Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Another flattering thumbnail of Isabelle.

- Wait, she sat and did reading with Isabelle? She's nearly 16...

- Let's break down the fidget situation...

Giant fidget popper thing: £1.76
Infinity cube: 38p
The weird squishy animals: 7p
Simple dimple: 21p
Mini pop it: 30p
Monkey noodles: 5p
The snapper thing: 50p
Zipper: 6p
Fidget spinner: 68p
Marble fidget: 9p
Wacky Track: 13p
Pop it: 40p

Total of all potential Fidgets added together: £4.63

5 fidget toys in the £10 and £15 pack. 6 in the £20 pack. Plus postage. I'll leave you all to do the maths on the potential profit.

- Electrician having trouble finding their house. Should have just asked Tattle.

- Hope you told the girls to be careful of the pylons whilst out on the field.

- Who wants to buy overpriced fidget toys when the girls have touched and played with every single one?

- £10 plus postage for this, which cost them 56p. Sounds legit.

Screenshot_20210512_182845.jpg

- £15 plus postage for this, which cost them £1.17.

Screenshot_20210512_184202.jpg

- £15 plus postage for this, which cost them £1.69

Screenshot_20210512_184411.jpg

- Notice how it's Lazy photographing them, and Isla's buggered off because she's bored already. Stop using your kids to get vulnerable folk to buy your Chinese tat.

- They put the TV on for Jace to go to bed...

- I want to see their electricity bill.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- Why's creepy calling it a "Covid cut"? Hairdressers are open. There's no longer a need for Covid cuts.

- They're getting a hot tub for the balcony. Cue the bikini shots.

- Wait, so Creepy is busy doing a job and now Lazy has gone upstairs. Is anyone with Jace? Or has he been left completely alone downstairs? The girls are doing school work aren't they?

- Please don't call anyone Wizzle, Isabelle. Reminds me of that creepy account on Instagram.

- The Shein top looking like it could fall apart at any moment, and the weird leather jacket... Is that an in thing at the moment? Glad it wasn't in my day.

- Tiny baby clothes? They only go up to 7lbs. What's the point? You've already said your baby is the 75th percentile. It's your 5th baby too. Unless you're planning on starving your kid again, they're not going to fit for very long, if at all.

- Think I might faint. She just said she's got a pile of clothes than don't fit Jace. They're probably 0-3 months.

- She's going to be one of those parents that puts big frilly socks and a bow the size of the baby's head on, isn't she?

- You've got her first birthday outfit already?! You've not even pushed her out your vag yet. How the hell are you going to know if it will fit her?

- The shopping addiction is so clear to see.

- Sarah, you need to ring up Postman Pat Pat to take those shitty clothes back to Pat Pat.

- Someone spend £122 on Chinese tat and me website when the Fidgets went live?! Bloody hell.

- Lazy: "I told you it was a good idea" then tried to save her self by saying "the girls told you". No hun, this was all your greedy doing.

- The greedy laughs and smiles...

- What's on the side of Isla's face? I hope it's not from her mother sharing her herpes. Her teeth are looking quite bucked too. She needs to see a dentist.

- This little "venture" has not helped the girls and their egos at all. They really will struggle in the real world.

- New stock from China on the way. Don't worry folks! Still plenty of time to be ripped off.

- Creepy, you don't feed Prinny. Your mum usually does.

- Of course it's not half past midnight... You lot would never stay up that late. You've got plenty to get up for in the morning. Work, school, friends... Oh wait...

- Pitch black, Lazy already in bed, Jace still fully clothed, looking very dirty and crying because he doesn't have a decent bedtime routine.

- Sweets for Jace at bedtime.

I know this sounds really mean but Isabelle's little chats really are so boring.
Isabelle's personality is the equivalent to a glass of water.

• Heart
  • Haha

lollieloo

VIP Member
Isla in her dance uniform tonight. That poor child is screaming to go back to school and dance and her parents are too thick to realise.
the other day she was wearing a school shirt ( part of the Harry Potter dress up kit ) and today in a dance thing that was about 3 sizes too tight! Is this because all her regular clothes are dirty or because she is acting out PRETENDING TO HAVE A REAL LIFE ?! I can barely understand a word isla or izzy say ! It’s really difficult to make out their words and it never used to be ! Go back 2 years and they where regular kids of their age.
It’s shocking that their parents don’t pick up on this or just don’t care !

prinny s whole life must consist of anxiety and loss ! First she has to miss her family and get used to the grandparents and then weeks or months down the line she’s dragged back and has to miss coco and the grandparents ! She never gets to just relax and feel at home ! & are they not off again soon so where will she go then ?!

as for Sarah and the feeling faint in shops ( feel like I’m on repeat here ) STOP BASTARD WELL GOING THEN ! Your putting your addiction ahead of yourself , your unborn baby AND THE REST OF THE PUBLIC YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH !
you have a brand new house and 4 kids to educate GET HOME AND SORT IT you bloody freak !

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
The fallout with Jane and Steve happened before the latest cheating allegations. Sarah made a point of saying that her side of the family were supportive of them taking the girls out of school. Then said something about not everyone in the family agreeing with it. They might not have been happy about the euro road trip but it all happened at the same time so hard to tell.

I don't think they would fall out with Chris over cheating, they haven't in the past and since there are rumours he was at it long before YouTube anyway, they likely have always known. Jane groomed ifam just as much as he does, just in a different way/for a different purpose.

They've probably never really liked her as a daughter in law, who would? But now they must be able to see the damage being done to the children and no one is allowed to disagree with Sarah. Also now Sarah doesn't need them to babysit because Isabelle does all that, she doesn't need Jane to drive her to b&m because she drives herself so she doesn't have a reason to keep them happy.

• Heart

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
Regarding Isla:

I wanted to share this the other day, but this ‘Fidget’ BS got in the way. Apologies, it’s a bit of a rant...

Sarah - I truly hope you pay serious attention to this. Most of us are deeply concerned about Isla, but you filmed something the other day that might be a golden opportunity to start improving her predicament. Of course she should be in school, but your misplaced arrogance and selfishness won’t allow that. However...

You filmed her playing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ on the keyboard with 2 fingers. She’s 9.
Get your ass on Google with her and look up the origins of the piece. I’m sure she’d be interested. Maybe you would too, instead of just panning the camera back to your toddler.

The musical arrangement is by Mozart. He was composing complex pieces age 5. Look up optimum time for children to begin learning piano - it’s ages 6-9. Of course, anyone can learn at any age, but this is a perfect time & opportunity to foster any interest she has.

If you won’t get her lessons with a real teacher - Covid restrictions may prevent this right now - at least get her an online course for her age. And her OWN keyboard for her room. She needs an escape route from vying for the camera’s affection, which you meter out sparingly for her.

For anyone watching, it comes across that you really don’t care for her much. When your 2 year old asked you to film her (that’s pretty sad at best) you cackled and said no, you were filming him. Isla learned early in life that acting out or being unwell earned her camera time which translates as attention from her parents.

It’s clear you’ve lost interest in her. You keep your middle child close to you when you deign to share face time during your ramblings & for now, she’s lapping it up. I don’t think any of us would be surprised to learn that off camera things are very much worse for Isla.

So at least - give her music. Give her something to develop for herself. It’s been a refuge for humanity since we first learned to bang things together.

It’s tragic how much of ‘growing up’ your eldest has missed out on. All of us have more interesting stories of our teen years than her - pandemic aside. She can’t get those years back. But Isla has a real chance if you’ll put your ego and camera aside. You failed to nurture her interest in astronomy, you degrade what little school work she does, and we only see a fraction of your toxic behavior.

Remember - ask her if she’s interested in learning piano seriously - get advice on a good keyboard & research online lessons.
Fuck - if it helps - she may be a budding prodigy & make tons of money. Think of the content!! Got your attention now? You can even pretend that you came up with the idea.
Just do something other than talking to the camera & buying shit.

• Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Over £700,000 for a house and he's had to repaint the 1st floor area 1) because it got scuffed, which can. happen during a move, but more noticeably 2) "the finish wasn't the best" IMO .... the finish should be blooming perfect!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I'm not a Jane/Steve fan. We don't know too much about Steve and his involvement, but we know Jane is an internet troll, who caused Sarah's niece a lot of grief. She doxxed many people who spoke up about Creepy. She might have even been involved in sending that horrible birthday card to the 13 year old (older than that now) on YouTube who's mum used to do skits of Sarah.

However - Prinny is best off at Jane and Steve's. Look at the condition she came back in today. Happy and clean. Look at the state of her in a couple of weeks of being in the Pylon Palace. She'll be neglected yet again.

Jane also really loves her grandchildren, and guaranteed there was a mass falling out about the home schooling a long term travelling. The recent saga of Jane liking a comment on the Pylon Palace home account leads me to believe that Jane still has troll accounts... Wonder whether she's really an undercover tattler? 🤔 I get the impression that she dislikes Lazy... Possibly even Creepy too.

She's still a vile woman though, and her behaviour explains why Creepy is the way he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
So glad little Jace didn't pick up that knife left on the sofa & do any mischief with it. They'd be bringing out a new Reborn doll of him 2021 Chuckie Limited Edition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

DayoftheLlamas

At the start of the vlog @ 1.57 Lazy and Creepy chatting in the bedroom and Jace making his way downstairs on his own.
It might've looked like they were in the bedroom and Jace was on the stairs but actually, they were right next to him holding his hand. It's the bloody wide-angled lens again.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Abbvay

VIP Member
Imagine being so desperate to impress people that many days later you still want to argue about your floor tiles being marble when they clearly aren't. I choose my flooring because I like it, not because I care what other people think of it. She's argued too much now to backtrack though, at the beginning she could have said nothing or just agreed it's marble effect, now she can't ever say it's not real.

• Haha

Hannah64210

I can’t believe their prices of fidgets!! 6 toys for £20 my god! I sell a box of more than 20 fidgets for £20. They’re ripping everyone off big time

• Wow
  • Angry

Everybody

Chatty Member
Safety boy jace running around after print falls flat on his face in the kitchen, he must have forgot the house rules of “we don’t run we walk”. You’d think he was 2 years old with that sort of carry on. Oh wait.....

• Haha
  • Heart