either late or just under a week early) but I remember a mum in a toddler group I took my kids too (see Sarah, mums that actually take their babies and children to groups with other human beings!) and there was a lovely mum of twins there who had 15 month old twin boys. They looked the size of an average 4-5 month old at nearly a year and a half old. Never ONCE did I say “wow they’re so small they must be premature?” She always happily brought it up and I found her and her twins just inspirational and in turn it educated me on just how hard on babies it is to be born before term. I just find that so rude and unlikely for anyone to make that kind of comment. Lazy is the type of person who would shove a knitting needle up her clacker at 36 weeks gestation to ensure the baby came early!!!

She’s honestly at the point where she needs help with this. She reminds me of the film Shallow Hal, where he sees his girlfriend skinny yet everyone else sees a bafoon! Sarah, Mila isn’t tiny or even slightly “preemie” looking. Jace hasn’t got a small waist, Isabelle isn’t short, esme isn’t shorter than her average age peers, Isla isn’t iddy biddy! And let’s all be honest, the only reason Jace was such a skinny baby, was because you starved him Sarah! Every baby would look “tiny” if they were starved by their mothers!!!! It’s not because they were born small 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 63
I’m sorry I have to say this… lazy saying “people even ask if she’s premature because they can’t believe how teeny she is.” Has RILED me!!

I’ve been blessed to never have experienced any of my babies being premature (they were either late or just under a week early) but I remember a mum in a toddler group I took my kids too (see Sarah, mums that actually take their babies and children to groups with other human beings!) and there was a lovely mum of twins there who had 15 month old twin boys. They looked the size of an average 4-5 month old at nearly a year and a half old. Never ONCE did I say “wow they’re so small they must be premature?” She always happily brought it up and I found her and her twins just inspirational and in turn it educated me on just how hard on babies it is to be born before term. I just find that so rude and unlikely for anyone to make that kind of comment. Lazy is the type of person who would shove a knitting needle up her clacker at 36 weeks gestation to ensure the baby came early!!!

She’s honestly at the point where she needs help with this. She reminds me of the film Shallow Hal, where he sees his girlfriend skinny yet everyone else sees a bafoon! Sarah, Mila isn’t tiny or even slightly “preemie” looking. Jace hasn’t got a small waist, Isabelle isn’t short, esme isn’t shorter than her average age peers, Isla isn’t iddy biddy! And let’s all be honest, the only reason Jace was such a skinny baby, was because you starved him Sarah! Every baby would look “tiny” if they were starved by their mothers!!!! It’s not because they were born small 🤦🏼‍♀️
Sarah is either not mentally okay to the point where she is delusional. Or not mentally okay to the point where she is a compulsive liar.
I’m not a doctor but that’s a fact

• Heart
Reactions: 55
God I feel so sorry for the kids growing up in this tit show. Everything about their parents is toxic, they just get worse and worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
My first born was overdue but weighed 5.4.. he was tiny... shut the f*ck up Sarah, Mila Is an average sized baby. Having a tiny baby isn't cute or a novelty.I spent most of my pregnancy in hospital due to HG, IUGR and pre-eclampsia. Having a small baby is often life threatening for both mother and baby.

F*cking clown if a womam

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
My first born was overdue but weighed 5.4.. he was tiny... shut the f*ck up Sarah, Mila Is an average sized baby. Having a tiny baby isn't cute or a novelty.I spent most of my pregnancy in hospital due to HG, IUGR and pre-eclampsia. Having a small baby is often life threatening for both mother and baby.

F*cking clown if a womam
Exactly my latest was only 4 weeks early and was 4lb 5oz but like yourself I spent most the pregnancy in hospital and we both literally died even now almost 5months on not 100% and he has physio weekly and many other things yet she has average size babies with no health issues and seems disappointed! She's delusional

• Heart
Mila looks premature 😳 wtf is she on? There is no way someone asked that!. She is not iddy biddy. Sarah non of you are as “small” as you believe. Yeah jace is skinny but he’s not 18-24 month clothes size. Everything’s skin tight on him. For a little boy having such tight trousers, that can’t be comfortable. Then again he’s probably still in a nappy.I see they were eating chicken at TGI Friday’s. So over this family. They all bugged me when they gave the book. Always sticking their fingers in everything. I’ve never seen such grabby kids in my life.

Reactions: 34
I think it’s absolutely disgusting she’s photoshopped Isabelle in this pic! And so badly!!. Also how do you know the glasses are going to be better if you don’t have them yet? 😂. The glass on them is much clearer?? 😂Yeah Sarah you do realise when they are tried on there is plastic lenses right?. So the OCD wasn’t OCD.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
As we would say here in aus…lazy is as dumb as dog tit….suddenly discovering diffusers……Izzy got one for Xmas from Isla as a secret Santa prob returned or never used and now lost in the garage of horrors….she buys so much crap she has no idea what they do and dont have….and having to ask babe for the word for vapour….oh my days and They are are homeschooling Those girls into total ignorance….and I have to confess I did go back and check the diffuser gift….

I
I think it’s absolutely disgusting she’s photoshopped Isabelle in this pic! And so badly!!. Also how do you know the glasses are going to be better if you don’t have them yet? 😂. The glass on them is much clearer?? 😂Yeah Sarah you do realise when they are tried on there is plastic lenses right?. So the OCD wasn’t OCD.
I think we are going to be witnessing Isabelle descend into mental health issues and eating disorders and it’s all thanks to her parents for fat shaming her and photoshopping her pics….she is a teenager with all there ups and downs and insecurities which she cannot share with friends, instead her so called mother shares with strangers and posts for all to see…it is absolute abuse and it will take years if ever for those girls to recover….

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Jace, Chris & Mila have the “rash” and their response is to google. Sarah has a dirty toe and she pays for a private appointment, sobs into the camera several days in a row claiming she has cancer.

Dr Chris saying there’s no actual risk to pregnant women from HFM or CP. Chris CP is a serious health risk when pregnant!. I’m not sure about HFM never had it or know anyone that has. He’s such a twit. I bet they didn’t bother to call. A curtesy 😡 mate your the one who dragged your child out poorly covered in it. You even state in the vlog you have it on your arm and Jace wasn’t well when you put him in the van.The absolute cheek of him. I just want to punch him in his fat ugly crooked face! 👊👊👊👊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Their kids aren’t good enough to see the doctor for actual problems, yet these “parents” see the doctor for the dumbest problems. More to add to my theory that they want something bad to happen to kids so they can clickbait and worry what’s left of the Ifam.

I don’t like Isabelle in the slightest, but The Fat Lady photoshopping her picture to make her thinner is so wrong! I dislike her more and more everyday.

the kids are normal or more than normal sized. This obsession with making them smaller is diabolical. Sarah needs locked up in a psych ward, she is dangerous. And Pig Grease needs to be in prison. Those kids need to be in a normal home.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.