The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they said in a previous Q and A the baby would have Esme’s initials as Isla and Isabelle share ISI so a name with E and A- Ella, Eleanor, Emma perhaps.
They did, but the minghams say a lot of things. No wonder they vlog to make memories, they can't remember what they have said from one day to the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At the start of the vlog @ 1.57 Lazy and Creepy chatting in the bedroom and Jace making his way downstairs on his own.
Utterly beyond disgraceful, he's well used to doing that. Is he going to fall over the dog on the step while he is making his way to the kitchen to climb up on one of those lethal kitchen chairs all alone. Poor kid. Such a pair of idiotic thicks for parents.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why is Isabelle always so out of breath? It's actually concerning, she should probably see a doctor about that.

Reactions: 28
You can say that again (seen this earlier and forgot to post it)
What's the betting that they will wait and see what Lazy calls her baby and then give their baby the same name? Even if it's a boy....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When she was talking about Prinny on the beloved stairs, did anyone notice a bare leg leaving Lazy's bedroom? Who was it, was it Creepy? Why was he wandering about half dressed? 🤮
If I ever need help, legal or otherwise, you lot are my first port of call. NOTHING escape your eagle eyes, attention to detail and sleuthing skills. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also how bad is Chris's skin! 🤢🤢
I hate to defend him, but I would say that his skin doesn’t look too bad for someone who is nudging towards 50 and is clearly under stress levels as a doctor-pilot-electrician-videographer-proskater that we simply can’t comprehend.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I use to be a huge massive fan of the Ingham’s but I can’t stand the pair of them no more but mainly Chris
he has to be the most repulsive excuse for a human being I have ever seen.
he literally makes me sick,I hate the way he looks,the way he speaks,the way he dresses,the way he brags well the way they both brag he always looks like he needs a good scrub always looks dirty,what women see in him I will never know there is not one thing I can say is nice about him,the way he speaks to that little boy is a bloody joke he speaks the same to Isla too
if I’m perfectly honest with you I think the house is horrible it has no warmth in it at all no cosy ness it’s just way to big.
I am also disgusted with the two of them for what they are doing with these bloody fidget thingys that they are now going to sell I’m all for people making money but to drag your own children into it is wrong on so many levels there is never enough money for these two cretins to be made and everything is SO expensive just greedy bastards,there is no family I’d like to see more than these 2 to lose absolutely everything big time.
anyway I can’t wait to read through all your comments will probably take me weeks haha x

Where is Sarah says annnnywaaayyyy
Or BUT

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The plants thing 🙄 what is it with all the fake plants that really do LOOK fake!
You can get some really nice ones, that look like the real deal, but theirs are cheap and so tacky. Fine for the kids bedrooms, but not around your house!

The brain lickers.. no bloody way. I allowed the kids have one once when they first came out and that was it. It hurt my kids tongue! What the hell is in them 😳
When the ice cream man came around and I wanted to give my 4 kids some money to treat themselves, I warned them that if they came back with a brain licker, it would be going in the bin.

Chris's glass cleaning thingy, I want one 😄 I do find it odd though how often he goes around cleaning the floors and glass though. Not very "manly" is it 🤔
is it a window vac? sorry I dont watch them so just assuming it is , if so Ive had one for a year or so now and its fab

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When she was talking about Prinny on the beloved stairs, did anyone notice a bare leg leaving Lazy's bedroom? Who was it, was it Creepy? Why was he wandering about half dressed? 🤮
Well spotted!! I believe that to be the very 'manly' leg of skater boi himself Mr Twatman.

Purely based on the fact when top homeschooling mum herself started the vlog he was in front of her (probably longingly gazing out towards the pylons and motorway).

Also when Jason was first going down the stairs I think we could hear Izzy on the stairs (even though the girls were all doing their homeschool work.

When Sarah then showed us where poor prinny was lying and then we could hear twatman, his voice was coming from the direction of the bedroom.

Also it looked like his foot, Izzys is 'fatter' (that's not a cruel observation, I think her feet are more like Sarah's).

So when the vlog was started, we are meant to believe the girls had been doing 'school' work for an hour already, with another 2 hours to do (take that Tattlers, they do 3 hours a day). Why was Jason still not dressed??

To me it looked liked Sarah had just got herself 'showered and ready for the day' and also Twatman. So do we really believe the girls had been working for an hour already. No, hell no.

Reactions: 25
The top homeschooler is on the house insta again. This time showing the AFTER, DURING & BEFORE pics (in that order).

Lets talk K.I.T.C.H.E.N.S!

'When looking for our new house I had a lost of things that were important to me. Blah blah blah blah
'The cupboards were originally planned to be a different colour. A light shae green colour however I felt with a space so large it could definitely cope with the dark charcoal colour so I changed them and I'm so glad I did!!!

Not only is she the top homeschooler, business woman but now Beltofts top interior designer.

Would love if the original buyer could tell us if the kitchen was supposed to be a light 'shae' green colour.

I know she speaks without thinking but surely she rereads the crap she's written.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She's never passed out or come close to it. If she had then she wouldn't be straight out back to the shop the next day. She claimed she passed out and sent one of the children to Nana so Nana wouldn't see her and find out. It would be obvious to anyone that she wasn't well at that point.

Not only does she keep going out every day, she takes the children with her including Jace. Who if they think they might pass out wants their 2 year old with them, who would look after them?!

If she really is (she isn't) it's not something to brag about when she has a husband who openly doesn't care. It's not like he's at work whilst she's out driving with his children in the car, he's just too busy hoovering or cleaning some glass.
Just proves the extend of her lies.

Imagine being pregnant and feeling like you are going to pass out. Your natural instinct would be to sit down and get help. In her case she had an able child present. Tell Esme to phone dad and get assistance from staff, who can contact shopping centre first aid or emergency services. You don't send a child to Nanna to hide that you are feeling faint!
I can't cope with the sheer stupidity and disingenuousness of them.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.