The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy go listen to the queens speech at the state opening of parliament.the queen says education is very important for our children.
Guess her majesty hasn’t watched your vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lyra is my guess because it sounds like liar and we all know how fond they are of lies.

Watching them fill this house makes me cringe, they have no imagination or design idea other than put a sofa there and add a tv on the wall in front. So classy 🙄

Reactions: 20
The thing is (and you don’t have to agree with me, it’s all fine) it doesn’t matter whatever we speak about in this thread, good or bad, they’ll thrive off of it in the meantime. To them, even bad publicity is good publicity.

They are desperate for people to talk about them, even if that means to talk about controversial issues such as Chris’ cheating or their poor parenting or just being toxic people overall. I have my suspicions that the whole “haters, troll” comments from both of them is to enable our anger at them, which is incredibly manipulative and sly. It’s a difficult issue for us tattlers who, even though we joke about sometimes, are actually here to spread as much awareness of their family’s dodgy doing and also because of safety/concerns with their children. To make matters worse, they’re both narcissists, so that will only make them thrive off of what’s been said and talked about even further. There’s nothing we can do but just to try and keep spreading awareness about this family and their controversial ways even if that means giving them the benefit of the doubt for some attention time to time.

This isn’t tattlers’ fault though. We’re not giving them what they want on a silver platter because we’re here to spread awareness and try to get this family accountable for their actions, even if that takes months or years.
I was about to disagree on you, but I agree with your last point, it's to try and get it out there that family vlogging is bad news for kids and this family highlight all the reasons why. Again, if there wasn't covid I really believe this anomaly would be sewn up and sorted by now.

Yer, thiers a teen mom girl with a daugther, Novalee
I met a lady last month called novella

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"We paid £700k for these stairs, if I want to lay on them for a photo then I will."

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sarah love, I'd be asking for that step to be looked at. It isn't very straight 🤨🧐

Screenshot_20210511-125230_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
The latest pics on her instagram. What does she think she looks like 😂
Please can you show me? I refuse to give her a view on any social media. I prob am still on her insta followers ... I should delete my account...
And may I present you with the new model for PREGNANT MOTHERS MONTHLY MAGAZINE the svelte and not in the slightest bit touched up or edited Sarah Ingham or as we affectionately like to call her ‘ never lazy hence size 12 in late pregnancy’
Good God!!! Are you serious? Wow! No words. I am done!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And may I present you with the new model for PREGNANT MOTHERS MONTHLY MAGAZINE the svelte and not in the slightest bit touched up or edited Sarah Ingham or as we affectionately like to call her ‘ never lazy hence size 12 in late pregnancy’
I don’t know what you mean, that photos as real as them tiles 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was about to disagree on you, but I agree with your last point, it's to try and get it out there that family vlogging is bad news for kids and this family highlight all the reasons why. Again, if there wasn't covid I really believe this anomaly would be sewn up and sorted by now.

I met a lady last month called novella
Aaargh, that's another reason they should be banned from you tube! Revolting photo of 5th child that is only a cash cow and the lumpy lard arse mother photo shopped into oblivion. {Shudder}}

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What pregnant person (or person in general) doesn't want to stretch themselves out by laying down on the stairs? It looks so comfortable.

She actually looks like she's fallen due to the lack of banister and is half way through sliding down.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Is Christopher Malcolm playing tricks on his POOR PREGNANT WIFE? He's forgotten to slim down one leg, he's overdone it on her arms and he's subtracted her neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think they want to get us talking baby names so we get distracted from talking about what rubbish parents they are, all the flaws of Pylon Palace and Creepy's latest wrong doings.
Yep! Looks like it’s working too. I’ve never skipped through a thread so fast

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.