The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stress I am not wanting to help the Ingham's. I do however care deeply for wild birds. They urgently need chimney balloons inserted in both of the builders openings which were left for wood burners to be fitted. They also need caps on the chimney stacks. This is important birds nest in the chimney cowls and it’s far from uncommon for them to fall down the stack to a horrible end.

Burning 🔥 question is why on earth didn’t builder extraordinaire fit said stoves? Silly, silly me - the cost 😂
Can’t wait for rats to enter the chimney

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember passing out in Tesco’s when I was pregnant the chap behind caught me thankfully. I was 30minutes away from home but drove back 🤐 I didn’t shop on my own for a while after, I also passed out at the local pool, I had low blood pressure when pregnant, sarah if you suffer that much rest up!

Reactions: 12
She's never passed out or come close to it. If she had then she wouldn't be straight out back to the shop the next day. She claimed she passed out and sent one of the children to Nana so Nana wouldn't see her and find out. It would be obvious to anyone that she wasn't well at that point.

Not only does she keep going out every day, she takes the children with her including Jace. Who if they think they might pass out wants their 2 year old with them, who would look after them?!

If she really is (she isn't) it's not something to brag about when she has a husband who openly doesn't care. It's not like he's at work whilst she's out driving with his children in the car, he's just too busy hoovering or cleaning some glass.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get this initials thing and not wanting one kid to be left out lol, if your kid is that fragile then you got bigger issues to address. If anything, don’t kids like to feel unique/individual??

Reactions: 19
I wonder if Creepy was repainting the gate as something had been drawn/written on it and it was only spotted when Lazy's dad turned up, hence why it had to be done so quickly.

Maybe the local kids have been having fun?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Creepy was repainting the gate as something had been drawn/written on it and it was only spotted when Lazy's dad turned up, hence why it had to be done so quickly.

Maybe the local kids have been having fun?
Considering it’s an expensive house he does seem to be doing a very lot of repairs 😉

Reactions: 36
Elodie or Eloise for me x
Noooooo one of those is my daughters name and its quite unique in school no others .

And may I present you with the new model for PREGNANT MOTHERS MONTHLY MAGAZINE the svelte and not in the slightest bit touched up or edited Sarah Ingham or as we affectionately like to call her ‘ never lazy hence size 12 in late pregnancy’
Had creepy liked it she looks like a teenager in it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
The Inghams' new neighbour (the one they stole the house from) is a photographer. I guess we will see a repeat of this in a few weeks. Lazy looks like she's just farted in the first one.
184950930_813015192677483_4671672351414261323_n.jpg
184606284_533100411183455_8546413400823798781_n.jpg
184777208_292848139219886_6726802657123620511_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Sarah love, I'd be asking for that step to be looked at. It isn't very straight 🤨🧐

View attachment 569279
And may I present you with the new model for PREGNANT MOTHERS MONTHLY MAGAZINE the svelte and not in the slightest bit touched up or edited Sarah Ingham or as we affectionately like to call her ‘ never lazy hence size 12 in late pregnancy’
Sarah Ingham. The only person in the world to have no knee caps or visible knees 😂😂. What a photoshop fail

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope we're treat to another Morrisons' special baby shower cake too.

View attachment 569479
She hasn’t got no friends to do a baby shower with so if she does looks like it will just be creepy and the kids she can blame lock down even though we no things are being lifted next week to alow more people to meet but still won’t happen cause she got no friends 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's never passed out or come close to it. If she had then she wouldn't be straight out back to the shop the next day. She claimed she passed out and sent one of the children to Nana so Nana wouldn't see her and find out. It would be obvious to anyone that she wasn't well at that point.

Not only does she keep going out every day, she takes the children with her including Jace. Who if they think they might pass out wants their 2 year old with them, who would look after them?!

If she really is (she isn't) it's not something to brag about when she has a husband who openly doesn't care. It's not like he's at work whilst she's out driving with his children in the car, he's just too busy hoovering or cleaning some glass.
The other thing is that there is nothing she's needed that she couldn't order online - she goes out because she wants to, not because she has to so I have zero sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Look how warped the stairs are above her head where it’s been photoshopped so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That photo hahahahahahahahaha. Who the duck poses on the cheap shopping centre stairs like that 😂 I love the Photoshop fails on her pics. They've even edited her ankles in the second one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.