The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tvs and donuts,
Bits and bats,
A house ruined by lots of cheap tat,
Lazy has a house with the dental surgery look,
A kitchen in which we know she wont cook,
Christopher Malcolm is doing some fixing ,
The girls will be doing some packet mixing,
Jason the safety officer will be receiving new toys,
Just for being a cleveeeer booyy !
Nanaar will return and get a vlog mention,
As long as Lazy can go to Home Bargains and help spend her pension,
Then there's poor Prinny Woo forgotten ,ignored
Like with anything they own of her the Minghams got bored,
A dream home with "windmills "
brings them big smiles ,
But not as much as those "real marble " tiles.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Kennels next door - bleeping hilarious šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ at least the dogs barking might drown out the traffic noise.
Somewhere for Prinny to go when they travel

I heard esme say yesterday ā€œmost children when they go shopping buy toys we buy plantsā€
Maybe most children havenā€™t got a garage full of toys like you Esme and most children donā€™t have treats daily

Reactions: 50
The Ingham's new neighbours seem like successful go getter types. Well dressed, well nourished, ambitious (but isn't that what everyone likes to project anyway). They do seem a little show offy though. I mean who has an Instagram account just to show off their big new house? Oh wait ... Maybe they will get on then !

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The difference in Isla wearing that leotard yesterday was just crazy. Iā€™m in no way fat shaming a child but she needs a healthy diet and to be more active or else itā€™s going to get so much worse. And at that age itā€™s down to the parents to be providing that for her. They have money to provide healthy sustainable meals unlike a lot of people who still try the best they can with whatever money they have. Itā€™s so sad to see..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Hi big Sarah just in case you need this screenshot for your new Instagram account
081F1C74-29E9-42D6-B1BF-1508451A8609.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Obviously, nothing is this house is finished or done well but the kitchen... They used to vlog Sarah's culinary delights most days but since she got her dream kitchen, nothing. Not even bragging about her island every five seconds. Have they cooked anything apart from cereal and fruit/salad since they moved in or did Creepy screw up the oven as well as the fridge?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still trying to catch up with threads (so funny :ROFLMAO:) but I just have to comment on this.
I'm really sorry if this is harsh, do let me know. I am in no way shaming the kids especially Isla she is too young, more the parents for letting it happen! But the difference in the girls 10 months ago to now is ridiculous. It is so sad, like many have said they have been pulled out of everything that kept them physically active; dance, swimming, gymnastics, even school was giving them a good step count. All the sugar, carbs and junk they consume is finally taking its toll on the children and it's horrible to witness their health downfall. The cakes, cookies, sweets given to the children as surprises for clickbait or ads for businesses don't help Sarah :mad:
Issy should know better, I think she tries to be healthy but how can you in that house, there's no motivation. They've removed them from everything and everyone they knew like some family cult, food is probably their only friend and comfort now. Jace will no doubt go the same way, such an effing shame. (I don't know if Isla's is prior to a growth spurt or pre-puberty weight gain I don't have kids, it's been noticeable for a while sadly too tight suit doesn't help but I'm not sure that's a common stature for a 9 year old girls who was very slim a few months ago)
Get them into exercise classes, get them into school, cook some bleeping veg with your veg dicer and slow cooker, jesus even use hello fresh/gousto if you're that lazy, limit sweets, go on family walks, just do one positive thing for them you lazy pair, you two can get as big as you like, but don't let your children end up the same way, set a good example!

This isn't Sarah, this is Issy recently
View attachment 567243

Isla
View attachment 567246

The girls just 10 months ago
View attachment 567250
Gosh thatā€™s worrying itā€™s only 10 months ago, if I didnā€™t know I would have thought it was from a couple of years ago. Such a shame.
I suppose they were on a permanent holiday and a lot of hours spent sat in the car and then eating at restaurants & snacking for months.
They may well be eating enough for their age but itā€™s not healthy enough nor are they doing any sort of physical activity or exercise - canā€™t even play in the garden or on the trampoline any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s seeming like Chris and Jane have fallen out since the new allegations? Remember someone posted earlier in the week from the secret group saying Jane was going to be bringing Prinny to the house but now she wouldnā€™t so Chris had to go and get her? Sarah sounded a bit pissed off about it. And in the end they just handed her to Sarah in a shop car park, no Chris!
Personally I donā€™t think granny Jane and hi Steve would fall out with their baby boy remember how granny Jane knew all along what her son did and made troll accounts to protect her son from anyone who talked about any allegations about him also got some off her ā€œbest friends lolā€ to make accounts to defend her baby boy šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not exactly it's a sour drink sweet thing. You lick the ball and sometimes have to squeeze the bottle to get the sour juice drink out.

I've had them a couple times as a teenager and my god the tooth ache they give you I can't imagine what it would be like for a 2 year old
There was a report in the paper couple of weeks ago about a 13 yr old boy nearly chocking to death on one of these , he got the ball stick in his throat ! These types of sweets were always banned in my house when mine were little

Reactions: 18
Obviously, nothing is this house is finished or done well but the kitchen... They used to vlog Sarah's culinary delights most days but since she got her dream kitchen, nothing. Not even bragging about her island every five seconds. Have they cooked anything apart from cereal and fruit/salad since they moved in or did Creepy screw up the oven as well as the fridge?
I reckon they donā€™t show themselves eating because they are very much meat eating again. What scary Ingham doesnā€™t realise is that no one gives a tit if they eat meat or not. Itā€™s the fact itā€™s just another one of their bizarre and pointless lies that they will be caught out on. We all know theyā€™ve been eating meat steadily with trips to five guys, McDonalds and fray bentos pies. But watch this space as I bet we will see them cook up a storm with Quorn mince this week šŸ™„

Reactions: 41
The girls could be walking the dog daily or a bike ride
Once the pre teen hormones kick in theyā€™ll find it harder to shift that extra puppy fat theyā€™ve all gained
Poor Isabelle should be out with her friends enjoying life but instead sheā€™s practically bringing Jace up

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The difference in the girls is really sad. It's just the excess with absolutely everything, isn't it. The Krispy Kreme donuts the other week spring to mind - what family needs TWO boxes of 12 donuts just on a random day? Even one box of 12 would be pretty excessive for a family with kids their age. But no, two boxes it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
A loan from her?! The amount of money theyā€™ve made her. Is she serious. So theyā€™ve had to loan their own money from their mother that they have made her, to then do child labour to make some more to pay back the loan of their own money to their mother?

And that my friends will be how a mortgage is getting paid.

how on Earth are they getting away with this tit šŸ˜‚
I was about to say the same. I bet the girls don't have a separate bank account for the fidget business money either, I bet it all goes into Chris's. How can Sarah loan them money anyway as she doesn't have a bank account???
Sarah sat in Mataland as she calls it, saying shes felt ill all day, then why is she out shopping yet again???? If she feels faint all the time then she isn't safe to drive.
Anyone notice Chris saying he didn't care about it raining as there is so much to do in the house, then he said he didn't care if he didn't go out for the next year as he loves the house so much???? Guilty conscience do we think??

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
More from the ā€˜fan groupā€™. Itching to know when the fidgets will be on sale. Seems they just canā€™t wait to throw their cash away.

Plus some more - as someone pointed out - how they tread on eggshells, not wanting to be labeled a ā€˜haterā€™ and how the desperate sycophantic admins are so quick to jump to the defense of Lazy & Creepy.
Even the fans have noticed Jasonā€™s preference for cars over safari - one brave soul had the nerve to mention it. How long until he is blocked?

Sarah posting unflattering pictures of Christopher Malcom - so much lurrve šŸ˜†šŸ¤®

PS: I should be removed within 24 hours of this post... šŸ˜Ž

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She bragged fridge holds 25 bags food

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most of the cheap shops (Poundland, home bargains) are now selling them, so their prices will need to be competitive.
Sarah made a point of buying Isla one of every design as they were in poundland for her birthday. I went to the shop at the weekend, and a shop in our town were selling them for 50p each to clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More from the ā€˜fan groupā€™. Itching to know when the fidgets will be on sale. Seems they just canā€™t wait to throw their cash away.

Plus some more - as someone pointed out - how they tread on eggshells, not wanting to be labeled a ā€˜haterā€™ and how the desperate sycophantic admins are so quick to jump to the defense of Lazy & Creepy.
Even the fans have noticed Jasonā€™s preference for cars over safari - one brave soul had the nerve to mention it. How long until he is blocked?

Sarah posting unflattering pictures of Christopher Malcom - so much lurrve šŸ˜†šŸ¤®

PS: I should be removed within 24 hours of this post... šŸ˜Ž
These people know you can buy fidgets anywhere on the internet, today and for much cheaper?

started watching from when they went to zoellas for a pool party in 2018. Surely that person is trolling them šŸ˜‚

BLOCKED WITH NO RETURN šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is why she's said the fidgets are the girls special project, she knows she is going to charge way over the amount that other places do but the gullible ifam will pay because they want to show support for the girls.

A better way to teach the girls about money would have been getting them to sell cheaply a load of the toys that they have never used on ebay, not buy even more plastic tat and sell for more than they should.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A recycling business or an eco friendly business would have been better for the girls to set up.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.