Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m still recovery if from Lazy’s latest. She wants Jace to wear underpants so he gets used to them. She’d be better teaching Creepy to keep his on.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Maisie842

VIP Member
By the way Sarah, you were worried about Isabelle going out with Jace and the girls on their own... I would trust Isabelle over you every single time to take care of a 2 year old. I’m deadly serious, I would trust your 15 year old daughter with my 2 year old child over you, a 35 year old woman with soon to be 5 children!

She’s absolutely great with him, she’s always the first to his aid, often spotting potential hazards that neither you nor creepy ever notice ahead of time, if you notice at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Pingu2

I suffered a near panic attack yesterday when I went to the Range ! Thought I’d wandered into the inghams house by mistake !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
She said the girls took a loan from her, and have to pay it back before they start earning money from selling the fidget toys
A loan from her?! The amount of money they’ve made her. Is she serious. So they’ve had to loan their own money from their mother that they have made her, to then do child labour to make some more to pay back the loan of their own money to their mother?

And that my friends will be how a mortgage is getting paid.

how on Earth are they getting away with this shit 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

Isla in her dance uniform tonight. That poor child is screaming to go back to school and dance and her parents are too thick to realise.

• Sad

Neck lace

VIP Member
So sad that Jace said "film Isla" when the camera was pointed at him. He's just turned 2 and shouldn't even know what filming is. He wanted break from having the camera pointed at him and so asked them to film Isla instead.

Their house with all that unnatural bright light reminds me of a TV studio. Oh wait.. that's exactly what it is 😔.

• Sad
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
The Inghams' new neighbour (the one they stole the house from) is a photographer. I guess we will see a repeat of this in a few weeks. Lazy looks like she's just farted in the first one.
184950930_813015192677483_4671672351414261323_n.jpg
184606284_533100411183455_8546413400823798781_n.jpg
184777208_292848139219886_6726802657123620511_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Laura123.890

Hello. Long time lurker but first time poster.
The whole situation about this family really really frustrates me.
But this has to be said....Sarah you clearly read here. You absolutely disgust me. Going around shops "claiming" you faint/become unwell or whatever jumble comes put your mouth and yet still continue to do it.
I'm 37 weeks pregnant. When I was 20 weeks I passed put in a supermarket, required a ambulance and had to be kept in for 2 days and it petrified me to go out again except if I really had to aka to take my 2 little ones to school.
I've just tested positive for covid 19 despite not been anywhere for 2 weeks (again except school runs because I don't actually need too). Chances are I've caught it off my husband who's a first responder and I'm petrified. We all self isolating (luckily noones got any symptoms as of yet except me) and the guilt I have for my 2 little ones not being able to go to school and get a proper education makes me feel like a absolute failure because as much as I will home school them until they can go back, I know personally I cant deliver the same way the teachers can. Its a long period of time for them to go without even seeing thier friends but I do it because I actually care about the health etc of not only my kids but everyone else around them.
I lost my best friend to covid 4 months ago. She was only 30. Very healthy and her anxiety was sky high due to covid. She was petrified. She spent 3 weeks on a ventilator and died alone. Left behind 3 young children. She only went out once a month for a food shop. She properly home schooled her kids (home schooling before covid came around) and still caught it and passed away. Its always the people who follow the rules who get the punishment .

You Sarah make me sick. As a mother I really don't understand why you wouldn't want the best for your children which believe it or not does not involve a "fancy, set for life" home.
I have a mortgage, I live in a 5 bedroom house ,in a quiet area with a big enough garden. I'm pretty happy with that. But even if I didn't, a simple roof over my head, food in my kids stomach's (proper food not junk) and somewhere my kids can get clean etc would always be my priority.
Chris and Sarah, as a parent.....your children are supposed to be your priority. No big houses, no "set for life" bank accounts etc.
The best thing you can give your kids is love, time, support and opportunities. Not a bigger house that you can trap them in.

I could rant on and on but quite frank, I need to try and get some sleep if the heartburn allows (yes Sarah maybe another thing for you to suddenly moan about) and to try and stop coughing.
I have a busy day today....actually looking after my 2 little ones, not letting guilt get to me and home schooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

stewiegriffin

Still trying to catch up with threads (so funny :ROFLMAO:) but I just have to comment on this.
I'm really sorry if this is harsh, do let me know. I am in no way shaming the kids especially Isla she is too young, more the parents for letting it happen! But the difference in the girls 10 months ago to now is ridiculous. It is so sad, like many have said they have been pulled out of everything that kept them physically active; dance, swimming, gymnastics, even school was giving them a good step count. All the sugar, carbs and junk they consume is finally taking its toll on the children and it's horrible to witness their health downfall. The cakes, cookies, sweets given to the children as surprises for clickbait or ads for businesses don't help Sarah :mad:
Issy should know better, I think she tries to be healthy but how can you in that house, there's no motivation. They've removed them from everything and everyone they knew like some family cult, food is probably their only friend and comfort now. Jace will no doubt go the same way, such an effing shame. (I don't know if Isla's is prior to a growth spurt or pre-puberty weight gain I don't have kids, it's been noticeable for a while sadly too tight suit doesn't help but I'm not sure that's a common stature for a 9 year old girls who was very slim a few months ago)
Get them into exercise classes, get them into school, cook some fucking veg with your veg dicer and slow cooker, jesus even use hello fresh/gousto if you're that lazy, limit sweets, go on family walks, just do one positive thing for them you lazy pair, you two can get as big as you like, but don't let your children end up the same way, set a good example!

This isn't Sarah, this is Issy recently
Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 00.08.39.png

Isla
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 23.57.43.png

The girls just 10 months ago
Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 23.55.57.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I would just expect to walk in to a £700,000 house, plop my furniture down and enjoy, I wouldn’t want to be fitting a washing machine, getting a plumber out to install correct pipes for said washer, moving plug sockets, painting walls & gates etc etc etc !!

• Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
I think it was very telling how Sarah got a little beyond herself with excitement when yelling at Chris "I TOLD you this was going to be a good idea!!!!" and then she quickly remembered it was supposed to be the girls' idea and quickly followed up with "the girls were telling you..." yes, yes, yes Sarah, this was totally and absolutely a home school business project thought out entirely by Esme and Isla :rolleyes: No school project, no business idea thought up by the girls, just you finding the easiest and surest way of bringing in ridiculous amounts of shopping money for baby's wardrobe.

• Angry
  • Heart

Everybody

Chatty Member
If I was a parent I’d be buying a load of cheap shit and putting it through my own letterbox to pretend it’s from them 😂 you’d save around £20. And the kids would be none the wiser, as it’s just cheap crap anyway

• Haha
  • Heart

MountainMama

Can’t get over how quickly these threads are going!

Thread suggestion #164: Creepy fidgets with fans, lazy sells over priced fidgets to fans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I lurk on this thread as my grandchildren were briefly obsessed the the Minghams for a summer before the texting scandal. The parents immediately explained to the youngsters in an age appropriate way why the blogs were no longer suitable viewing and they stopped watching, thank goodness for decent, responsible parenting. I’ve followed them through these threads ever since, hoping to see the demise of the Minghams ever since. I AM SO ANGRY tonight that they are still free to exploit there young vulnerable fans with this latest buy cheap tat and sell as exclusive merchandise scam! Thanks for exposing them yet again folks, I wish more people could realise what a bunch of low rent cheats they are. They should be reported to trading standards for this appalling venture. ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58