The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Offering a payment plan for fidgets! If you can't afford them then don't bother or go and get one from the pound shop! No one should be paying over a period of time for some cheap plastic fidget toys!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Be interesting to know how much “the girls” know about GDPR if they are really taking control of this fidget business. Not sure I’d be happy trusting a couple of kids with my personal details (destroying them correctly after packaging, etc). They can’t even keep their own private details secure, let alone anyone else’s?

Reactions: 30
I was thinking Nanrrrrrrs grannie flat 🤔
Or she could do the decent thing & give her homeless Brother somewhere to live ? The one she's abandoned, while still visiting her other pedophile Brother in Prison ....

Reactions: 21
Noooooo one of those is my daughters name and its quite unique in school no others .

Had creepy liked it she looks like a teenager in it 🤣🤣🤣
I love both of them, you made a great choice! Doubt it will be one of those, because she wouldn't order the letter 'A' if it's not going to be being used. She's way too tight to order extra letters just to try and fool us!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And may I present you with the new model for PREGNANT MOTHERS MONTHLY MAGAZINE the svelte and not in the slightest bit touched up or edited Sarah Ingham or as we affectionately like to call her ‘ never lazy hence size 12 in late pregnancy’
I’ve seen those bloody stairs more than my own

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Offering a payment plan for fidgets! If you can't afford them then don't bother or go and get one from the pound shop! No one should be paying over a period of time for some cheap plastic fidget toys!
Yer well said 😀

Reactions: 9
I feel like they've had to do so much work to this house already, that it would have been just as easy to build it themselves.

Reactions: 26
So they said in a previous Q and A the baby would have Esme’s initials as Isla and Isabelle share ISI so a name with E and A- Ella, Eleanor, Emma perhaps.

I really wonder how they’ll pay the mortgage in a few years. Family bloggers are really being called out about the way they sell their children’s privacy and people like Dad Challenge Podcast are making people question supporting and watching family channels. A couple of US bloggers like Britney and Baby and Aaryn Williams have said they’re not going to show their children anymore, Alfie has said he won’t vlog Zoe’s birth. I honestly believe it won’t be acceptable in a couple of years to vlog children who can’t consent due to their age and like Josh said are being homeschooled due to bullying from being in vlogs. I wonder how these children will get on at work?

Reactions: 23
I would just expect to walk in to a £700,000 house, plop my furniture down and enjoy, I wouldn’t want to be fitting a washing machine, getting a plumber out to install correct pipes for said washer, moving plug sockets, painting walls & gates etc etc etc !!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Views have definitely increased since they've moved though. Just like they hoped
They are starting to go back down all the "haters" have had a nosy and seen its crap last couple of vlogs not done aswell . Will peek again when babys born then go down I predict . And in the night as I sometimes don't sleep its jumped by 20-30k views around 2am to 4amish . 🤔🤔🤔🤔 if you look at house tour from last house it was more than double than the views they got on this one . That I believe was pre creepy been outted.

Be interesting to know how much “the girls” know about GDPR if they are really taking control of this fidget business. Not sure I’d be happy trusting a couple of kids with my personal details (destroying them correctly after packaging, etc). They can’t even keep their own private details secure, let alone anyone else’s?
Is it even legal? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Poor Sarah can't even make it to the bottom of the stairs without a sit down - sofa needed for the stairs asap or maybe a stairlift.
Prinny's face in the last picture looks like she's thinking 'WTAF is she doing'.
She is really obsessed with the 'grand staircase' isn't she? I have no idea why anyone would pose like that otherwise
At this rate I won't be surprised if she chooses to give birth on those stairs.
Title : giving birth to our sweet baby girl on the real marble staircase...eek....pow.. with a thumbnail of izzy, mouth wide open in shock of course

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this all part of the girls homeschooling? Making them work like the children in the far East that make this plastic tat that has the longevity of cracker toy.
Screenshot_20210511-181519_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
So if the girls are selling fidget spinners and packing them up surely that means they are “working” which unless you are over 13 is illegal I believe ??

Reactions: 39
My thoughts:

- Trying something they've never done before? Telling the truth? Looks like they've just got those Little Moons things that were a big craze a few months ago (always behind the times). If so, shouldn't the title be "trying something we've never HAD before" rather than "done".

- Safety conscious Jace playing so close to the stairs.

- Isn't it just common sense to always have a potty nearby/in view when potty training?

- You've got kids but you're worried that he'll wee on the carpet? 🤨 You're telling me none of your girls ever had an accident on the carpet? Majority of your house if fake marble floor. I don't think you have a lot to worry about. He was clearly ready as we heard him in the earlier clip. It's just your laziness holding him back.

- Oh, there you have it. Creepy the controlling groomer doesn't want wee on the floor. Put him in the pants. He's clearly ready.

- Jace's room is jungle theme... With a grey wardrobe, white furniture and dark brown cot... 🤨

- No offence, Isabelle. You can't really inspire people when you don't actually do anything.

- Got bored. Nothing to really say about most of the vlog.

- Creepy trying to DIY more snags. Idiot.

- Isla needs a hair wash.

- Finally! They didn't say 5pm. Hi Creepy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.