The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you buy a house, it’s not only the house you have to consider, but the local area too. Being in a village with no shops is not exactly ideal for a family. If you’re reading this Sarah, why not take your kids to Messingham zoo, it’s not far away and I’m sure it would be fun!

Reactions: 14
Try and find a park for Jace? Surely, when normal people buy a house they look around the area first to see what amenities there are for the family, like parks for kids Ekseteruh Ekseteruh? All these clowns saw was big house, big price tag, that'll do. Idiots.
They are such a strange couple, but yea that’s proof that Sarah saw the pic of the staircase and “marble” and nothing from that point on mattered.

Reactions: 11
The floor board thing is bizarre. Didn’t want to add too much to the snagging list?! That’s literally what snagging lists are for, you’ve paid for a new house, yes mistakes happen or things break. The point of having the snagging list is so the builders can come back and fix it
I don't think there is a snagging list, I think they rushed the builder so they could get in and told him they would sort out any issues once they had moved in, hence why a lot of the build is poorly finished. I also think they planned to keep their buyers holding on for longer than they did but they threatened to pull out of the purchase and that is why they had to move in such a rush.

Reactions: 35
Sarah is right. I am just a jealous hater.
I was so sad when I woke this morning to find my husband, who has normal textured skin and only wears wool hats during winter, had slept soundly next to me all night and hadn’t woken me up in the early hours sneaking about messaging young women, was in the en-suite with the door closed so I couldn’t see him on the toilet :(
My kids woke up and put on their clean uniforms, excited to spend another day with their pals. As I walked them up to school, I could hear birdsong and not much else.
I got home and I thought, god damn. I wish my husband had sallow waxy babybell skin, and wore a greasy hat every second of the day, I wish I could wake up and see him on the toilet. I wish my kids were home all day in unwashed clothes, with no social contact with anyone else except me and the cashier at b&m, colouring in sheets I’ve printed off the internet. and I wish when I opened the windows I could hear endless motor way traffic.
You’re a very lucky woman Sarah , I wish I was you so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Agree. The whole family who were involved in brand Ingham, including Jane, Steve, Dave, Sarah etc. knew what Chris was like from past behaviour but all thought it was acceptable to support him whilst he built up his little grooming empire, giving him access to adoring teen girls. They're all wrong'uns

Never forget the sense of unease when he walked into the crowd of girls at the Arndale centre in Manchester - it was sick.
And when he crashed Isabelle's Lego Friends Meet and Greet pretending to be some sort of God. Grown men should not behave the way he does around teenagers.
Screenshot 2021-05-12 155959.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Unlike the radfords, sarah didn’t start when she was 13 though so doesn’t have time on her side.

more likely she’ll try and get isabelle to have one so she can milk the grandkid too for the content

As if the girls are seeing a Penny of this.

The floor board thing is bizarre. Didn’t want to add too much to the snagging list?! That’s literally what snagging lists are for, you’ve paid for a new house, yes mistakes happen or things break. The point of having the snagging list is so the builders can come back and fix it
Plus if he’d ballsed it up would he have forfeited the builders warranty or his house insurance?

Reactions: 12
Why are they home schooling? My daughter has watched them on/off for years but she’s just got back into watching them on our tv 🤪

They used to constantly be with friends or dancing from what I remembered.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How has Chris managed to age about 30 years in 2

he’s so gross looking. He looks like someone that earns about £50 a week and spends £45 of that on booze and fags and the other £5 on some tracksuit bottoms. Not the set for life bachelor rock star pilot he think he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Not entirely sure I would trust Sarah’s impressment levels when it comes down to size.... and as for ‘bad boy’ - Crispy is no bad boy, he’s a cheating pervert (who has issues with measuring things- no wonder all the furniture is too small in the house, it is because he has been telling Sarah 6cm is actually 6inches! “
Crispy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Izzy in the vlog yesterday was completely off the deep end when talking about how inspirational she is! She lives in a false perception of reality. She talks about helping people despite her fame is based around her parents materialism. There are people in this world such as doctors, Scientists and firefighters who spend their lives helping people by hard work. There are also people in the world with talent Such as actors, musicians and writers who are super creative but also humble.

Then there is Isabel she is mediocre at best which is ok, but it’s the fact that she believes she is something better despite not working or having any talent. I don’t know the whole thing about her looking at peoples edits and talking about her “impact” she has on people came across as conceited.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think she needs to see a doctor, it's probably just a lack of fitness.
I think that she also wants to copy lasts way of speaking also. She really needs to get back into education because she's struggling to get a coherent sentence together now.

He appeared to share his own experiences of suffering with OCD with them, in order to form a bond with them. So that they'd trust him and open up to him about their own mental health problems. He knew exactly what he was doing.
He's a predator

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree, it’s all very strange, it’s the builders job to sort everything, if creepy makes a balls up (I really hope he would) the builder could refuse to help as he’s caused it.
I think Creepy is scared of the builder. Actually, he’s probably scared of most men - as he should be. Pathetic little creepy coward. Trying to sound all ‘big’ and ‘cool’ - it’s only the super vulnerable & needy that see him as anything but a desperately pitiful greasy gnome - who preys on those who do not have the ability to make healthy choices.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Re: Vulnerable fans’ excitement over Ingham fidgets.

Judging by the way the majority fawned over the house, often adding they could only dream of owning a home, one can deduce that these are not wealthy folks with a large amount of disposable income. And yet, they simply cannot wait to hand over what little they have to the Inghams. One goes so far as to say they are happy that the girls are getting the money. Read again: The girls are getting it. As if they are short of anything and are making some kind of ‘pocket money’. That’s the level of bullshit brainwashing that these folks are susceptible to.
Sarah is teaching her children to lie, cheat and not give a tit about the world we all live in. When it comes to taking advantage, no one is off limits, especially not the most mentally challenged of their fans.

And there it is - all under her Bullshit & Me ‘business’.
So dumb how Sarah refers to these pieces of junk as ‘bad boys’. The combined vocabulary of that entire family would fit on the back of a postage stamp.
Where are they being sold can’t see them on babyandme website

Reactions: 2
Thats exactly what I would of thought after 3 girls and you get a boy but you let him have long hair put it in a ponytail and sometimes he has what looks like girls clothes
Now we’ve highlighted it they will grow it till it reaches his thighs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He said the builder was laughing at him for attempting to do the floorboards 🤣🤣
1. He was probably laughing at the fact he has a snag list and knowing they’ll never see him again 🤣
2. I’m sure the builder is just another person added to list of people who laugh at him as he is a twit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He said the builder was laughing at him for attempting to do the floorboards 🤣🤣
1. He was probably laughing at the fact he has a snag list and knowing they’ll never see him again 🤣
2. I’m sure the builder is just another person added to list of people who laugh at him as he is a twit 🤷‍♀️
Surely the builder should have told him to leave it and he would sort them. I bet hes invalidating his guarantee by doing it himself and thats why he laughed at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe their prices of fidgets!! 6 toys for £20 my god! I sell a box of more than 20 fidgets for £20. They’re ripping everyone off big time

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Ffs, why are they all always GASPING for breath?! It gives me anxiety.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.