The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I never in all my years. This is the same family that moved from suburbia to seclusion, to a never to be revealed secret location, to escape trolls/haters etc. (Remember no filming through the windows). Now to this on my commute to work this very morning & hereafter. Just can't find the words.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I really don't understand the IFAM. Remember when there was that big uproar with Zoella and her advent kit. Yet the IFAM prepared to pay over the odds fir something you can get in most tat .
Some of them are clearly very young/vulnerable.

Reactions: 31
I really don't understand the IFAM. Remember when there was that big uproar with Zoella and her advent kit. Yet the IFAM prepared to pay over the odds fir something you can get in most tat .
Some of them are clearly very young/vulnerable.
all you have to do is go on the ingham private facebook group to see how vulnerable and young some of these people are. they truly think because lazy comments on that page sometimes that they’re friends and that she’s amazing so it doesn’t surprise me that they would pay for all that tat

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Lazy will prob get her working in B&M or the range for the staff discounts
Or she'll be off to do nursery nursing or beauty at college. Nothing wrong with it but it does seem to be the path of choice for some young girls who don't know what else to do. They think it will be fun or cute.

Reactions: 15
Isabelle is about 9 months older than my eldest daughter (she turns 15 next month) and my daughter takes such better care of herself than Isabelle does. I really feel for Isabelle as she did take care of herself - make up, nicer clothes, hair done but the neglect and lack of direction from her mother is just disgusting.

My daughter come out in the same teen spots as Isabelle - I asked her if she needed anything for them and she asked me to pick something up. She cleared them herself by using the bits I picked up for her. Sarah is in B&M so often she could easily pick up some bits for her.

My daughter put on a little bit of weight in lockdown. I think we all did but she knew she and felt conscious of it and she said, “Mama, I’m not going on a diet but I’m going to eat more healthily and do more dance workouts” - I encouraged it.

There is no encouragement for Isabelle to take care of herself; even brushing her hair and pulling it up in a ponytail would make her look less scruffy but it always looks greasy and unkempt. When she was at school at least she had the encouragement of her peers but now she just seems to be the built in baby sitter for Jace and Co.

It’s absolutely tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Isabelle is about 9 months older than my eldest daughter (she turns 15 next month) and my daughter takes such better care of herself than Isabelle does. I really feel for Isabelle as she did take care of herself - make up, nicer clothes, hair done but the neglect and lack of direction from her mother is just disgusting.

My daughter come out in the same teen spots as Isabelle - I asked her if she needed anything for them and she asked me to pick something up. She cleared them herself by using the bits I picked up for her. Sarah is in B&M so often she could easily pick up some bits for her.

My daughter put on a little bit of weight in lockdown. I think we all did but she knew she and felt conscious of it and she said, “Mama, I’m not going on a diet but I’m going to eat more healthily and do more dance workouts” - I encouraged it.

There is no encouragement for Isabelle to take care of herself; even brushing her hair and pulling it up in a ponytail would make her look less scruffy but it always looks greasy and unkempt. When she was at school at least she had the encouragement of her peers but not she just seems to be the built in baby sitter for Jace and Co.

It’s absolutely tragic.
isabelle is around a year older then my younger sister and the difference is astounding. i truly think that she is so unhappy but she doesn’t have that connection or bond with lazy to voice this.

no doubt she’s seen all of the things about creepy and we know her “friends” were on tiktok tagging eachother in posts about him. i think if she ever did talk to lazy about it lazy would say “oh they’re haters” “they’re jealous” deep down she’s in such a crappy situation.

isolating the children by taking them out of school and then moving them further away from everything is only going to mess with them even more. isabelle is at that age where hormones are all over the place and you’re coming into your own as a teenager but all she has is creepy using weird images of her as thumbnails and a mum who seems to not really care that much.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Or she'll be off to do nursery nursing or beauty at college. Nothing wrong with it but it does seem to be the path of choice for some young girls who don't know what else to do. They think it will be fun or cute.
nursery nurse is not the easy job route that people think it is and isabelle will be in for a shock. it’s not like looking after your siblings because your lazy mum is busy doing other stuff. it’s following policies , observations etc. tbh i did that and now i’m working my way to being the manager but you’re right a lot of these young girls go into it thinking that it’s playing with kids and they last all of a few months.

she could do beauty and use her sassybelle channel but she’s got no real drive or desire and lazy doesn’t encourage her so who knows

Reactions: 30
I’m not buying that. They made the account private, then opened it up again with that on. I’m guessing the owner has read here and is upset about her house being slated which isn’t very nice since she’s not put herself out there like the Ingham’s and quite possibly also had to deal with getting gazumped by them.

for the record, I’m sorry the Inghams gazumped you, you actually have the nicer of the two houses and I am sure you will do nice things with the interior. The issue with the Ingham’s is sarahs lies
She did put them out there. She was in the comments in a video with her real name saying she'd bought the house next door, slating people and sticking up for Creepy and Lazy. If she hadn't have done that no one would have known the name.
They obviously want it as a public page if it’s a business but overnight they’ve deleted 50 followers off their page, they’re probably already regretting sticking up for the inghams, and then the realisation they’re stuck being neighbours

Reactions: 13
By the age of 18 Isabelle will either have just managed to scrape a few passes at gcse or they will just give up because she doesn't have to be in education anymore anyway. I can't see her being able to go to college anytime soon. I think by the time she is out of "education" they will say she is going to homeschool the younger ones. Even if baby Princess is the last (I'm not convinced it will be) there's still years to go before she will be able to be left to get on with things herself so they need Isabelle to be in the house all the time to look after the youngest ones.

It could all change if they are no longer on youtube but I can't see them leaving unless actually forced. Plus a year out of education at gcse level is a big thing, especially when she was struggling with things before that anyway.

Reactions: 23

There is no encouragement for Isabelle to take care of herself; even brushing her hair and pulling it up in a ponytail would make her look less scruffy but it always looks greasy and unkempt. When she was at school at least she had the encouragement of her peers but now she just seems to be the built in baby sitter for Jace and Co.

It’s absolutely tragic.
Agree 100% it’s very sad. It’s their eating habits more than anything IMO because you can’t outrun a bad diet, even if she (or all of them) did any sort of exercise, I can’t imagine the amount of calories and sugar they consume in chocolate, coke, etc. They have a dedicated kitchen cupboard full of Twix and Cadbury and the like and Sarah is constantly getting junk food freebies sent to them, huge packs of junk food and there’s not a chance in hell they ever have a day where they don’t eat any of that. A few weeks ago Isabelle made some concoction of marshmallows and chocolate and Nutella and whipped cream and god knows what else and just think about how often that kind of thing happens and doesn’t get filmed

that being said, everyone here saying Isabelle is old enough to know better - yeah sure but it is next to impossible to be healthy when the other 5 people in your house that you are around 24/7 are always eating chocolate and ice cream and cake and the dinners are 80% of the time spaghetti bolognese with a pound of grated cheese on top. I don’t know that she has the willpower to not eat all the junk that’s always in the house. She would also have to ask for healthy ingredients to be purchased for her and she would have to make all her own meals because the rest of the family isn’t going to change their eating habits and Sarah isn’t going to cook a separate healthy meal for her.

it’s just sad all around, you know?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
[
Agree 100% it’s very sad. It’s their eating habits more than anything IMO because you can’t outrun a bad diet, even if she (or all of them) did any sort of exercise, I can’t imagine the amount of calories and sugar they consume in chocolate, coke, etc. They have a dedicated kitchen cupboard full of Twix and Cadbury and the like and Sarah is constantly getting junk food freebies sent to them, huge packs of junk food and there’s not a chance in hell they ever have a day where they don’t eat any of that. A few weeks ago Isabelle made some concoction of marshmallows and chocolate and Nutella and whipped cream and god knows what else and just think about how often that kind of thing happens and doesn’t get filmed

that being said, everyone here saying Isabelle is old enough to know better - yeah sure but it is next to impossible to be healthy when the other 5 people in your house that you are around 24/7 are always eating chocolate and ice cream and cake and the dinners are 80% of the time spaghetti bolognese with a pound of grated cheese on top. I don’t know that she has the willpower to not eat all the junk that’s always in the house. She would also have to ask for healthy ingredients to be purchased for her and she would have to make all her own meals because the rest of the family isn’t going to change their eating habits and Sarah isn’t going to cook a separate healthy meal for her.

It often seems like they help themselves when they feel like it no boundaries. My kids have sweet things as a treat or as part of meal so pudding where they have a balanced meal before they dont eat that they don't get pudding . I was allowed to eat what I wanted when I wanted and I have struggled with my weight since I left school and stopped sports . Its settling them up for a life of poor self esteem and confidence which coupled with the fall out from their childhood ie no education its a toxic mixture that won't end well .
I pray for kids sake they can pull it back after the sheer neglect from them "parents". It's heartbreaking .
Disclaimer my kids do have more treats on special occasions and holidays I'm not that mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Plus choclate is allowed for breakfast on 2 occasions only Xmas day and Easter 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing that concerned me about Isabelle was when she complained about having to get up 'early' when the removals men arrived on moving day. Does she not have plans to ever live in the real world when you have to get up for school/college/university/work/her own children? She's not even 16, what are her plans, to stay in bed until it's time to go to the shops or look after the little ones?

Reactions: 34
I so hope the fidget business is a non starter I feel for the girls as she will blame them but the crazy has passed and you can get them so cheap anywhere who's gonna spend a stupid amount then her crazy postage prices on top! Dont think they will lose much as she brought soo cheaply Isla talking about £32 prob isn't far off but would love for them to be stuck with all them fidgets lol
This is a good opportunity to learn, especially for Esme who might thrive on a project based curriculum. Design their little selling page, learn about income and expenses, profit margins, etc. If they sell them at a reasonable price with fair postage, by all means, I hope the girls enjoy their business.

BUT: Home-school-mum- of-the-year and small-business-woman-of-the-year doesn't do business like that.

They will have a massive mark-up, postage will be excessive and they will still sell like hotcakes because their fans are gullible fools. And there will be no shortage of moaning about the orders they have to fill. Sarah is always complaining about orders where she should be VERY grateful that some people are stupid enough to buy her wankets and other tit.

Reactions: 18
The whole family look so unkept.

Do they ever make sure that the girls are washed, dressed and ready in the morning? Im not saying they should glam themselves up everday but it doesn't even look like they brush their hair! Does Sarah of Chris ever do the girls hair? Isla is only 9 so she might still need help with that.

Reactions: 27
It looks like a roll-on deodorant. Apparently it's not meant to be given to children under 5!
But his parents were giving him McD fries at 5 months old, weren't they? So it doesn't surprise me.

The amount of sugar and junk food all the Ingham kids consume is very concerning. Now I am not one of those mums who will feed their kid only organic food, my daughter has her share of junk food/sweets. But at least most parents try to balance it out with healthy meals.
I have never seen Lazy plate a healthy home cooked meal.
For sake of those kids, I hope her new kitchen with 'real marble' and island gives her enough inspiration to cook some cool veggie meals 🤣

Reactions: 21
Another youtubefamily that dreamed of having a grand staircase
1620658120424.png

and a pretty garden
1620658439154.png

a kitchen island
1620658349041.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Someone on the last thread mentioned this, defending Isabelle and it made perfect sense. She went through a stage where she chopped her own salad (albeit with strawberries), and made smoothies by blending fruit with water. It know it's not a big deal, but it broke my heart.

We didn't grow up with money, but my mum always made sure I got regular haircuts and colour, decent cosmetics, made sure there was lots of fresh fruit and veg at home and paid for aerobics, karate and other classes. School wasn't free either where I come from. You paid yearly school fees and all the resources used except textbooks.

Instead of tat, why not splurge on a bag of ingredients to make a little smoothie bar for Isabelle? A variety of fruit and veg, soya milk, oat milk, healthy seeds, cacao nibs, honey? Surprise her with a nice recipe book with easy, healthy recipes. Put a huge bloody fruit bowl on the counter instead of a cupboard full of chocolate!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I agree with the above. There's even little smoothie packs you can buy frozen, you just blitz them up and all the ingredients are in the pack. No chopping fruit, no mess etc.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.