The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their smiles all look so forced in that photo too

Also are Creepy and Isabelle holding hands or something? I'm trying to work out where their other hands are? Wouldn't you have the dad and mum next to each other in a photo? It's so weird

Reactions: 15
The actual state of them. Of course Chris is next to Isabelle🙄View attachment 770784
They have all those “cuuuuutteee” outfits for Mila, yet here she is dressed as a ball of wool. Lovely.
Also...Jace with no top on looks like they forgot to get him dressed. Find it weird that a photographer even suggested it!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What's all this about?
It's all a load of bollocks. They constantly threaten to "get rid" of someone and never do anything because they have no money and can't afford it. Its not a crime to express an opinion Sarah.

Although she could be saying the Switzerland prison is almost ready. Get out of your parents' basements and pack your bags, Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I hope the photographer sees her reply because I doubt if that’s true. I’d go to another photographer as well if they suggested that.

Reactions: 35
How can he be 'totally recovered" if it's only been pointed out from a story she posted one hour ago?
Does this mean that the story she only just posted was in fact from over a week ago cos the spots/blisters look totally different in the pic where she explains what is from the previous ones ?

Reactions: 12
Did she not say in one of the London vlogs that she didn’t want Jace to wear swimming trunks because it he was too little to have his belly out?

Reactions: 68
Does anyone know the name of video this rant was on?
4th August 2019 'This needs to be said'..... Get a cup of tea and have a good chuckle at it

Typed 'Sarah Ingham Burger for me tea' into google and it actually came up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow those views! Not even 40K on a weekend.
554161BA-D715-4E6A-8E62-6940D2F743DE.jpeg

Cant wait for the Holiday from Hell 3.0!!
CA1A9085-1474-4FD8-BF65-9908B8DD9BE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Also, don’t tell me they are going to fit that double pram in the van too? 😂

A single Pram and a buggy board would have been more suitable forJace? He’s never even in a single buggy so why the need for a double?!
Baby number 6....

• Sick
Reactions: 12
At least there is one thing they’re consistent at. Not uploading on time.
Consistency is key to success.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.