Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zade

Just for your attention Lazy, I have just sent a letter to Vicky Ford MP the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for Children and Families) with regards to my concerns that children of families who vlog on YouTube are slipping through the safety nets put in place to stop preforming children being exploited... I have used your family as a prime example of children who are broadcast daily yet there are no checks in place to check on their welfare and schooling. Fingers crossed the matter will be raised in parliament as a matter of urgency.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

Abbvay

VIP Member
OMG GUYS

I'd like to announce the arrival of baby boy Tattle. Unfortunately there was no time for wheelchair rides or costa trips.

At an iddy biddy 9lbs I am sure he will be fitting into 0-3 months by the time he's a year old - even if the trousers only come half way down his legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
Sarah is right. I am just a jealous hater.
I was so sad when I woke this morning to find my husband, who has normal textured skin and only wears wool hats during winter, had slept soundly next to me all night and hadn’t woken me up in the early hours sneaking about messaging young women, was in the en-suite with the door closed so I couldn’t see him on the toilet :(
My kids woke up and put on their clean uniforms, excited to spend another day with their pals. As I walked them up to school, I could hear birdsong and not much else.
I got home and I thought, god damn. I wish my husband had sallow waxy babybell skin, and wore a greasy hat every second of the day, I wish I could wake up and see him on the toilet. I wish my kids were home all day in unwashed clothes, with no social contact with anyone else except me and the cashier at b&m, colouring in sheets I’ve printed off the internet. and I wish when I opened the windows I could hear endless motor way traffic.
You’re a very lucky woman Sarah , I wish I was you so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Of course she thinks it's real marble. Remember, she also thinks her husband is faithful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Half shag pad, half tat pad.

chris can shag a fan, then sell them a souvenir blanket on their way out, bit like Alton towers. Oh wait...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92

SuBollard

Tvs and donuts,
Bits and bats,
A house ruined by lots of cheap tat,
Lazy has a house with the dental surgery look,
A kitchen in which we know she wont cook,
Christopher Malcolm is doing some fixing ,
The girls will be doing some packet mixing,
Jason the safety officer will be receiving new toys,
Just for being a cleveeeer booyy !
Nanaar will return and get a vlog mention,
As long as Lazy can go to Home Bargains and help spend her pension,
Then there's poor Prinny Woo forgotten ,ignored
Like with anything they own of her the Minghams got bored,
A dream home with "windmills "
brings them big smiles ,
But not as much as those "real marble " tiles.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Abbvay

VIP Member
Offering a payment plan for fidgets! If you can't afford them then don't bother or go and get one from the pound shop! No one should be paying over a period of time for some cheap plastic fidget toys!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
At this point I genuinely believe they took the kids out of school because they couldn't be arsed to get up for the school run

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Jamhead

VIP Member
I thought they said he would always wait and go downstairs with someone 🤔 surely not ANOTHER lie?
Screenshot_20210509-171847_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Is it just me or does that look like a personalised breast implant?

1620673724841.png

How wonky is that light?!

1620673779284.png

ETA:

Nice camel toe on your mangina there, Creepy.

1620674169915.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Well I never in all my years. This is the same family that moved from suburbia to seclusion, to a never to be revealed secret location, to escape trolls/haters etc. (Remember no filming through the windows). Now to this on my commute to work this very morning & hereafter. Just can't find the words.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 73

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Was there really any need to allow a child to buy a full box of those brain licker sweets? Love how they claimed Jace didn't eat them and that they'd fill with water for him so he didn't feel left out then proceeded to film him with a full blue brain licker while in Esmes room. Kid won't have any teeth left

Sarah if you read here then I've got a bit of advice for you.
If shops make you feel faint and give you palpations then stay the fuck at home!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

thegreencow

VIP Member
Agree. The whole family who were involved in brand Ingham, including Jane, Steve, Dave, Sarah etc. knew what Chris was like from past behaviour but all thought it was acceptable to support him whilst he built up his little grooming empire, giving him access to adoring teen girls. They're all wrong'uns

Never forget the sense of unease when he walked into the crowd of girls at the Arndale centre in Manchester - it was sick.
And when he crashed Isabelle's Lego Friends Meet and Greet pretending to be some sort of God. Grown men should not behave the way he does around teenagers.
Screenshot 2021-05-12 155959.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Maisie842

VIP Member
For goodness sake, Isabelle’s work showed that she’s just simply copied down word for word what’s on the BBC Bitesize revision pages!

Hey idiot 1 & 2, this is not learning. This is not a substitute for learning! Note the words BITESIZE & REVISION! To revise is something that you’ve learned previously, the highlights if you will, in order to recall pertinent information on what should be an overall understanding on said subject, and used as a tool to jog your memory.

Sarah seemed so pleased that Isabelle’s work was so colour co-ordinated and presented nicely (oh and at the same time saying Isla was being lazy because hers was more sloppy - nice dickhead, you alone hold that title!) but it doesn’t mean a jot if Isabelle isn’t actually learning. Izzy literally read a book twice and it wasn’t until she got to the end that she realised she had read it before! It’s not going in.

I know this might limit the amount of absolute crap you’re able to buy to bring back to a garage that is ALREADY bursting at the seams with your old crap, but just an idea, maybe throw some of that money towards your children’s education and get them an online tutor, that could maybe, just maybe allow them to have a future chosen by them, and not by narcissistic parents who seemingly think that YouTube vlogs are all they could want or that they’re capable of?

• Heart
Reactions: 68