The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That footage was from the LWV trip, not sure how stupid they think the Ifam are
It’s creepy who’s stupid, he’s rushing to editing vlogs at the last minute from a week ago so not checking which clips he’s putting in. If the vlogs were edited in a timely manner and scheduled to go live this wouldn’t happen.

Meelah Rose top quality £50 blanket has a hole, the stitching looks to be coming undone.

DD4F0FD4-DE58-4FAA-9614-F75513687A3C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Sarah has to elaborate why Jace was wearing a 90cm wristband, she says she was surprised that he only just touched the 90cm line but he is still quite small and that the tap measure she uses at home says he is under 90cm. It’s seriously almost a form of munchausen
All the parks they have done over the past month she defo should have known his hight!

Reactions: 24
3 minutes in and they have added footage of Jace on a ride when they were at LWV! 😂😂
I noticed that too 🤦‍♀️Such professional editing. They suddenly all change clothes.Its really The Jace Show tonight

Reactions: 22
No footage of Jace after riding HEX.
Bad choice for a 2½ year old in my opinion, how scared he gets over dinosaurs and other random shite, that probably scarred him for life, especially during the cinematic part😬
And his sickness. That ride is mental

Reactions: 16
So izzy 16th surprises seem to be for jace
Wonder what her 17th will hold , 🤔
Considering provisional leience are taken forever I can see a,pink mini like what Sarah had a,bright bow

Reactions: 28
I just think wtf when I see some of the tit these two do. It’s so impractical to have a toddler and a newborn at a theme park with one stroller, specifically just a bassinet attachment, we’ve done amusement parks before with 4 kids in tow, we had the double stroller with the toddler and the baby, toddler had her fun but the aim of the day was for the older kids so we took the iPad, snacks, drinks and portable fan so the toddler was comfortable in the pram while the older kids went on rides, she got out whenever she pleased and wasn’t too hot and cranky because she had her portable fan and she could take her afternoon nap, we chose to bring the littles because it was a whole family thing, cousins etc.. joined in the day out but that’s besides the point. I just can’t understand how they feel comfortable dragging Jace around all day, he could not have been happy to be sitting on a sidewalk, with no comfortable seating, hot, bored and waiting for his sisters for 90% of the day. He must have been miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is an interesting read in relation to van conversions: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...verting-a-van-to-carry-passengers-in-the-rear

We have a rock and roll bed in our conversion, professionally installed, with seat belts in the seat so they don't go across your neck (not up high on metal posts separately), it's also a crash tested rock and roll bed, so costs a bit more.
I don’t wish to sound harsh, but that is quite an error on your part. You paid to have a professional installation done when you could have got a trained pilot to do it on his driveway. I admire your faith in trusting someone with experience to do it, but it’s always better to go with someone who knows nothing but thinks that they know it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Minghams judging by tonight’s vlog you need to lay off the carbs and sugar

Reactions: 21
Can I just say one thing as there is a lot I want to say but his bleeping hair we can clearly see you are balding but creepy insists on combining it all forward with them wispy but if fringe that do my nut in for the love of god just cut the fucker off and be done with it you bellend how she walks around with that proudly that’s my creepy greasey bald twit of a husband but then again she no better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wasn
I will be messageing properly but this is the auto chat.
i wasn’t allowed to film on the rides last time I was there , so if they have then I want to know why they been allowed - A.T haven’t even responded to my message I sent them last week

Thw
With a splash of Light water valley footage added aswell 😂😂
The Ifam won’t know any difference 😂😂

Reactions: 21
There is a youtuber who goes there and had to apologise to Merlin on there vlog for filming. I went there a few years ago and the ride was stopped as a friend decided to try filming on Nemesis.

They will never learn its a safely request to protect there guests, not a money making scheme

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.