The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they don't have the motorway and pylon farm at the bottom of their mud bath garden - Inghams win.
Yes was probably a turnoff for th Creepster family. Only regular electric lines. Offcourse Creepy cannot travel to this country so could be a problem.

Reactions: 7
As long as it’s not my name or any variation of the spelling 😂 My guess is Lola, based on how Creepy nearly said her name and saved it by saying “little baby girl” instead
If it could possibly begin with an L then I'd like to guess Luna, quite trendy and they did love Harry potter for a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who's house is that?
Not shore if we are allowed to mention other youtubers here. This family has loads of kids and under half of the subscribers the Minghams have. There are 2 families that Keeps it Crazy, and the other family also bought a huge house. The 2 families don't even together have the subscriber amount the Creepster family has.

Reactions: 7
If it could possibly begin with an L then I'd like to guess Luna, quite trendy and they did love Harry potter for a few days.
She said that she loved the name 'Luna' in a vlog where they were talking about possible baby names, when she was pregnant with Jason.

Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure it will be Aria, there were 6 balls in the bag, one of those is the head and one the tail, so a 4 letter name and I distinctly remember Lazy saying she liked the name Aria in a vlog when she was pregnant with Jason.
And she's said many times in the past she likes girls names that start with a vowel. Will be hilarious if that is her name, they can't keep anything secret!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm going for Tyla in tribute to the " real marble " tiles

Or Ikea is another choice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My name guesses for cash cow #5 are; Aria, Luna or Nova. I really think it’s one of them, although I hate that I don’t mind any of them. Still hoping for Cave tho🤞🏼

Reactions: 17
My name guesses for cash cow #5 are; Aria, Luna or Nova. I really think it’s one of them, although I hate that I don’t mind any of them. Still hoping for Cave tho🤞🏼
Noo they can't name her after my cat (Nova)!

Reactions: 8
Why is she making a reading corner, an art corner, a chalking corner when Jace has got toys he's not even played with yet?
I thought she got him wooden toys for birthday/Christmas but didn't have room for them in the old house-where are they?
He loves cars, didn't she get him those second hand garages and cars, why are they not in the sooper dooper mega humongous playroom of dreams?
I suppose she wants to get him reading and drawing as he won't be going to playgroup or nursery.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.