The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chinny Saville thinks he and his well upholstered wife can sleep on that safely with his children on a bed underneath 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot 2021-09-18 18.20.21.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 18.21.37.png
Screenshot 2021-09-18 18.22.58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
When that “bed” (aka slat of wood that won’t hold his elephant of a wife and his moobs) came squealing down from the ceiling I laughed that hard I sounded like a seal!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
OMG is that all what’s going to hold the moving bed, and stop it falling on the children below! 😳😳😳
B84DF99E-151A-4652-939A-C3E5BF3BCDE2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
FFS, the bed! By putting a support just down the middle, he’s essentially making the sides, where they’ll be laying weaker!! He’s such an idiot!

Reactions: 28
Anybody who stands up in the dining table/lounge area is going to whack their head on the bottom of the 'bed'. They're going to have to crouch into their seats. I hadn't appreciated how much head height they'd lose with the 'bed' and it hasn't even got a mattress on it yet. I truly think they're trying to go viral for doing something completely idiotic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It will be like sleeping in a coffin for those in the bed underneath.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I think the death trap is why they are doing delayed YouTubes because that pile of tit needs reporting to the DVLA as soon as one tyre leaves the marble mansion of dreams 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think the death trap is why they are doing delayed YouTubes because that pile of tit needs reporting to the DVLA as soon as one tyre leaves the marble mansion of dreams 😠
Not completely positive but did he say that he was fitting the younger two's seats to the sofa at the back?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Will that contraption hold two adults??? Safely??? I’m thinking 🤔 ….. Nope 👎!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Esme’s hair looked so greasy on the vlog tonight, I feel so sorry for those children I really do.

Omg the bed 😳🙈 I cannot deal with this plank of wood on a pulley - even with just a mattress on it’ll be overloaded let alone with the two adults on it, why anyone would risk their precious family sleeping under that arrangement. I’m done.
F55B8F5E-20C6-4C24-B6AF-4C3769E9EA99.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
That's a bed?! Hanging by those wires? Has he seen his wife? I wouldn't even trust that to support the weight of iddy biddy Jace never mind adults.

If he's supposed to sleep up there too how does he get in after his busy night of editing whilst everyone is asleep, climb on the nearest childs head to give him a boost up? What happens when Mila wakes up and Sarah has to get down? Where is the space for 5 children including something for a baby to sleep in? So many questions.

Haven't they been saying for a while they are going off in it soon, it really doesn't look anywhere near ready to me! They would have been better off just keeping it as a delivery van and using it to deliver some blankets that people are still waiting for. They charge enough for delivery so personally delivering them is the least they can do.

I imagined it would look bad but this is even worse than I was picturing.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
God their vlogs are now soooo boring! 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 We are NOT interested in cheap clothes and how much of a BARRRRGIN they were! What dire content 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 38
27 minutes long?! That's like an episode of Friends!

I don't know about you - but we never sit through an entire Ingham vlog. We essentially skip anything that has Jace or any of the kids front and centre and just focus on the shitshow of Creepy and Lazy.

How any of their Ifam sit through this kind of shite from start to finish every single day is beyond me.

If Creepy had any sense, he would realise that all they need for a daily vlog is something about 10 minutes long, and just showing the absolute highlights of their day, with barely any fancy edits required. Yet, he insists on making these bloated messes every day and ends up staying up til 5am or later. To edit the sort of things he has to edit from multiple cameras, let alone the rendering, uploading, thumbnails, metadata etc, it must take about 5-7 hours every day.

Absolutely mental.

Reactions: 27
The entire family are feral. I know they are kids but none of them have any manners and that’s on Chris and Rentagob

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.