The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A SUDDEN MYSTERY ILLNESS FOR OUR TODDLER..

Mila has a poonami as they're about to walk out of the door. Creepy takes her off to be changed. Lazy hates waking Mila up when she's in a deep sleep. She was fed at 11pm, woke up at 3am and then woke up at 7am. Lazy got herself ready and woke Mila up at 9am as she's going out to meet a friend. She will be late and told Creepy and the friend she would be late, got Mila in the car and she fire exploded everywhere so she needs bathing and an outfit change. Why does that happen every time you need to be somewhere. Esme is being dragged along as babysitter as Lazy cannot cope with Mila alone in the car as she cries 90% of the time. She can't go in the front of the car due to an isofix problem. It's not recommended to have a baby in the front of the car anyway but I guess Supermum Sarah 38teen will know that already. She'd never put her kids in danger. They're going to junction 32.

Creepy moans about the rain as he jumps out of the DPD van. He's starting the day with Isla, Jace and head babysitter Isabelle. They're taking their first road trip together in the van to Specsavers via Wickes. Maybe he should stop off at the hospital on the way home for a brain scan because there has to be something going wrong up there for him to seriously think that a) this road trip will be "fun", b) to think that it's a good idea to shove a family of seven in a DPD van to go on 'holiday', and c) for him to think that the lift bed won't collapse the moment he and Lazy get on it. He tweaked the bed lift last night and now needs screws to fit in a couple of electric bits that he knows he's putting in later on today. He will paint the inside and then she's ready to go. There is a ladder going on the bed, storage boxes and solar panels to go on the roof. It's not too long until they're off on their travels. Wickes is taking all of Creepy's bank account this month.

Lazy is in the Next outlet looking at tables. She's trying to decide whether to buy a unicorn/heart one for Mila. She decides that they will go back on the way home and if it's still there they'll buy it. Esme was amazed to see that a squishy box contains tofu. She asks if she can rip it open and have it for tea. Lazy's imaginary friend was telling her about these lamp diffuser things she recently brought. Lazy is looking for things to make the house smell nice. Jesus Christ, that's a big ask in that house. Footage of lunch.

Lazy and Esme are stuffed and now in Neon Sheep. Lazy finds a memory box for Mila. They have so many pretty neck-laces, one of which Lazy already has. Next stop is a baby shop, where Esme finds a poppet book for Jace. He told Esme not to leave him this morning. Lazy would go for the Christmas book but Esme wants the bee one. The girl shoes are adorable but her friend has two boys. Lazy can't believe you can still get cotton Forever Friends duvet sets. Next stop is a sweet store where Lazy wants to see if they have the chalky alphabet sweets because they're Creepy's favourite. She shows us all the sweets and starts getting excited. There are massive bags of Haribo. There are 99p bags. Lazy doesn't like watermelon flavoured things. Isla would die if she was there because they've found juicy drop blasts. Esme says they have to get them so Lazy says they have to find something for everyone. Esme finds some snooker bubble-gum balls for Isabelle. Isabelle is fussy and doesn't like chocolate or sweets. They need to find Creepy's alphabet sweets. Did anyone else love pan lollypops?

Jace isn't feeling well and Mila is screaming for a feed but it's time for him to receive his present. Lazy got him two; football chocolates and the poppit book. She asks if the spots on his arm are chicken pox but Isabelle says Dr Creepy doesn't think it is. Lazy loos at his other hand and says they're turbo blisters. They're on his hands. ears and legs so it's either hand, foot and moth or chicken pox; Lazy thinks it's chicken pox. If it's hand, foot and mouth that could explain what is on Mila's bum. She was talking to ifam about how they've started using Aldi nappies and it's caused nappy rash. She usually uses Tesco or Asda but got some from Aldi because there were there. The rash isn't clearing up and it looks like that is on Mila's but. Creepy says they're on his arm. Isabelle is holding Mila and Lazy says she doesn't loo like a newborn. People were asking how old Mila was today. Lazy says something about her being premature but it's hard to hear exactly what she says because everyone is talking over each other. Jace is breaking up polystyrene all over the floor. Lazy sings "Do you wanna build a snowman".

Lazy is trying out her new diffuser. She's chosen peony and pink grapefruit scents. She bought baaaaargain books from The Works because Jace loves his books. She says Jace and Mila will share the books. Jace seem better. They called the opticians because they read that the hand, foot and mouth can be dangerous to women who are pregnant and they took Jace today not knowing he has it. He had a temperature two days ago but he was fine this morning. Creepy find out that there is no danger to pregnancy and Lazy pretend to care. Creepy noticed the rash on his hand when they got into the van. It has come up really quickly. Lazy has no idea where he caught it from and Creepy blames Alton Towers. Lazy and Esme aren't having dinner because they had TGI Fridays.

End of vlog

Why do they seem so concerned about the pregnancy thing? Has Creepy dipped his wick in her again? šŸ¤®
Screenshot 2021-09-19 184729.png

Screenshot 2021-09-19 202306.png
Screenshot 2021-09-19 202330.png
Screenshot 2021-09-19 202215.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah Sarah, OF COURSE so many people came up to you and asked if MIEEELAAHH is premature!!! SERIOSULY who falls for this absolute B.S! Mila is not as tichy tiny as you like to make out - sheā€™s a chunk in the nicest way possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yeah Sarah, OF COURSE so many people came up to you and asked if MIEEELAAHH is premature!!! SERIOSULY who falls for this absolute B.S! Mila is not as tichy tiny as you like to make out - sheā€™s a chunk in the nicest way possible.
I absolutely love that sheā€™s chunky and ginger (I think itā€™s cute as honey šŸ˜) as Sarah literally cannot cope with this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Sheā€™s not tiny or blonde, Sarah will end up hating her.......

Reactions: 38
I can safely say i have never gone up to a stranger and asked if thier baby was premature. Who even would!

Reactions: 66
Someone commented on the vlog about diffusers not being safe if there's a young baby around! Never knew that, and pretty sure they wont !,
More the reason for them to use a diffurser, seeing as they donā€™t mind their kids being sick/hurt because they can click bait it and get their stupid ass Ifam to worry and post lots of comments questioning and worrying. All about that engagement.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Trying to clarify one mate ahem ifam sleeping over proving the girls have a mate when hand foot is rife in the house! Aye nice 1 minghams

• Wow
Reactions: 33
They have all those ā€œcuuuuutteeeā€ outfits for Mila, yet here she is dressed as a ball of wool. Lovely.
Also...Jace with no top on looks like they forgot to get him dressed. Find it weird that a photographer even suggested it!!
A ball of wool!!!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Didnā€˜t notice initially but your description is perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah's talking rubbish again. No parent, unless they were deluded Ifam or Katrina, would allow a daughter to stay at the Ingham house unchaperoned, you just wouldn't. Don't care how nice the daughters are, but no one would let a young girl stay over if you have any suggestion of any inappropriate sexual behaviour going on with anyone under the same roof. Sarah all but admitted that Isabelle left the school because they kids were saying 'disgoostin' things about the family (i.e calling Chris a pedalo) so it's not like anyone is oblivious to it

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hold on didnā€™t she go on last year on the trip of European dreams that she didnā€™t believe the kid shouldnā€™t have a top on - oh I wish I could be bothered to look - just take my word my friends Iā€™m sure Iā€™m right x
They said it on the trip to London tht he's to young not to have a top on.

Reactions: 19
so medically trained Dr Christopher has diagnosed Jace.All I can say on the matter is please take that child to a doctor I am a qualified nurse and I wouldnā€™t self diagnose any child of mine ridiculous situation but yet he can go quick enough when itā€™s him

Reactions: 32
Hand foot and mouth really is horrible, even though itā€™s a common childhood illness. The kids feel really unwell, and as an adult itā€™s really painful. That poor little boy wouldā€™ve been feeling really unwell. And his selfish parents didnā€™t keep him at home warm and comfy they traipsed him round a theme park?!
Iā€™ve never heard of hand foot and mouth before, but having googled it, itā€™s very infectious. Good luck with that one then šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think the reason the extraā€™s go along with the utter bollocks and lieā€™s that come out of lazy and creepyā€™ s mouth is they have convinced them they are in an actual show and that what they say is a script so if they fib - itā€™s not really fibbing so itā€™s ok because they are entertaining IFam -and thatā€™s why when ever a fib comes out the stupid extras especially the big one -agrees and even embellishā€™s it???? Or is my mind actually going mad now - it just seems logical to me as the only way they would not call their parents outā€¦ā€¦ come on ginger kid your the only one with any balls in this family- tell us all, mainly stand up to your parents fibs

Reactions: 15
@191 Pinch my fringe and have a whinge, my beds on traction ready for action!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.