The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough Sarah may be exempt from wearing a mask if she gets faint at the minute but what was her excuse for not encouraging Esme to wear one? 11+ in the UK!!! No excuse!!! Winds me up when people think the rules don’t apply. Although if she’s feeling faint, she shouldn’t be out and about with her child driving long distances. The stupidity.
Ridiculous out driving about and visiting shops with no mask she should get into a shop and out again as quickly as she can if she is not wearing a mask and if it is due to the fainting then she should be told to stop driving what if she faints while driving - no she makes them up as she goes along any sensible person who was genuinely bothered with waiting would never think on driving then going into shops and staying in for as long as she does.

Reactions: 20
At this point I genuinely believe they took the kids out of school because they couldn't be arsed to get up for the school run

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
I think Lazy made a big show of sitting down and saying she felt faint because of what was mentioned on here about her not wearing a mask in shops.
What she didn't address was why doesn't she stop her daily shopping trips if it affects her so much.
Creepy said she had gone back to Leeds and it looked like she was back to her old Matalan/B and M stomping ground near where they used to live and then got Prinny.
So she gets faint easily but is driving all the way back to Leeds/Bradford on the motorway.
Just stop the driving and shopping and get your dad to pick up Prinny on the way to yours if there's a reason Jane and Hi Steve aren't allowed at Pylon Palace.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Prinny looked as though she put on as much weight as the ingham girls ☹
Jane's Labrador is very overweight, the Inghams have form

Wonder if Prinny has had a dirty protest yet like she used to do in the old house?

Reactions: 14
At this point I genuinely believe they took the kids out of school because they couldn't be arsed to get up for the school run
If you watch their very first vlogs I’m sure he did the school run whilst she still slept.

They have some contraption that makes fruit pouches for Jace, not seen that in a long time.

Reactions: 15
Clue of the baby’s name in today’s vlog, it has an “A” in it, any guesses? 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm going for 'Natalia' as I remember a vlog where Lazy said that she absolutely adored that name. Or 'Aria', which was another favourite name of theirs.

Sad she definitely is not going to be 'Princess' or 'Sweetie'.

'Cave' is still in with a chance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Looked to be a 4 letter name, 5 catterpiller balls but 1 was the head.

Im going with Aria. Its a pretty popular name atm.

Reactions: 31
Clue of the baby’s name in today’s vlog, it has an “A” in it, any guesses? 😂😅
As long as it’s not my name or any variation of the spelling 😂 My guess is Lola, based on how Creepy nearly said her name and saved it by saying “little baby girl” instead

Reactions: 11
Does it just have one A? I wanted to say something like Arianna or Aria.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.