The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In assuming Mila will be needing her jabs soon and her hip check? So they cant go anywhere yet. Although that has never stopped them before.
Jabs are at 8 weeks and isn't she already 8 weeks?

Did she say if they'd been referred for a hip scan or if it was being confirmed at the 6-8 week doctors check and then referred if still necessary? I know some GP surgeries combine the appointment with the one for the jabs but here baby was still seen at 6 weeks then just jabs with a nurse at 8 weeks. Either way, she should have some appointments very soon. Since the van isn't ready yet they might fit in the first jabs but then only have 4 weeks till the next are due, and if being referred for the hip scan they might well be away when that appointment comes through.

Reactions: 15
So chris and his " ill never eat meat again" was all crap.

The poor Ifam are going to be even more bemused by this. The pair of narcissists will think they are making an admiral ethical stand, because 'fishies + Netflix' = good

Looks like yesterday's vlog isn't even going to hit 40k views before next upload 🍿

Reactions: 28
long time lurker here! but I have got to say Isabelle looks so sad, she's hasn't got any social life at all and is just friends with her sisters!? I love my sisters but my god at 16 I was out everyday and could think of nothing worse than to hang with my parents or siblings... I really feel so sad for her

• Sad
Reactions: 28
long time lurker here! but I have got to say Isabelle looks so sad, she's hasn't got any social life at all and is just friends with her sisters!? I love my sisters but my god at 16 I was out everyday and could think of nothing worse than to hang with my parents or siblings... I really feel so sad for her
It is so sad. I’m an only child and my friends didn’t live that close so although we maybe didn’t hang out every night I had a million hobbies and was never at home for long at Isabelle’s age

Whenever anyone comments something like this on the vlogs though the ifam just say it’s ok because Isabelle loves her sisters and spending time with her family. And the good old “we only see ten minutes of their day” - I’m sure if Isabelle was out with friends off camera they would be desperate to tell us to prove us wrong but they don’t so she must be at home all the time. I feel so sorry for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 770457
Me!!!! Me as a parent has always had breakfast before midday!!! Midday is then lunch. I’m not perfect nor am I selfish but I have always kept a routine! Always!!
And I’m not being funny but three children are not babies and she has the big lump with her who could stop arsing about with the van to help with the children each day
What’s the point of neither of you working if you are still disorganised morons 🤷‍♀️

Yet they kept the pretence up for ages didnt they 🤨

Reactions: 24
I can feel a rant coming on insta 👀👀

Im sorry but those children do not have friends that stay over apart from the one pictured because they have never had the chance to maintain friendships. So she’s now building up hype for the Q and A to get views about schooling etc.

Reactions: 29
Did anyone notice the time on a clock when Isabelle was playing with Jace? It was 10-something. Apparently the girls had been tutoring at the start of the vlog when Lazy was trying to stay quiet so I assume Isabelle had finished by 10. The girls either started their day very early or there was a bit of fibbing going on.

I just don’t understand their homeschooling routine. A regular school day is six-ish hours from start to finish so how the hell can the girls gain an appropriate amount of knowledge and learning in just a couple? It was so lovely to see Isla reading the space book and telling us space facts. Shame she has two numpties for parents who don’t know how to foster that willingness to learn.
Lazy told someone on a vlog that the girls do about 3 hours a day homeschooling as apparently that all the educational time they get at school 😂 My kids certainly get more than that.

Look out they aren’t eating fish because they watched seaspiracy. Wasn’t it because they watched a programme on how meat got to the shelves that was their reasoning behind NEVER EVER eating meat again 🙄 I love a good bit of ingham logic so I do 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
NGL i did piss myself laughing at the bed screeching up and down. And then it came back to me that Creepy is deadly serious about the van of doom and the sleeping arrangements.
I did show my oh who is a proper electrician and all round amazing person with his hands (he is one of those annoying people who still got A's and B's without any revision or hard work. And he can literally do anything) Take note Creepy McBoobies! and normally my oh takes the piss, laughs at creepy and calls him Jimmy Saville, but even he was horrified by it all.
Another poster said maybe Lazy is humouring Creepy by letting him play around with the van of doom but she might put her foot down when the time comes. That is what i am hoping she is doing! She did seem a bit embarrassed when talking about it i thought. Anyone with a brain cell can see what a death trap it is! You dont need to be a tradeperson or someone who works in safety checks to see just how bloody dangerous it is! Why hasnt Hi Steve! said anything to him?! What about Creepy's so called electrician friends or his builder friends or whatever he said he had!
My favourite part of the vlog was Esme shouting it was embarrassing. I hope there is a lot more of that going on behind the scenes and they all take the piss out of him, not that i think that would bother him. Ultimately i wouldnt be surprised if Creepy had another motive for the van- a plan that involved only Isabelle and himself :(

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can feel a rant coming on insta 👀👀

Im sorry but those children do not have friends that stay over apart from the one pictured because they have never had the chance to maintain friendships. So she’s now building up hype for the Q and A to get views about schooling etc.
⏳ waiting....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our van is just abit bigger than theirs and fits 2 plus 2 dogs comfortably. I'd not like to think of adding 5 others to the mix.
We are the same 2 plus a small dog and its very comfortable but add the rest of them and it will be a stinking mess due to the fact of where are they going to empty the toilet if they are off grid?

Reactions: 17
And Lazy couldn’t help mock how Isla pronounced Uranus. Poor Isla’s face said it all. If that’s an insight to her homeschooling approach then god help them!
I thought that was all about Lazy making a tacky "bumh*le " joke that she obviously thought was hilarious and that Isla didn't know what "anus" meant/what she was talking about.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.