The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mdf death trap

Does Chris think him and sarah are squeezing into that gap on the top?
I cannot wait for this trip. Seriously, if they set up a go fund me I’ll pay one of their toll fees
Christ, imagine the stench in there at nigh with all the farts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not to give them ideas but they really should test it all out before going anywhere. And what if there are gale force winds? No way will that bed stay in place. Id be scared to go in that and im an adult.

Reactions: 16
I think the mdf bed of dreams is supposed to rest on these bits at the side? I don't watch their vlogs so unsure how far down the bed lowers. Surely there's no way just those cables will hold the weight of Sarah and Chris.

Getting in and out of the beds will be fun as the wardrobe/bathroom looks like it's block one side so they will have to scramble over each other if they want to get up at night.
Can you imagine it breaking and they become trapped in the van lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Isla “smelling” pens, discuss!! Plus no sign if mommy dearest saying “we don’t smell pens”

Reactions: 12
#191 what smells worse, the Inghams sleeping in a van or a mouldy tin of spam

• Haha
Reactions: 27
POORLY BOY, AMAZING DESERT HACK & DADS CRAZY INVENTION!

Desert? Are they off to the Sahara on their next road trip?

Lazy is trying to be quiet because the girls are tutoring and Jace and Mila are asleep. She doesn't usually get to start the vlog until the chaos has began. She doesn't get a chance to chat. Does anyone else feel like it's Christmas as soon as September begins? Creepy rolls his eyes off camera. Don't get her wrong, she thinks it's the autumn vibe with the leaves falling off the trees and orange everywhere. She wants to drink hot chocolate under a duvet and watch Christmas movies. She watched Christmas movies all day yesterday. Jace had a fever all day yesterday. He has never ever ever been ill or had a fever so Lazy thinks it knocked him. Before they went to Alton Towers he had a cold and runny nose so Lazy is worried it's gone to his ear. Lazy is going to wake him up.

Isla is reading the universe book she got for Christmas. Lazy asks if she's learnt any interesting facts. She's learnt Jupiter isn't the closest planet to the sun, the rocky planets are the closest. How does she not know that we're closer to the sun than Jupiter? Neptune is the smallest gas planet and four times bigger than Earth. Lazy laughs at Isla for how she pronounces 'Uranus'. Asteroids are planets that haven't been formed yet.

Mila just woke up. "Good morning tubby". Mila is always in the best mood on a morning... "aren't you tubster". Lazy tells Mila she can't sit up yet. Then she folds a blanket.

Isabelle makes faces to the camera. Lazy calls her and Esme nutters. Jace is feeling better and ha just woke up. Isabelle says there's a massive spider in the room and blames the windows being open. Lazy tells us that Isabelle shouts to Creepy that there's a tarantula in her room, he runs upstairs and finds a money spider. Esme's bedroom is like a sweatbox. Creepy has gone out to the van. Lazy says that if she knew how time consuming the van would be it would've been a no, it was a no anyway. He's installing the lift-able bed. The van is 8 metres long and the same length as the caravan. The camera doesn't show how big the van is inside. Creepy has clever ways to fit things in. It will have a king bed and a double bed. The bottom bunk converts into a table and chairs and the front bed converts into a u-shaped sofa for the chuldren to sit on, and it has two isofixes, as well as seatbelts. It's been safety checked. Lazy is off to The Range. It's rainy so the park is off.

Isabelle and Esme are sat upstairs. Before Esme goes to the shops with Lazy, she's helping Isabelle clean her room. Isabelle has loads of old clothes so has a charity bag. She's planning on changing her room around one day because she wants shelves and lights above her bed. She needs to move the bed so needs Lazy to come up and have a look at where it would be best to put it. A couple of weeks ago Lazy told Isabelle she needed to buy a picture frame to put a photo from the photoshoot in. Jace is playing with her light up globe. Jace finds an elephant fake plant thing. In the next clip In Jace and Isabelle are watching Beauty and the Beast in the living room.

Lazy didn't filmed much when she was out. Creepy has showed her the bed that's moving into the ceiling. Esme walks past and says it's embarrassing. Lazy thought it would be a nine smooth thig. Creepy rant that it isn't finished yet. Lazy asks how you wouldn't see the ropes. She tells babe to go for it so he uses his remote control to move the bed up. It makes one hell of a noise. He needs to put pulley on the winch. Lazy continues laughing. Creepy is holding Mila and tells her to turn off the camera. Lazy shows him a wooden caravan sign that says 'Happy Holidays'. They need to find a precious place for it. In the car crusher with the DPD van because we a know what a disaster this will turn out to be.

Creepy has come in so Lazy can make dinner. They're having fajitas. After dinner is where its all at. Lazy saw something on Instagram and has got ingredients. Jace distracts Lazy and starts talking about Mila's new chair. Back to the dessert; you split an Oreo in half, put a bit of chocolate on it, pop on a marshmallow, pop the top on and pop them in the oven and you get a homemade smores. Lazy tells Isla to stop eating all the veg. She tells Isla she looks like Rudolf because she has a red dot on her nose. Isla says she was smelling a pen. Time lapse of Lazy chopping an onion and frying veg.

Dinner is done and Lazy is about to do the dessert thing. Isabelle doesn't want to do it and Lazy says that's ok. She shows us how to make the smore things. They are in the oven for 4/5 minute and Lazy laughs at them. She put to tops of the Oreos on. She says it's not what they look like but what they taste like. Lazy films Esme and Isla tasting them. Jace shouts that he wants some but Lazy tells him to he has to sit in his high chair. Jace continues to moan. Lazy gives in because in the next shot he's sat on the worktop with Lazy telling him not to ruin his new pyjamas. He's excited to see chocolate. Lazy feeds him.

Before Lazy ends the vlog she's showing us what she bought at the shops. The audio in the clips she filmed on her phone aren't good. She went to Home Bargains and Matalan. Mila has been fed continuously feeding from Lazy from the last 45 minutes and is now with Creepy. Lazy went to Matalan to buy two t-shirts for Creepy. She noticed there was a sale on so got some things. She got a couple of outfits for Jace, two hats reduced from £5 to 50p, a t-shirt and shorts for £3.50 in total. She was chuffed about a swim set for £3. Everything she bought today was really, really, really cheap. Isla brings Lazy a glass of water and chocolate. Lazy shows us a couple more baaaargain outfits. For "Mila Pops" there is a £2.50 dress, a £3 outfit with a nappy cover thing, a 'that's not my Flamingo' outfit. Mila will be moving into 0-3 months soon. Lazy bought her a pink coat with ears for £10, a frilly pink dress on the sale rail. Isla also has a baaaargain t-shirt and shorts outfit. Isla tells us there are 15 Fridays until Christmas - 104 days. Mila starts crying so Lazy says she thinks she's coming back with her. She shows us some Christmas Tree teddy things from Home Bargains. Jace tries to steal her chocolate. She needs to go and feed Mila and wash her hair because she's off out with her friend tomorrow.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2021-09-18 201918.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 202140.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 201535.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 201935.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 201841.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 200949.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know we are seeing the vlogs a week..ish late but makes.me laugh when they are saying this trip.is soon but we know they are still at home.
What if somethings happend and they cant go, by having the vlogs late and saying this they just look and sound stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@thegreencow love your rundowns! Thank you!

they are looking more rough and awful every clog. Thanks to the green cow , I don’t have to watch them and add to their abysmal view count, but looking at the screenshots they are included, I can see how their awful diet, life full of lies, lack of exercise, and uncleanliness is catching up with them. No wonder they look terrible! I also bet all the worry about their money problems and hoping no one else comes forward about The Grease’s perverted ways is also cashing them to look haggard as duck. hahahahaha just what they deserve!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched their most recent vlog, first time in years.

I’m sorry what the duck is that van… are they travelling in that? Why is the (alleged) pedophile building it? Don’t they have money? Can’t they buy a nice caravan? They can afford one of those ugly new builds I see.
I’m literally so confused lol all the titles seem to hint theyre travelling now/soon?

See they have another ginger kid, cute. The Matalan haul cracked me up. You’ve had 4 children and still need to buy £3 outfits?

The (alleged) pedophile has aged about 2 decades but still dresses like it’s 2009 I see.

Do they give much insight into what the girls are doing for school? The vlog mentioned them having tutoring but they were finished before Jace ate breakfast sooo….

I feel so bad for Isabelle. Having no friends I imagine, and seemingly no hobbies. Babysitting and organising the cheap tit in her bleak room.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I'm so concerned about the mental health of the kids, especially the older three, going on this trip. Surely social services will step in now. Surely the children have a right to have somewhere safe to sleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lazy says the death contraption has been 'safety checked'? By who?! Chief Safety Officer Jace?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I feel so genuinely sad for those children and the “education” they’re getting. There is absolutely no hope of them getting the level of education they need when they have Sarah teaching them. How does she not know already know that Jupiter isn’t the closest planet to the sun? And that Earth is one of the “rocky planets” closer to the sun than Jupiter?!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.