The Ingham Family #190 Sleeping in a dodgy little van, won't save your channel from going down the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ sake open mouths now it's esmmee turn , why just why I don't get it , 😒 ah yes I do step daddy and dad like it it brings views in for mummy pig to go shopping

Reactions: 18
Ok just started watching tonights (late!) vlog. Chris is saying about picking up the caravan on their way home, yet the other day when he was working on the dpd van the caravan was in the background on the drive!!! He’s definitely chopping up these vlogs and putting them in wherever he wants.
The vlog was filmed last week, it was this weekend we saw the caravan in insta

Reactions: 10
Through all my ex's faults (of which there were many) he was a very talented carpenter and van converter. He's done many over the years and sold on for great profit. We stayed in a van he'd converted about the same size, and I can tell you now there is NO WAY they will all have a comfortable time in that van. It was fine and comfortable for two of us but when the weather is crap you feel confined just with 2 of you, and we always had an awning for extra living space. Where are they going to store all their clothes and stuff for traveling? They'll need to take baby bits too where's it all going?! The loo needs changing regularly with 2 let alone all of them, where will they empty it and refill water for the shower etc? It really doesn't make any sense. As much as I loved touring I flatly refused when pregnant as I just wanted my own bed and space. Those poor girls trapped with everyone it's an invasion of privacy. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Why buy such a massive house if you're happy travelling and living in a matchbox? Surely there's got to be a health and safety issue that many people being confined like that? I just don't get it. It's not going to have a happy ending I'm sure.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ranting about people thinking Jace is a girl and then saying she isn’t offended 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why don't they get Izzy a fitbit or similar sleep tracker. Painful watching tonight's vlog, only watched as was hoping to see them explain how they are all fitting in that stupid van.

Reactions: 19
Ranting about people thinking Jace is a girl and then saying she isn’t offended 🤣
I’m just hoping that the lack of testosterone doesn’t run in the family. Otherwise poor Jace will be mistaken for a girl when he’s older 😂 No one gives a monkeys that your sons hair is long Sarah. Everyone and their arseholes are letting boys hair grow nowadays. Get over yourself you absolute cock 🙄

Reactions: 32
That would be the pushchair/pram that she said was to broken to put mila in at Lwv but yet a week later she's in said pram 🙄 Full of tit the pair of them.
And THAT would be because she didn't get #gifted the Bugaboo donkey or whatever it was she wanted. #Delusional

Reactions: 24
Dear lord Sarah!What was it you said about Jace when you brought Mila home?Oh ,yes ,that he was "SOOOOO Loud"!! Well ,newsflash! He`s inherited that yelling from YOU! Fgs woman ,we know how much you love seeing and hearing yourself on camera ,but that doesn`t mean everyone else does!Stfu for the love of all that is holy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I stopped watching the vlogs a long time ago because it seems like all they did was brag so i just follow along here what everyone is talking about .I keep seeing everyone saying the ripped out the inside of the rv to re do it ? . Maybe it's just a US thing but do they not sell big RV like for camping in England ?
Yes you can buy RV's here in the UK. I have absolutely no idea why, but Chris has decided to buy what is basically a delivery van to convert into a sort of camper that is no where near big enough to accommodate them all. It's quite bizarre really, though I'm quite eager to see the hilarious results🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 29
Yes you can buy RV's here in the UK. I have absolutely no idea why, but Chris has decided to buy what is basically a delivery van to convert into a sort of camper that is no where near big enough to accommodate them all. It's quite bizarre really, though I'm quite eager to see the hilarious results🤷‍♀️🤣
Ok , i wasn't sure if you could or not and didn't want to sound stupid . Why waste your money doing all that when you can buy an RV that has everything you need ?

Reactions: 27
She’s the most ‘showy’ of them all. She’s probably the most talented if they let her go to art classes or music/ acting/ dancing.

unfortunately they’ve kept her stuck in the cult where she’s not mixing with others and as with all of those kids think they are the best thing since sliced bread and anyone saying otherwise is a hater.

They are going to struggle in real life when it comes to job interviews and rejection because they’ve always been told everyone is just a jealous hater
You are so right!

Reactions: 5
A vlog from ages ago but why does "girls got revenge on dad" thumbnail for the the vlog, look like Chris is getting hands with himself. It's so inappropriate

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.