The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are the same 2 plus a small dog and its very comfortable but add the rest of them and it will be a stinking mess due to the fact of where are they going to empty the toilet if they are off grid?
Same as they do on other journeys the side of the road

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also doubt shes had this confirmed by a doctor. He likley picked it up from alton towers if he started being ill the day after they got home (if lastnights vlog was the next day) when myne had it she started the day after we got home from holiday so it would have been picked up at the park or the plane.

Reactions: 12
Also, don’t tell me they are going to fit that double pram in the van too? 😂

A single Pram and a buggy board would have been more suitable forJace? He’s never even in a single buggy so why the need for a double?!
I’d say they were hoping for a gifted pram, otherwise why would you not get a double before baby is born. She’s gonna kick herself now though because a buggy board wouldn’t have been a thought

Reactions: 20
I don't see why Jace needs a pushchair or a buggy board, he's used to walking, she never takes him and Mila out alone so there's always someone to keep hold of him if needed and as a family they don't really walk much anyway.

She also uses the baby carrier for Mila so if for any reason Jace needs the pushchair then just put the pushchair seat bit on the one they have and carry Mila.

Maybe it's for Mila to share with baby number 6?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So jace had it a week ago when you was trudging round Alton towers? Let’s hope it’s not contagious then. Twats.
Also. Looks very much like he still has it on today’s stories
Hand Foot and Mouth can stay contagious for many weeks after the spots disappear! Poor baby Mila and the other kids could all potentially get it 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
No offence to Isabelle but that blue outfit with the too tight teddy top, little cardigan and jazzy patterned shorts makes her look like she's wearing Isla's clothes.

Of course they have friends over! By them being stalked and trolled she means people warn the 'friends' about Creepy so they don't get groomed by him. The only person they see is Lottie who is icult so her mum probably believes that the girls who accused Creepy of being creepy are just jealous trolls making up lies to ruin the Mingham's perfect life.

Shopaholic Lazy got her double buggy but it seems a waste of money as Jace has no interest in going in a pushchair and looks like he only just fits in the seat so will grow out of it soon. Also a waste if she got a carrycot for Mila, isn't she practically 2 months old and the picture of her in a carrycot the other day looked like she was squashed in there.
As someone said above, probably bought for toddler Mila and the next unlucky cash cow.

Reactions: 27
Love when she does a Q&A on Instagram. Her answers are always so bitchy. Bless her.

Lazy, stop lying. Your kids have no friends. Lottie doesn't count.

Reactions: 50
She's on one this afternoon 😂 so passive aggressive towards their dearest ifam. How they don't see through this I don't know!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hahaha this is CLASSIC lazy! Tell me a time when a Q&A didn’t end up with her answering questions like a witch!
it started off so well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The actual state of them. Of course Chris is next to Isabelle🙄View attachment 770784
The more I look at this photo, the more Chris and Jace look so out of place. There's Lazy and the girls in white, Chis in black and Jace topless. The colours completely clash and they both look photoshopped in. Also there is absolutely no need for Jace to be topless. You wouldn't photograph a girl topless in a professional photoshoot so why would you photograph a boy topless?

Reactions: 38
If a photographer told me to leave a child topless I'd be going to a different photographer.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.