Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Sad news from Chateau Croix De La Hônet, Peter and Anna are having to sell up. Because of Covid, all Peter's real consulting jobs have dried up and they can no longer keep the chateau. No patreon account or go-fund-me, never asked anyone for a penny. They are looking to buy a much smaller renovation project. I feel sorry for them as they're such a genuine couple. Weird but wonderful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Welsh-chatelaine

Sad news from Chateau Croix De La Hônet, Peter and Anna are having to sell up. Because of Covid, all Peter's real consulting jobs have dried up and they can no longer keep the chateau. No patreon account or go-fund-me, never asked anyone for a penny. They are looking to buy a much smaller renovation project. I feel sorry for them as they're such a genuine couple. Weird but wonderful.
I am devastated for them, they worked so hard. Never begged for money and even presented their last vlog as a fait accompli, negating any potential begging. I applaude them and they have my complete admiration.
A world away from the constant 'indecent' behavior elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Milre

VIP Member
I've started to believe there's a larger plan behind all the expansions. She has started to talk about Venice again and the easiest way she'll get a nest egg for a palazzo is to divide her Shit-O into apartments. Gerry will buy one, maybe Oliver too? Bonne Maman and Marquis' rooms can be separated and sold to friends? She'll always have her apartment, Nati will run the B&B and Lalande will remain as her party palace and Patreon HQ. But she's planning her new, patron funded, independent life in Venice. Now when she's no longer financially dependent of Nick and MPotts, they'll slowly but surely start to vanish from her life.
Palazzo diaries:
All my life I dreamt to be a princessa in a venetian palazzo. Thanks to you wonderful patreons I was able to get rid of Lalande and buy this grandioso 16th century Palazzo directly on the Canale Grande.
Unfortunately there is still plenty of work to do: for example the walls are not waterproofed, so everytime there is high tide the grottos get flooded.
But don't worry we removed all your wonderful gifts I brought from Lalande to the attic which also needs to be done. But at least it does not rain in Venice twice a day.
Anyway I invested 50% from the sale from Lalande to buy first thing a original yacht from il Doge di Venetia which was a real bargain.
Now I am able to show you the amazing loggia from the 17 century of my palazzo and of course the beautiful canals of Venice.
My Dad used to love Venice so much, too, he incorporated almost in every painting at least due cupole grande.
Sadly you can't enter the loggia yet since it needs restoration but once we hit the 50000 Euro target we will celebrate with a Sprizz Venitiano.
Till then you will see me with my voluntarios Mario and Paolo celebrating il carnivale with some original plague doctors costumes I bought a this lovely mercato.
I do miss my gardens and chickens at Lalande but at least I was able to move my father's fountain to my palazzo.
There are strict regulations here in Venice about installing fountains on private grounds which I didn't know about it.
Nobody told me it's not allowed to just pump water from the canale to sustain the fountain so you can imagine how shocked I was when one day Carabinieri showed up and told me to close down my beloved fountain because it sucked all the water from the canale.
Unfortunately this caused some serious damage to the surrounding pallazzi because the water pressure changed and now I have to pay for the damage. So there is nothing left from the sale of Lalande but thanks to you lovely patreons there is still love and laughter at my palazzo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I believe Clara said it was the couple before her friends (a man and a woman). SJ ought to be mindful of her wording.
SJ used the same story twice, with different cats and different guardians. Both times it was her cat and she lied about it to pretend it was okay she did not look after them.

Ruby isn’t so old that he’d have been around for Nadaillacs.
View attachment 553579
That's Ruby indeed, who was still named Ziggy back then, with his brother Stardust (the red/white one). When my friends left, they wanted to take both cats to the vet to get them neutered, but as they were still pretty wild, they could only catch Stardust. He was neutered and adopted by another friend, as Frank & Ivo knew SJ would not take care of them. About Ziggy, now Ruby, SJ told Frank & Ivo to 'just leave him, it'll be fine'. As they were not the owners and she was, that's what happened.

Before Ziggy & Stardust, there was another cat at the HMN, Oedipus. SJ told everybody it was the cat of the previous guardians that was miserably left behind. In fact, it was her cat and so naturally when these guardians left, they didn't take it with them. SJ and IJ did not feed that cat for at least six months, pretending they didn't know it was there.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Not to Derail:
Just thought some of you who love period costume dramas might be interested in what I stumbled upon on my morning jog at Central Park's Bethesda Fountain! This is the filming of HBO's series, Sir Julian Fellowes' The Gilded Age.

ga1.jpg

ga2.jpg

ga3.jpg

ga4.jpg

ga5.jpg

ga6.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Bravo Anna and Peter. Integrity, humility and honesty. Wishing all the very best to two lovely characters.
This is so sad. They're such genuine hard-working people and I admire their integrity. Loved when Anna said 'We feel that people who buy chateaux and large houses should pay for the renovations themselves. It's wrong to expect other people to pay for them'. 👏 👏 👏 Looking forward to seeing what they do next when they downsize.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I do like watching their renovations but this video is "begging" from beginning to end!!!...They kept saying how their patrons were helping them renovate and Phillip kept saying they needed more money to do the façade and Anna said "as soon as we can afford it" to bring the carpenter back to put in built-in cabinets...it was just one long begging video...I like them but can't stand the begging!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

sammy13

You might be right, but I doubt BJJ is aware himself. Every gay man I know, in a setting like at the HMN would be fairly open about being gay and would be vocal about the absence of sexual tention with other roommates and why. Apart from his reaction to the scandalous flirting of Loki Cleveland, he never talks about sex on camera. He might not actually enjoy banging his boss (as in getting his innermost fantasies turn real), there’s enough enticement for him to man up and do his “job”.

Hmmm...and I can assure you I am intimately familiar with this scenario. The person closest to me in my life is gay. He has the most beautiful face and big, hazel eyes you have ever seen. Gorgeous thick hair, 6’2” tall, rugged, very manly, funny, witty, intelligent, wealthy and generous. Very affectionate and approachable as well. People of both sexes stare at him and can barely speak. It’s amusing. We have been out together at a restaurant or shopping and many have assumed we are ‘together’. Last month a man commented to me that we make a beautiful couple. We laugh constantly at this assumption.

Women often fall for him as he does not fit the gay stereotype. Many times I have had to set the record straight...to no avail. They all feel they will be the one to make him see the light. Some very beautiful and sexy women he plays with, but no, it’s a game. Yeah, he can be a real dick, and I have told him to rein it in.

What I can offer is that many gay men are the consummate actors. I suspect it comes from hiding their true selves until they are ready. I have been privy to many of these men’s most honest and brutal thoughts about women. From looks, to female emotions...to what they really feel about the female anatomy.

So, my advice, enjoy their company, they can be the most fulfilling of friendships, but don’t take it any further. Heartbreak all around. Btw, I gave birth to this man.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Green Fairy

VIP Member
I think Dan is amused by her, not attracted. He has a beautiful wife and family and lives a sane life. Yes, he must be scratching his head (like a lot of us) at how her channel is so successful and how she manages to hoodwink the grannies, when she is such a vacuous, narcissistic, talentless, lazy, deluded waste of space. Dan has his own agenda, and it doesn't include allowing himself to be drawn into Fanny's group of admirers.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Arfarf

VIP Member
Ah 🤗....the good old days....just watched an old CD where Gerry is firing up the pizza oven to cook lamb, SJ is actually cooking too along with Oliver who used to irritate me a bit with his slightly feminine vocal affectation. But compared to the videos put out since before Christmas, Oliver now comes across as manly! ( and I always did find
him witty.) SJ was wearing a too short dress (as usual) but with tennis shoes which was like a breath of fresh air.
And she wasn't acting as fancy or over the top manic as we have seen in recent months.
And say what you like about Mummy....I enjoy the videos SO much more when she is at the chateau trying g to "hold down the fort". She might be a greedy goblin but I find her humerous- especially when she is giving it to SJ.

• Haha
This is surely sad news..I really feel for them...Like you said, never asked for money..and they have to sell..and all those nasty grifters stay afloat...very sad indeed..Let us hope they get a good price for all their hard work!

• Heart
In case any of you miss MPK, here's his latest IG story...showcasing how exciting his Friday afternoon is--staring at himself in the mirror and admiring himself!

View attachment 553564

We (don't) miss you, Michael. You have peaked at 35, and now your YouTube career is crumbling because of your laziness and complete lack of work ethic.

View attachment 553570
I hope the patreons realize he has acquired over $65000 this past year and only a very small portion of that amount has gone into restoration or providing content that was promised. Hell, Tattle has provided more content on this blogger than his channel...they should be paying us for interesting view points and send us on free month long vacations.

• Heart
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Does anyone think there may just have been something more than friendship going on for a short time between MPK and SJ
Did he close his eyes and think of England? What a curious thought. Now that BJJ and SJ is confirmed, we can rule out the impossible.

A bit late to the discussion (I was watching Star Wars Episode III with my cousin).
- I was wondering about Dan, he was ill. So were these shots of him post-recovery? When he was sick, she didn't film the garden, nor acknowledged him being ill.
- How could SJ lie so badly to FRK. The dress was cute, but ill-fitting.
- Unformal is an honest mistake, I believe the Norwegians say "uformel", but for someone who has to speak English 24/7 (in France :rolleyes:), wants to run her business in English, berates Norwegians to speak in English, she should know better.
- RE: Dan and SJ. I do not think it was sexual tension. Sure I believe Dan was smitten by her YouTube succes - wouldn't anybody else be? - I (like to) think he is very much content with his little channel, his little house and his little family, just content with what he has, just like Selmar. No need for delusions of grandeur like a certain shitelaine. Dan and Matt sure seems to take the piss out of her everytime they are on camera now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Beryl will be so happy!

Her man-boy hero, MPK promises that his fans will soon get to watch the continuation of his Madrid vlog that has taken 20 days to edit!
He extends his apologies to his fans: "Too many Grindr boys to f**k, so little time!"
The vlog might be out on Sunday. Which Sunday? We will never know! But at least it's coming out on Sunday!

promise.jpg

Get ready, Tattlers!
Funding is getting lower by the day. His Patreon money is now down to an office assistant level salary (no offense meant to office assistants, especially you Natti). We can soon expect another Live Q&A where he can blame the "gossip site" for how unfair his life is!

Dear MPK,
Here's a little lesson from real life.
People who don't perform well on their jobs or are lazy
either get demoted or fired.
You're welcome.
We know you love us!
xoxo
Tattlers

(April 30, 2021-------------------------- May 1, 2021)
mpk2.png
mpk3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MadameChat

VIP Member
Bravo Anna and Peter. Integrity, humility and honesty. Wishing all the very best to two lovely characters.
I just watched their latest video so sad, and I loved how they said “if you choose to live in a luxury home you should pay for it yourself not expect other people to pay for you “. And everything they did was so meticulous. I wish them well

Reactions: 34

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Here you go......in her humble opinion....
God Brenda needs to get a life. She's always rubbed me the wrong way. She's blocked me on facebook when I told her off last year. Tomaz is annoying, but he did redo the entire laundry room and worked more than sir snorts alot ever did. I mean lazy ass Stephy couldn't even get her laundry room organized in the 16 years she was there? Really? Talk about pathetic.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Out of curiosity I checked out the patreon accounts of SJ and Marie.... WOW>.. SJ is getting almost 30,000 a month!!!!!! Yup That's why she can't stop laughing in all her videos LOL OMG and that's not even including YT ad revenue which is probably even higher!!! Marie close to 2.000 a month....
What a sad world we live in, where poverty still shamefully excists, yet people find it in their hearts to look away from that and honor a do-nothing scammer with their cash. It's a rotten shame.

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
On Selmar's Animals of LaLande, @1:56, good view of the fencing in place for the proposed Chickenopolis. Martens and badgers can and will easily go under, over and through it if they aren't already. Chicken wire proverbially keeps the chickens in, but has no earthly power against predators.
I don't know what the situation there is with hawks and predatory birds, but here the chickens are completely unprotected.

I notice too Stephanie has taken down her Sundays at the chateau video on how to volunteer at LaLande.

There are tons of raptors in rural France.
Watched a few scenes from Selmar's Animal House video. I am so angry with SJ for getting those chickens and then not taking care of them. She is incredibly selfish. Animals need attention. They are not for her amusement. Shame on her! I'm glad Selmar is there, but he's not the one that is ultimately responsible as SJ is the one that had the chickens brought in. Just get some porcelain chicken statues if you're not willing to research their care and do something about it. Neglect of living creatures is a sin and a crime. She is taking this Marie Antoinette thing way too far. I hope the chickens and peacocks literally rise up, chase her down, and poop all over her Dior toile print dress and Dyson curls! This would be especially entertaining if all the workmen were there to witness it.

• Heart
  • Haha