Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slmapg

VIP Member
I think it’s a 3 letter name, 1 face and 1 bum so 5 pieces.
I’m thinking Eva!

Reactions: 2

Otterwise

VIP Member
Lazy is sitting and
Lazy is sitting and doing reading practice with her nine year old, her almost twelve year old AND her fifteen year old?

Is she stupid?
Possibly the best forum name ever! My son had the shock of his life when I explained that Saul Berenson is in fact Inigo Montana. One of my favourite childhood movies.

You have to hand it to Lazy. She does come up with the most fabulous embellished tales that support her notion of home-ed-mum-of-the-year.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Maybe Lazy won't do a four letter name for the newbie because that will leave Isabelle out. She would be the only one with a different dad, a non four letter name and one middle name not two. I'm presuming Lazy and Creepy will continue giving two middle names for their joint offspring, one being a family name.
I didn`t realise Isla and Esme had 2 middle names? I`m going with Ava or Avia.

Neck lace

VIP Member
Maybe Lazy won't do a four letter name for the newbie because that will leave Isabelle out. She would be the only one with a different dad, a non four letter name and one middle name not two. I'm presuming Lazy and Creepy will continue giving two middle names for their joint offspring, one being a family name.
She'll be ok. Isla and Esme only have one middle name too.

Reactions: 1

ye_fab

What about Ezra it was popular a few years back and so is her interior style choice....dunno about for a girl though..