The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does that look like a personalised breast implant?

1620673724841.png

How wonky is that light?!

1620673779284.png

ETA:

Nice camel toe on your mangina there, Creepy.

1620674169915.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
REVEALING A CLUE TO OUR BABY GIRLS NAME!!

Jace has finished his breakfast of yoghurt, berries and honey. Isla comes into the kitchen jumping up and down. In the next shot Jace is in the playroom drawing a picture for Grandad. Everyone got up, had showers and spruced the house this morning. There is a week or so until people can go inside the house. Neil will poke his head around the door, Esme comes inside and sits with Jace. They last saw Neil in July so Lazy is looking forward to seeing him; the sky is blue and there's nice weather. Lazy doesn't clean, she tidies and that's why Lazy and Creepy are so good together. On Sunday they will have a proper morning of organising. The playroom has become valuable because Jace and Lazy spend a lot of time in there. He can be creative and imaginary play with his Peppa Pig house. It's comfortable to sit on the floormats. Lazy didn't realise how much the playroom would be used.

Jace has drawn an orange blob, aka a snowman, for Neil. Isla has made a teddy out of a towel. They still need something to go in the fireplace space but for now there is a kallax. Lazy isn't sure whether to create a cosy space for books or not. Lazy needs to put up blinds and do something to the walls. She plans to put a map on the wall above the sofa with strings from each country they've visited leading to a picture of them. I hope they have a string leading from Florida to the skinny dipping messages. Creepy bought a world animals map the other day. Lazy doesn't want to do wallpaper and is unsure whether or not she wants to do a feature wall. Anyway, she needs to get back to cleaning.

Outside, Jace screeches goodbye to Grandad Neil and Neil waves back. Jace wants to get in the truck. More screeching.

Creepy wishes he hadn't started this job because it's Sunday and looks like it's about to rain. He has started painting the gate because he prefers the satin paint. If he gets it done without it peeing it down he will be very lucky.

The gate is painted. For one reason or another he didn't manage to get Isabelle's wardrobes up yesterday so he's doing it now and then doing Esme's tv. The trampoline tension tool has arrived but he might make Esme wait a week before he puts the trampoline up. Isabelle says that would be evil. Time lapse of Creepy assembling the wardrobe and eye bleeping himself in Isabelle's mirror.

Isabelle can't be loud because Lazy is having a nap. Jace picked up two of the legs from her bedside tables and moved them, and they can't find them. She sets up her bedside tables. Then she decides to sort her clothes.

It was perfect having Neil and his partner at the house today but Lazy feels like the vlog has suffered. Something arrived in the post that Lazy is so excited to see. It's the first thing they have with the baby's name on it so they can't show it and can't change it. They can't show the whole thing but will show one letter. Jace's cotterpillar will go on his cot in his jungle bedroom. Isn't it time to upgrade him to a toddler bed? Lazy had to order one for baby girl and thinks it will be cute to go in her name reveal vlog. She will open the package and pull out one bit. Lazy opens the tissue paper and there is a bag, Lazy and Isla pick one each. There seem to be 3/4 balls left in the bag so her name is 3/4 letters with the other two balls being the head and tail. Lazy and Isla open the paper and one is a head with the other being an A. Lazy films Isla dancing.

Lazy goes into Isabelle's bedroom and shows us around. They need to get her sofa up next. Her bedroom is laid out different to Esme. When you walk into Esme's room they feel like different rooms because the layout is different. Esme isn't in her room but Lazy wants to show us the layout. Nannar said the house looks bigger in real life.

The ifam should go and check out cotterpillar because they make great baby shower gifts. Lazy is off to bath Jace because he has a blue face from the brain lickers, which are banned from today because they're awful. She started her book earlier and read three pages before having a nap. They're going out to explore tomorrow and find a park for Jace and the girls to run off energy.

End of vlog

I think the baby's name will begin with an E. I can remember when Lazy was pregnant with Jace (before she knew it was a boy) there was talk of giving the baby a name with the initials EA to match Esme so she wouldn't feel left out if it was a girl. Isla and Isabelle have the matching IS initials.

Creepy the builder, can he fix it? Creepy the builder... yes he can but it might fall apart in 6 months!
View attachment 568273View attachment 568274

View attachment 568277View attachment 568276View attachment 568310View attachment 568309
I missed these recaps. Thank you greencow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel sorry for Isabelle. My daughter was 16 in April. She is getting excited for her prom( fingers crossed). This is her last week of exams. Iam a manager in retail and have got her a Saturday job for now and part time till she goes to 6th form.

I know all teens are different but Isabelle has no one but her family. No independence, no starting to make her own way in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
We got a good view of the front door and gate today. Well done for keeping the front of the house top secret 👏 🤦🏻‍♀️. If their visitor had been in the garden would he not have walked around the side instead of out through the front door 🤔.

Reactions: 22
That site charges £10.00 per letter/head/tail, plus postage. Maybe they wanted to call her Everleigh but the cotterpillar would have been too expensive 😂

I bet that why he's called Jace too. Jason would have been too expensive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
That site charges £10.00 per letter/head/tail, plus postage. Maybe they wanted to call her Everleigh but the cotterpillar would have been too expensive 😂
Okay but who the duck other than the Minghams are paying £10 for like one block letter thing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay but who the duck other than the Minghams are paying £10 for like one block letter thing
Sue Radford has one for baby Heidie and Stacey Soloman has one for Rex. So yeah, all Lazy's mates.

I bet that Sue Radford regretted the extra 'e' at the end of Heidie's name when she saw the price of each letter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
maybe i’m far from it but could the name be amy?? or aimee/amie (not sure if they would pick that sort
of name)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.