Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Why can't Isabelle go off on her own with Esme it's like she's got to sacrifice things to entertain jace. Let the girl go off and ride what she wants and Sarah and Chris entertain jace like they should.

• Sad
Reactions: 55

Tuna_tina

I know I can't speak for everyone but has anyone felt uncomfortable when Chris says to jace "oh look a monster shall we go get him?" Or esme saying "oooh look jace the sharks guna get you!"....that poor little boy is constantly been scared out of his skin....by the people who are ment to make him feel safe and loved!!!! It makes my blood boil...that poor boy😭

• Sad

Catonroof

65B593CC-1F91-4B76-A940-AC3F6271CC1E.png

Me!!!! Me as a parent has always had breakfast before midday!!! Midday is then lunch. I’m not perfect nor am I selfish but I have always kept a routine! Always!!

• Heart

Big frank

Chatty Member
My first born was overdue but weighed 5.4.. he was tiny... shut the f*ck up Sarah, Mila Is an average sized baby. Having a tiny baby isn't cute or a novelty.I spent most of my pregnancy in hospital due to HG, IUGR and pre-eclampsia. Having a small baby is often life threatening for both mother and baby.

F*cking clown if a womam

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Stealth1902

I messaged that teacher play woman who sent Sarah thise books for Jace. Asked why she did it and has she researched the family. Anyway this morning the post has been deleted lol

• Wow
  • Haha

SuBollard

Why would you put your own children's lives in danger ? Creepy isn't qualified to do anything safely as well we know (Loch Lomond) I seriously fear that a serious accident is going to happen in that ex Dpd van.

• Sad
How strange was it that they all went round the park together and even queued together like that . Izzy and Esme had the best time on smiler , the ride they got to go on ALONE . Why would Sarah wait in queues with Mila , wouldn’t most moms just accept that they would be the bag holders for the day if breastfeeding a baby ? It’s so strange . How embarrassing for Izzy and even Esme 🙄 Chris could of taken jace and then Sarah could of gone with the girls and let them all queue alone for the rides whilst she sat just outside the ride . None of it made any sense .

babybelle

VIP Member
Where do you start? Jace looked filthy, his hair looked dreadful, his nails were filthy and his shoes too small, his toes were poking right over the end of his sandals. Funny how he spews in the car, but not on a fast ride????? If Sarah had her tits out much more, she may as well have gone topless 🤢. Maybe Creepy gets a kick out if her flashing them. Everytime she feeds Mila, he's caught it on camera. Poor Isla, usually she gets on my pip, but today I really felt for her. Her eye was so sore and she said a few times it hurt, so what does her twat of a father do??? Rub it and pull it, cos that will stop it hurting wont it you tool !!!!!!
There is a great comment, someone has put, you moan about waiting an hour for food, but you don't care about keeping us waiting for vlogs. You rarely upload at 5 pm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
What about windows in the back or are all the kids going to be driven around Europe in the dark , and when they arrive at the destination / motorway services it will be dark already ! really educational !!
Basically people trafficing your own family !!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Yeah Sarah, OF COURSE so many people came up to you and asked if MIEEELAAHH is premature!!! SERIOSULY who falls for this absolute B.S! Mila is not as tichy tiny as you like to make out - she’s a chunk in the nicest way possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

1335teddyade

I honestly can't deal with this family.. So they have FINALLY admitted that they're no longer vegetarian (using her being pregnant as an excuse when we know they never were anyway). But apparently they aren't eating fish because they recently watched a documentary that opened their eyes... If I remember correctly, didn't they watch a documentary before on cows which supposedly opened their eyes. Went on a huge rant to say how disgusted they were and would never be able to eat meat again. Why do they feel the need to constantly lie?

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
That's a bed?! Hanging by those wires? Has he seen his wife? I wouldn't even trust that to support the weight of iddy biddy Jace never mind adults.

If he's supposed to sleep up there too how does he get in after his busy night of editing whilst everyone is asleep, climb on the nearest childs head to give him a boost up? What happens when Mila wakes up and Sarah has to get down? Where is the space for 5 children including something for a baby to sleep in? So many questions.

Haven't they been saying for a while they are going off in it soon, it really doesn't look anywhere near ready to me! They would have been better off just keeping it as a delivery van and using it to deliver some blankets that people are still waiting for. They charge enough for delivery so personally delivering them is the least they can do.

I imagined it would look bad but this is even worse than I was picturing.

• Haha

Greykitty2020

Several thoughts:
1. Why would Sarah38teen put her little boy to bed in dirty pyjamas
2. Why if Sarah38teen has to constantly coach jace to talk to the camera can he suddenly have very elaborate and detailed conversations off camera 🤔
3. Just cut Jason’s hair
4. Creepys new notebook is almost as weird creepy and disgusting as he is
5. Not seen prinny in about 3 weeks
6. Isabelle needs to better look after her hair
7. Someone needs to tell Isabelle that an inanimate object such as a journal cannot in itself be “a vibe”
8. I can’t wait for another loose nail to go through all tyres of all Ingham vehicles 🥳
9. Ever since we have said on here that Sarah38teen prefers her girls to Jason she has been overly trying to convince us otherwise in the vlogs by telling us thousands of times how much she loves and adores him - good sarah38teen you should, he is your son….

• Heart

Smoggy&Proud

Please Please Please tell me they didn't spend days driving that car with a wheel 3 sizes smaller than the rest on it? It's super dangerous and makes the differential work harder than it should which in turn could break causing a crash. 5 children and they are risking it - heaven forbid, they need reporting

• Wow

M_stalker

Seriously, this family are the only people I know that go on a holiday or a staycation and spend the rest of the day “chilling” in the room when they arrive. We literally go straight to our room or air bnb put our bags down, freshen ourselves up (depending on how long we’ve travelled) and go out straight away, we have never wasted a day sitting around. What an absolute waste of a day