The Ingham Family #163 ..is the number of TVs and Sofas in the Pylon Palace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with the tiles, there should have been a bigger mixture of textures and that would have stopped it looking so repetitive and streaky. If those were laid in my house, I’d have them pulled. For the sake of 3-5k, which is what they cost max, it just isn’t worth ruining the house over.

I was going to go with a really expensive stone look tile for our new kitchen but I felt it would be too cold looking. I went for walnut wood effect instead, same conduction benefit for underfloor heating, but looks lovely and warm. A marble effect throughout a house is so risky!

Reactions: 16
Safety boy jace running around after print falls flat on his face in the kitchen, he must have forgot the house rules of “we don’t run we walk”. You’d think he was 2 years old with that sort of carry on. Oh wait.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So it’s taken them 2 weeks to bring prinny back? She was better off staying where she was, they clearly don’t give a tit about her. When I moved I did leave mine with friends for a couple of days as she gets spooked easily but as soon as I was moved, getting there was my first priority

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ffs, does she really need to sit inside b&m doing a haul of what she is going to buy, all without a mask on?

if she really felt as though she was going to faint and her heart rate was so high, then leave the ducking shop. Don’t just sit there.

even if she does have a medical exemption (which she doesn’t) she could go about her shopping addiction habits with a bit more respect for others. Not just sitting there on the display units, for absolutely ridiculous things. She could have shown after she got out of the shop what she got...
Hope she didn't drive home after doing that in a shop !😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Marble won’t arrive in boxes, having worked in the stone industry real marble is packed in a specific way, .. she is deluded
Did anyone see the bit where she said they've took loans out to pay for the fidget toys😫😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Fair enough Sarah may be exempt from wearing a mask if she gets faint at the minute but what was her excuse for not encouraging Esme to wear one? 11+ in the UK!!! No excuse!!! Winds me up when people think the rules don’t apply. Although if she’s feeling faint, she shouldn’t be out and about with her child driving long distances. The stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Fair enough Sarah may be exempt from wearing a mask if she gets faint at the minute but what was her excuse for not encouraging Esme to wear one? 11+ in the UK!!! No excuse!!! Winds me up when people think the rules don’t apply. Although if she’s feeling faint, she shouldn’t be out and about with her child driving long distances. The stupidity.
Yeah she sat there moaning about feeling faint in shops literally to stop that feeling maybe hmmm i dunno stay at home?????

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Was there really any need to allow a child to buy a full box of those brain licker sweets? Love how they claimed Jace didn't eat them and that they'd fill with water for him so he didn't feel left out then proceeded to film him with a full blue brain licker while in Esmes room. Kid won't have any teeth left

Sarah if you read here then I've got a bit of advice for you.
If shops make you feel faint and give you palpations then stay the duck at home!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I've really never known anyone go to so many shops as she does every single day. I know some people who will call in the supermarket most days because they walk past it dropping the kids off at school, but she has no reason to be near them in the first places she's making a specific trip. It's so odd, to then complain that she feels faint and can't wear a mask. But stays sat there? Then she's ok to drive. If they are really going on holiday as soon as allowed, that's even more ridiculous, feel so ill you can't wear a mask but can sit in a car for hours and stay in a very small space like a caravan.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Did anyone see the bit where she said they've took loans out to pay for the fidget toys😫😱
How many fidget toys have they bought? They only cost about 20p don’t they?

if you feel faint in shops. Don’t go to shops?! Send your husband, get an online delivery. What’s wrong with this women honestly

Reactions: 34
Isla in her dance uniform tonight. That poor child is screaming to go back to school and dance and her parents are too thick to realise.

• Sad
Reactions: 64
So, she has admitted, yet again, that she feels faint. How do we report her to DVLA? Fecking idiot.

and I’m waiting for their fidget tit to go badly and then they shove it all in the garage.

Reactions: 43
no. 1-- annoyed thought of the day- why if you feel awful every time you go into shops do you make an 'errand' trip there everyday, what a martyr, she's struggling but there's no stopping her mission to kit out the house and kids with the same tit tat
no 2-- so you think those brain licker sweets are the worst thing you could imagine your child eating... STFU love you just let her buy a whole box, sorry BOUGHT a whole box for her, feeling guilty for something? ugh I can't stand the hypocrisy

Reactions: 38
Safety officer Jace seems to have forgotten that he never runs in the house, I see.
It’s almost like he’s a two year old!
Yeah but Sarah knows her children.

and whilst you may think it’s ridiculous that a child Jaces age can; be responsible for having a full time job as an actor, be fully safety aware, look after himself on a beach at the age of 6 months, and so on and so forth, he is able to.

you lot need to pipe down and stop watching their every move... do you not know by now... he is a CLEVERRRRRRR BOYYYYY

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.