The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember they are in "an exclusive" area with automatic gates so they will have no trouble at all there. The windmills (pylons) at the back of the house will see to that they feel so safe now !!!
Can just see creepy climbing up them to attach his lasers to shoot the bad guys, Kindergarten Cop style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would just expect to walk in to a £700,000 house, plop my furniture down and enjoy, I wouldn’t want to be fitting a washing machine, getting a plumber out to install correct pipes for said washer, moving plug sockets, painting walls & gates etc etc etc !!
That's because you're obviously sensible, whereas they're idiots.

At the start of the vlog @ 1.57 Lazy and Creepy chatting in the bedroom and Jace making his way downstairs on his own.
Lies!!! You're just a hater! He's sooooper safety conscious and wouldn't go anywhere near stairs on his own you foo'!!!!

That looks like a woman's leg unless he saves his...
It'll be either that he shaves, or his ginger leg hair is fair and barely noticeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its so crazy that at the age of 23 i slipped down the stairs because i was in socks literally yesterday but Jace knows to be safe by just telling him...Do you think Sarah could pass on this wisdom to me?? xx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
At the start of the vlog @ 1.57 Lazy and Creepy chatting in the bedroom and Jace making his way downstairs on his own.
It might've looked like they were in the bedroom and Jace was on the stairs but actually, they were right next to him holding his hand. It's the bloody wide-angled lens again.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I did say the other day give Jace half a chance at potty training and he’d soon pick it up, you’re welcome Lazy 🙄

Moaning at the price of those ice creams!!! How much will you be scamming out of the gullible ifam for those fidgets 🤔 she’s unfuckingbelievable!!

Reactions: 33
Evening tatfam
Today at hospital app i noticed a, nhs worker who was visibly pregnant wearing a mask and a,face shield lazy ! And why are u excempt again cause your pregnant with band aid baby no2!
Also my son was reading his book the word was lizzie he kept saying lazy I couldn't help but giggle 😄

Reactions: 29
Long time lurker on this thread.
We all know they’re both as thick as two short planks, but why on earth did Sarah continue to film Jace lying at the top of the stairs, playing with his cars, and just give him a a cursory ”careful, Jace”? If he’d have fallen he could have killed himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Offering a payment plan for fidgets! If you can't afford them then don't bother or go and get one from the pound shop! No one should be paying over a period of time for some cheap plastic fidget toys!
Does anyone have a link x

Reactions: 4
Poor Sarah can't even make it to the bottom of the stairs without a sit down - sofa needed for the stairs asap or maybe a stairlift.
Prinny's face in the last picture looks like she's thinking 'WTAF is she doing'.
Yup, she's totally looking for sponsorship by a Stairlift company. Here you go Big Sarah; I've saved you the bother of doing the research.

Can’t wait for rats to enter the chimney
🎵 There's a rat in mi chimney what am I gonna do? There's a rat in mi chimney what am I gonna do! 🎶

The Inghams' new neighbour (the one they stole the house from) is a photographer. I guess we will see a repeat of this in a few weeks. Lazy looks like she's just farted in the first one.
View attachment 569465View attachment 569466View attachment 569467
WTAF happened to her legs in the second one?

That bottom one is her fainting in b and m
Actually mis read that as her farting in B&M :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
TRYING SOMETHING WE'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE & OUR BIGGEST DIY HOUSE JOB YET!!

Jace is sat in Lazy's bed. She loves Mondays because it's a fresh start and they can get things done. She sets out tasks on Monday and they usually get half of them done. Isabelle and Isla are going to Tesco with Lazy because Isabelle can help with heavy stuff and Isla hasn't been out in a long time. Lazy can't set off until the girls have finished their schoolwork. She also wants Jace's wardrobes up so his and baby girl's clothes away so she can see what she already has and what the baby needs. It's the last weeks of the 20s and 11 weeks until the due date. It's a lovely day and not raining. Prinny's favourite place in the house is the stairs to cool down.

Jace is picking up the baby's baskets. Lazy goes into his room and opens the blinds. He wants his dummys but Lazy says no. She sends him over to the corner of the room and shows him his toilet for potty training. It's the cutest toilet Lazy has seen in her whole life. He wants to have a wee. Lazy screeches "gooooood booooooy" when he's finished. Jace wears pull ups during the day so he knows what to do when he sits on the toilet. He tries to force the wee out. Jace doesn't tell anyone when he needs a wee so Lazy thought that if the toilet was out and on display so he will remember.

In Tesco Isabelle is talking about cookie dough ice cream when Isla interrupts her to talk about the little moons.

Lazy and the girls are back from Tesco. They asked Esme if she wanted to go but she couldn't be bothered. The moon thingymabobbydos are in the freezer for ten minutes. They have decided to go cold turkey with Jace and nappies. They will take his nappy off and watch him go to toilet and he does great but then he has a nappy put back on and the next day he has a nappy put on so they're not getting anywhere. Isla potty trained at 20 months - the earliest of Lazy's children. Jace seems ready and goes on the potty if Lazy asks him to but she has seen today that he didn't know the sensation. She didn't give him a chance because she was worried about him weeing on the carpet. Today he hasn't had a nappy on and he's jumped up saying "a weewee, quick quick, a weewee" and it's been adorable. He's done it all day on his own. Creepy and Esme think Lazy is jumping ahead but she bought dinosaur and car pants in Tesco. Crepy thinks they should use pull ups. lazy says they will compromise and use pants at home and pull ups out of the house. He's been to toilet 5/6 times today.

Jace's wardrobes are up and they just need to do the connecting bit in the middle. When Lazy got home she made Creepy move the wardrobes around because the handles were the wrong way. She laughs about the whole in Creepy's sock. They're wondering if the wardrobe is in the right place. The cot is going in the middle of the wall opposite the door.

Isabelle is emotional because she was on Instagram looking at the emotional edits. There was so many comments from the ifam about how Isabelle has helped them with a lot of things. She often forgets she's helped people and it makes her happy to know she's helped someone - it's one of her biggest goals and why she does Youtube. Isabelle tried to make an edit a while ago and has no idea how the ifam do them. The often say Isabelle doesn't notice them but she always tries to like posts, comment on posts and follow people if they ask her to follow them. She was downstairs and came upstairs, then Isla shouted her down begging for Isabelle to do the little moons. They're about to try them.

The girls are in the kitchen about to taste the little moons. They feel like dough. Esme likes the inside but not the outside. Isla gives it 10/10 but Isabelle says it's weird. Lazy tries one and says the purple bit around it is soggy with no flavour. Lazy moans about the "£4.50 for these? It's the tiniest bit of ice cream ever". Sorry but how much do you charge for a blanket again? Lazy won't be buying them again and will suck the ice cream out. The purple bit is Isla's favourite.

Creepy is either about to embark on his biggest mistake in the house or something that is very rewarding - he's not sure which. He has taken up the landing in the carpet and wardrobe room because the house is solid as a rock, apart from one strip between the wardrobe room door and the landing. There's a loud creek when you walk out of the wardrobe room at night time - the loudest floorboard Creepy has heard in his entire life. He walks over the floorboard to show us. Normally things take time to settle when you move in and you give the builder a snag list of everything that is wrong with the house e.g. cracks in plaster caused by shrinkage. The Inghams have already given the builder the snag list but covid has hindered deliveries. Creepy has given the builder a long enough list and doesn't want to wait any longer to fix the creaky floorboard. He had watched a Youtube video on how to fix it and now he is fully qualified. He also saw the stairs and landing being done in their old Miller Home because they became creaky over time. He has to peel the carpet back and coat the cracks in PVA glue and water get it right into the cracks and walk up and down so the cracks absorb the glue. More glue goes on top and then it needs to set overnight. More screws also need to go into the floorboards an hopefully that will eradicate the noisy floorboards. He hopes not to go into pipes. He calls the builder to ask if there were pipes under the floorboards. The builder laughed at Creepy but he has the right PVA glue thanks to Esme's slime obsession. He's excited because it's the biggest thing he's ever done. Time lapse of Creepy pretending to be a builder.

Lazy is making a quick dinner of halloumi burgers with salad and burger sauce. Jace is sharing a burger with Lazy.

Jace says "poopoo" and Lazy says he got out of the longest bath ever. He wants Esme's lollypop but Lazy says they're banned because they're not good for him. Everyone is off to bed and then Lazy is reading her book. Jace wants to read the book but Lazy says no because he's lost the page 18 times.

The carpet is back down and Creepy says it's a job well done. No one is to stand on the floor for 24 hours. The carpet went back down really nicely and Creepy is proud. He has heated Isla's lavender teddy for her. The Fidgets and Me shop is launching on Wednesday. I still can't believe they chose that name; it sounds like a Channel 5 STI documentary. The have amazing fidgets approved by Esme and Isla going live.

End of vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just a heads up to whoever made a TikTok account about the Inghams, it seems as if the Ifam have been busy trying to get it banned...this is what came up when I pressed to follow.
60BB23CF-0CF3-41DE-BE5E-959F489C0B1E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.