The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#190 Forcing your kids to sleep in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan.
Had to edit to fit, sorry @Itsokshweetaaat

Recap, from what I can remember
- Isabelle had a crap 16th birthday celebrations, poor girl. No cake, balloons, banners.
- Isabelle dragged to Lightwater Valley on her birthday, despite asking to stay home. LWV is aimed at 12years and under
- Lazy ordered a load of brownies, but ate them all herself
- Still trying to convince themselves that Mila is teeny tiny
- Apparently they are going somewhere very exciting. It's Alton Towers.
- Creepy continued to refurb the DPD van of p@ed0 dreams until 5am
- The caravan appears to be back on the drive.
- Vlog uploaded on 9/11, clickbait that Lazy thought she was going to die. Inghams do not seem to understand why that is insensitive

(Sure I've missed something!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Nah I don't fancy sleeping with Katrina. Don't want to end up being tiktok famous. I'll just stay a chatty member.

Good morning Steve 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There’s no way in hell - no matter who installed it - I would trust sleeping in a van on the top of a “bunk” bed where my children slept underneath. That’s at least 200kg of weight that thing has got to hold. You just wouldn’t trust it would you?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Why would you put your own children's lives in danger ? Creepy isn't qualified to do anything safely as well we know (Loch Lomond) I seriously fear that a serious accident is going to happen in that ex Dpd van.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Also they know their views are getting worse and their content is poor. Is that why they keep talking about rewatching their own vlogs? Too much effort to make new content so trying to make money off videos from 3 years ago

Why would you put your own children's lives in danger ? Creepy isn't qualified to do anything safely as well we know (Loch Lomond) I seriously fear that a serious accident is going to happen in that ex Dpd van.
Surely there are some safety regulations that will need to be passed? At least I would hope so!!

where is everyone going to sit?

Reactions: 36
I’m sure that’s not there van ..isnt theirs black….also the vidoe of jace sleeping in her insta has him in a very awkward position and she filmed and uploaded it….that poor little boy has no privacy and they have no respect for him at all….it needs to be reported to the police for child endangerment or have they left it there for their special friend that leaves time stamps on their vlogs…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with you guys imagine if that top bunk fell down in the night the kids below wouldn’t stand a chance, also Sarah feeds in bed and yeh people think they won’t fall asleep but do all the time especially after a couple of bad nights and travelling (travelling is exhausting in itself ).
Imagine she did drop off even briefly and the baby rolled off in a normal bed it’s not a disaster in most cases as the drop is fairly small but from that height can you even imagine 😤. How are the kids supposed to sleep and do any kind of productive work in that van it’s ridiculous and for what ? So scrappy doo can live the teenage dream he needs to grow up already he’s not an emo kid anymore he’s more like kindergarten flop.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
They would be far better off getting a tent for the older girls for outside and just have them and the babies in the van, or better still get a proper motor home, no way is that van safe, there is ot going to be 7 seatbelts for a start

Reactions: 29
Views are dropping so Sarah is back on the homeschooling groups trying to drum up more. Since when did they go to the Caribbean and Far East??
Didnt they go to singapore when they went to australia? Isnt that the far east?
Also i dont ever remember a caribbean trip?

Reactions: 26
Didnt they go to singapore when they went to australia? Isnt that the far east?
Also i dont ever remember a caribbean trip?
Yeah but she says Singapore in there as well so does she not realise they're one and the same ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From that comment it reads like they are always out on exotic trips. The reality these days is far from it! They are so desperate to be anywhere but home that they rush out on their road trips without any thought or planning, but if they thought to stay home and save for holidays like most people they could still have one or two big trips abroad a year.

Reactions: 37
I messaged that teacher play woman who sent Sarah thise books for Jace. Asked why she did it and has she researched the family. Anyway this morning the post has been deleted lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
They would be far better off getting a tent for the older girls for outside and just have them and the babies in the van, or better still get a proper motor home, no way is that van safe, there is ot going to be 7 seatbelts for a start
Problem with the tent is that they will be planning on sleeping in car parks and at the road side again. There won't be anywhere safe to put a tent. I am intrigued to see how the seating is for when they actually set off because I don't think they will have adequate seatbelts either, especially to secure the car seats.

Reactions: 29
Can you imagine how miserable this 'travelling' experience will be if they have bad weather? For starters where would you even put wet coats and footwear in that van of doom? 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.