The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

The Chateau Diaries #34 Church Of Stephinology

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TITLE : The Chateau Diaries #33 Church Of Stephinology Starring She Who Shouts From Balconies
Written & Directed By Tattle

Congratulations @OhIDontKnow... .. voted 48.7 % WINNER

Thank you @Hercule P for compiling a Chateau dictionary! and updates
Thanks to @ploppityplop2 for the intro.
Thanks to @MojoDublin and @Rory for Glossaries.
Thanks to @NotAChatelaine for Tattle.Life Word of The Day

CD - The Chateau Diaries

Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HMN - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b.1942) married 1962/3 to Derek Jarvis, widowed 2009, married to Percy Atfield year???

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly (b.1981)

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik (b.1991)

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (b.1986)
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Michael Petherick
Teabag Trotter - Michael Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias Truedsson
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick (b.1988)
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Francis Mannion Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau 2005 during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

Tattle.Life Word of the day
'snollygoster' (19th century): an individual guided by personal gain rather than by principles.

‘ingordigiousness’: extreme greed; an insatiable desire for wealth at any cost.

Château dictionary

BasMinger:
Château de Basmaignée/aka Trotter Towers,🏰 the spin off Vlogs of the Trotters. @Jeeves

Begmania: château de Basmaignée @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

Cadge: Cadeaux at the Châteaux' channel @Definitely Maybe

Dadification: The attribution of Derek's nature or characteristics at each and every opportunity. 👀 @Jeeves

(a) Derek, to be a Derek: someone who is obsessed with boobs @Gibson

(a) Fouquet: as in to pull a Fouquet. The act of using public funds to finance once lavish lifestyle, in honour of the Great Nicolas Fouquet, Louis the XIV’s finance minister and builder of celebrated Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte (the most ostentatious Château of its time, pre-dating the Versailles renovations) who finished his life in jail being accused by the King of mismanagement of funds. 💰@justcommonsense

GAG: Grab a Gift @Mrs O 🎁

Gustavo: male prostitute with expensive tastes 🕺🍾🎁💎 @Hercule P

High Priestess Skankadankadingdong: SJ's name @lalablahblah

Madrid syndrom: stricto sensu, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive hotel in the middle of a pandemy ✈🧢👬🍸 🕶🍾
Flexible version, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive place 😏🍹@Hercule P

Petherfending: defending Petherick @Joy no toile

Selmobile: Selmar’s camper-van vehicle of love and adventure🚐 @Princess and the Pea or @Gibson ?????

Spored: bored with Spode, I am so spored right now, or Diesel is spored; he wants his old dog dish back. @ProfessorPlum

Stephanese: What would be your definition? :) @mummydearest

Stephfending: when I actually do feel the need to defend SJ. @Milre

Stephiphany: a sudden awareness of the chance to swindle @ProfessorPlum

Trolliosis: a debilitating condition caused by Tattlers asking questions or making observations relating to grifting @lalablahblah

To Versailles: to behave like Marie-Antoinette (Sofia Coppola’s dancing, dressing-up, gambling, romanticising nature version of Marie-Antoinette) As in They Versailled again all night yesterday! 💅💃👠👑💎@justcommonsense

To Versailles up: to make Versailles-inspired design choices that, depending on taste and budget, may result in a nouveau-riche or tat-like look. As in They Versailled up the entrance, it looks [insert preferred adjective]! 💍🛎🎇👑@justcommonsense

prick.jpeg

ArtWork @Linus

church.jpg

ARTWORK @Linus

Honourable Mention @Gibson

awarded Tattle.Life Award :m :m :m

This Author was Threads ahead of his time .....
The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Marie: Excerpts from her Inner Goddess book. Available to pre order at some point in the future.
All credit to my patrons for paying me to provide content.

Dear Diary,

Today I had a wonderful experience. I was photographed naked! Two lovely ladies had me in allsorts of positions.I'm thrilled as all my hard work has paid off. I've been wondering round the Chateau with no bras on to help Steph. It's worked wonders for vlog views. I wonder if i should start my own. I love living at the Chateau, my flowers look great and I feel like a Goddess dressed at Isabelle's wedding.
Dear Diary,
Leaving today and going to live in the UK. I have a new job and it's all looking good. I have to bunk in with Steph's mates and I'm not keen, but need some money. I will stay positive, it will be a success. Steph loves and believes in me.
Dear Diary,
Well the UK isn't the Chateau. I'm not getting the exposure. Stuff this, I've been on Instagram for a while and Stephs fans follow me. I'm packing it in and following my dream. I am a Goddess after all.
Dear Diary,
I'm back...woohoo. Trouble is tiny pr**ck Philip has taken my place. What a $€£@#$ he is even borrowing Steph's clots [sic], and she promised them to meeee. Hate him.
Dear Diary,
They pissed me off over the wreath! I'm stuck here in this cold ffing stable whilst they are in the warmth (well not that warm) decided to post some pics hahaha. Spiders, mould and a few which will sort out a proper timeline on the vlogs. Take that Philip. Staying positive, my photos look good. Patrons and followers are up. Manifesting my dream.
Dear Diary,
My teats are getting on my nerves! I've done really well on the van fundraiser. My viewers are building up. Good job my allergies make me cry...vlog night tonight. Hehe. Inner Goddess will be out again soon.
Dear Diary,
I am in a new room. Suits me as away from those feckers, I am working hard. Some of my plants died. Dan the gardener was supposed to water them. I won't grass him up on the vlog though. Had lots of lovely comments about my teats. Working those patrons for more ideas about what to do next...they don't really have to tell me though as I have a plan.
Dear Diary,
Bridgerton party. That biatch Nati, didn't help me. I am still a Goddess and will talk about my feelings. Philip looked worse than me though, he doesn't look good in pants. Steph keeps filming his crotch. I Don't know why, except he probably tries to hide hedgehogs in there. Haha. That Canadian woman is bright orange and looks like an oompalumpa. Can't wait to launch my new stuff.
Dear Diary,
Oh yes! I posted pics of me in my underwear. The Goddess is back. My confidence is back. One up on Philip, he hasn't got his own channel and the crotchless wonder can do one. I am manifesting a new life....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks for setting up the new thread @MojoDublin. Congratulations to @OhIDontKnow for your Thread title. It continues to be so apt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ruby was the author of his own destiny. The injury from his fight required a visit to the vets who must have recommended getting him done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So what do we see in the Tattle Crystal Ball for this thread . (Just a quick heads up for you Fanny, to get ahead of the game.)
Of course, we await Cousin Annmarie's forthcoming advice of a change of placement for the panelling
  • Her hospital visit reveal - honeymoon cystitis? Can you imagine the pillow snorts?
  • The Orient Express Trip
  • Goodbye to Petherdick
  • FRK's "makeover" (Nanny McPhee in reverse!)
  • More tales of Woe from FRK and Sullen Sarah
And coming soon to a screen near you:
  • A trip to meet her "lover's" mummy and daddy?
  • The return of Wee Jimmy Cranky
  • Steve buys a new suit - or maybe Sara creates one like Snorter's from the donated fabric stash.
  • Publication of her new coffee table book, "The Comic Sutra", photographs courtesy of the female snappers.
So date she is indebted to Tattlers' help in prompting her about:
Her Mrs Robinson Moment with Little Boy Blue
The Murano chandelier in her Tart's Boudoir
The Lead Piping
Sheep Shearing
The necessity for French Drains

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's May tomorrow! Can't wait until the boys are back in town! Nicko, MP and Oli. " The boys are back, the boys are back, the boys are back in town". Watch out BJJ insignificance on its way. (Apologies to Thin Lizzy).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So the sheep now have a shearing appointment later in the summer but what about worming them and other care they need? Isn't there a friendly farmer who would take them and Chateau tribe just go and lean on a fence and look at them from time to time? All involved would be happy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So the sheep now have a shearing appointment later in the summer but what about worming them and other care they need? Isn't there a friendly farmer who would take them and Chateau tribe just go and lean on a fence and look at them from time to time? All involved would be happy.

Sorted! The next shatoo party, characters from Nursery Rhymes/Fairy tales.....Lotl, Little Bo Peep, Bbj Emperors New Clothes, RK, Little Polly Flinders, Nutti, wicked stepmother, Selmar the BFG, all the Ians, soldiers from Grand old Duke of York, Dan, Jack in the Beanstalk....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I asked my friend Google and he told me that 5"4' is 1,62 m.

So... she is absolutely short (or at least not as tall as she would want to be) !

That is not good for our Chatelaine and I understand now her need of high heels and (very) short dresses : she wants to be seen and noticed in the middle of the other women.

How truly pathetic it is. Sometimes, I even pity her... but not for long ! 😅

PS : Thanks for the new thread (already !)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
TITLE : The Chateau Diaries #33 Church Of Stephinology Starring She Who Shouts From Balconies
Written & Directed By Tattle

Congratulations @OhIDontKnow... .. voted 48.7 % WINNER

Thank you @Hercule P for compiling a Chateau dictionary! and updates
Thanks to @ploppityplop2 for the intro.
Thanks to @MojoDublin and @Rory for Glossaries.
Thanks to @NotAChatelaine for Tattle.Life Word of The Day

CD - The Chateau Diaries

Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HMN - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b.1942) married 1962/3 to Derek Jarvis, widowed 2009, married to Percy Atfield year???

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly (b.1981)

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik (b.1991)

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (b.1986)
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Michael Petherick
Teabag Trotter - Michael Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias Truedsson
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick (b.1988)
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Francis Mannion Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau 2005 during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

Tattle.Life Word of the day
'snollygoster' (19th century): an individual guided by personal gain rather than by principles.

‘ingordigiousness’: extreme greed; an insatiable desire for wealth at any cost.

Château dictionary

BasMinger:
Château de Basmaignée/aka Trotter Towers,🏰 the spin off Vlogs of the Trotters. @Jeeves

Begmania: château de Basmaignée @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

Cadge: Cadeaux at the Châteaux' channel @Definitely Maybe

Dadification: The attribution of Derek's nature or characteristics at each and every opportunity. 👀 @Jeeves

(a) Derek, to be a Derek: someone who is obsessed with boobs @Gibson

(a) Fouquet: as in to pull a Fouquet. The act of using public funds to finance once lavish lifestyle, in honour of the Great Nicolas Fouquet, Louis the XIV’s finance minister and builder of celebrated Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte (the most ostentatious Château of its time, pre-dating the Versailles renovations) who finished his life in jail being accused by the King of mismanagement of funds. 💰@justcommonsense

GAG: Grab a Gift @Mrs O 🎁

Gustavo: male prostitute with expensive tastes 🕺🍾🎁💎 @Hercule P

High Priestess Skankadankadingdong: SJ's name @lalablahblah

Madrid syndrom: stricto sensu, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive hotel in the middle of a pandemy ✈🧢👬🍸 🕶🍾
Flexible version, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive place 😏🍹@Hercule P

Petherfending: defending Petherick @Joy no toile

Selmobile: Selmar’s camper-van vehicle of love and adventure🚐 @Princess and the Pea or @Gibson ?????

Spored: bored with Spode, I am so spored right now, or Diesel is spored; he wants his old dog dish back. @ProfessorPlum

Stephanese: What would be your definition? :) @mummydearest

Stephfending: when I actually do feel the need to defend SJ. @Milre

Stephiphany: a sudden awareness of the chance to swindle @ProfessorPlum

Trolliosis: a debilitating condition caused by Tattlers asking questions or making observations relating to grifting @lalablahblah

To Versailles: to behave like Marie-Antoinette (Sofia Coppola’s dancing, dressing-up, gambling, romanticising nature version of Marie-Antoinette) As in They Versailled again all night yesterday! 💅💃👠👑💎@justcommonsense

To Versailles up: to make Versailles-inspired design choices that, depending on taste and budget, may result in a nouveau-riche or tat-like look. As in They Versailled up the entrance, it looks [insert preferred adjective]! 💍🛎🎇👑@justcommonsense

prick.jpeg

ArtWork @Linus

church.jpg

ARTWORK @Linus

Honourable Mention @Gibson

awarded Tattle.Life Award :m :m :m

This Author was Threads ahead of his time .....
The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Marie: Excerpts from her Inner Goddess book. Available to pre order at some point in the future.
All credit to my patrons for paying me to provide content.

Dear Diary,

Today I had a wonderful experience. I was photographed naked! Two lovely ladies had me in allsorts of positions.I'm thrilled as all my hard work has paid off. I've been wondering round the Chateau with no bras on to help Steph. It's worked wonders for vlog views. I wonder if i should start my own. I love living at the Chateau, my flowers look great and I feel like a Goddess dressed at Isabelle's wedding.
Dear Diary,
Leaving today and going to live in the UK. I have a new job and it's all looking good. I have to bunk in with Steph's mates and I'm not keen, but need some money. I will stay positive, it will be a success. Steph loves and believes in me.
Dear Diary,
Well the UK isn't the Chateau. I'm not getting the exposure. Stuff this, I've been on Instagram for a while and Stephs fans follow me. I'm packing it in and following my dream. I am a Goddess after all.
Dear Diary,
I'm back...woohoo. Trouble is tiny pr**ck Philip has taken my place. What a $€£@#$ he is even borrowing Steph's clots [sic], and she promised them to meeee. Hate him.
Dear Diary,
They pissed me off over the wreath! I'm stuck here in this cold ffing stable whilst they are in the warmth (well not that warm) decided to post some pics hahaha. Spiders, mould and a few which will sort out a proper timeline on the vlogs. Take that Philip. Staying positive, my photos look good. Patrons and followers are up. Manifesting my dream.
Dear Diary,
My teats are getting on my nerves! I've done really well on the van fundraiser. My viewers are building up. Good job my allergies make me cry...vlog night tonight. Hehe. Inner Goddess will be out again soon.
Dear Diary,
I am in a new room. Suits me as away from those feckers, I am working hard. Some of my plants died. Dan the gardener was supposed to water them. I won't grass him up on the vlog though. Had lots of lovely comments about my teats. Working those patrons for more ideas about what to do next...they don't really have to tell me though as I have a plan.
Dear Diary,
Bridgerton party. That biatch Nati, didn't help me. I am still a Goddess and will talk about my feelings. Philip looked worse than me though, he doesn't look good in pants. Steph keeps filming his crotch. I Don't know why, except he probably tries to hide hedgehogs in there. Haha. That Canadian woman is bright orange and looks like an oompalumpa. Can't wait to launch my new stuff.
Dear Diary,
Oh yes! I posted pics of me in my underwear. The Goddess is back. My confidence is back. One up on Philip, he hasn't got his own channel and the crotchless wonder can do one. I am manifesting a new life....
Thank you, @MojoDublin, for starting the new thread. And for including "my" two words (all credit to the Oxford Dictionary word geek who posts these wonderfully obscure delights).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for setting up the new thread @MojoDublin. Congratulations to @OhIDontKnow for your Thread title. It continues to be so apt.
I’m honored! She went straight to script on this last episode didn’t she. Next episode - I think we’d like to see some pants if she’s wearing a shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorted! The next shatoo party, characters from Nursery Rhymes/Fairy tales.....Lotl, Little Bo Peep, Bbj Emperors New Clothes, RK, Little Polly Flinders, Nutti, wicked stepmother, Selmar the BFG, all the Ians, soldiers from Grand old Duke of York, Dan, Jack in the Beanstalk....
...Harold and Maude...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wanted to congratulate the Tattler who caught Marie blowing the strawberry on camera. You have -- nailed? put your finger on? 😬 -- characterized with epic precision the sleazy web cam girl vibe with which Marie exploits her poor little me-ness. That and the cocaine-like shopping porn in which Philip encourages Stephanie into ever more expensive and frivolous purchases -- case in point, the grande salon panelling. It's estimated they spent €19K on it, or $23K USD. I don't think that's too expensive for the real thing, nor for the chateau, but I have serious doubts about the provenance and actual bona fide appraisal of the Philip and Stephanie shopping porn purchase. Not to mention how it's being stored to ensure it warps before it's installed.
Anyway, third world super impoverished Russian bride hoe web cam girl vibe, Marie, cut it out.
And, in French even I know it's called épilation des sourcils, Annelise can advise. Also, you don't need Sharpie eyebrows -- even if you're going to go full James Charles. Here's how:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Apart from shearing, there are the three Ds of shepherding:

Dagging - cleaning bottoms (sorry...I can't think of a more subtle way of putting it)
Dipping - to keep fleece healthy and free of parasites
Dredging - worming

Goodness knows who, if anybody, oversees this basic animal husbandry.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Apart from shearing, there are the three Ds of shepherding:

Dagging - cleaning bottoms (sorry...I can't think of a more subtle way of putting it)
Dipping - to keep fleece healthy and free of parasites
Dredging - worming

Goodness knows who, if anybody, oversees this basic animal husbandry.
Yes..it always amazes me that not agriculturpeople think that it is easy to keep animals...even a chicken can have a lot of health issues..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What on Earth possessed FRK to wear that birthday tuxedo dress (I think that's what it was?)? It was simply awful, didn't fit, did nothing for her proclaimed post-weight loss figure following her dietary epiphany (*) and the shape made her look like a badly upholstered squat cardboard box.

(* the eating plan which includes chocolate and cheese, in great quantity)

Please, please, please would someone confiscate or deploy curling disarmament on the Lalande hair curler thingy.

The party looked absolutely grim. In every way.

Tuxedo/dinner jacket dresses can look chic.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So the sheep now have a shearing appointment later in the summer
But is Kirsty likely to get paid for it? She may regret having agreed to do that!

What on Earth possessed FRK to wear that birthday tuxedo dress (I think that's what it was?)? It was simply awful, didn't fit, did nothing for her proclaimed post-weight loss figure following her dietary epiphany (*) and the shape made her look like a badly upholstered squat cardboard box.
Steph told her it was the best dress she had ever seen her in!

Does anyone think there may just have been something more than friendship going on for a short time between MPK and SJ, especially around the time they were in Venice? He was still flavour of the month then and there certainly seemed to be a lot more chemistry between them than has been apparent with BJJ so if she's taken him on, maybe she did the same with MPK, or am I barking up the wrong tree? They certainly performed well together in the vlogs, unlike the awful Advent SJ/BJJ ones!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Does anyone think there may just have been something more than friendship going on for a short time between MPK and SJ
Did he close his eyes and think of England? What a curious thought. Now that BJJ and SJ is confirmed, we can rule out the impossible.

A bit late to the discussion (I was watching Star Wars Episode III with my cousin).
- I was wondering about Dan, he was ill. So were these shots of him post-recovery? When he was sick, she didn't film the garden, nor acknowledged him being ill.
- How could SJ lie so badly to FRK. The dress was cute, but ill-fitting.
- Unformal is an honest mistake, I believe the Norwegians say "uformel", but for someone who has to speak English 24/7 (in France :rolleyes:), wants to run her business in English, berates Norwegians to speak in English, she should know better.
- RE: Dan and SJ. I do not think it was sexual tension. Sure I believe Dan was smitten by her YouTube succes - wouldn't anybody else be? - I (like to) think he is very much content with his little channel, his little house and his little family, just content with what he has, just like Selmar. No need for delusions of grandeur like a certain shitelaine. Dan and Matt sure seems to take the piss out of her everytime they are on camera now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And death issues where their coops are not secure against predators.
Just wanted to share this with you. I detested her before this post but now despise her. This was from the live chat yesterday...

The Chateau Diaries

Ruby was abandoned at the chateau by his previous owners, and can’t come into the château as 3 of us are allergic, but I didn’t have the heart to get rid of him. Luckily he’s happy with Selmar

This tell us everything we need to know about SJ. I've never cared for Selmar but I am relieved he is willing to care for the animals.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did he close his eyes and think of England? What a curious thought. Now that BJJ and SJ is confirmed, we can rule out the impossible.

A bit late to the discussion (I was watching Star Wars Episode III with my cousin).
- I was wondering about Dan, he was ill. So were these shots of him post-recovery? When he was sick, she didn't film the garden, nor acknowledged him being ill.
- How could SJ lie so badly to FRK. The dress was cute, but ill-fitting.
- Unformal is an honest mistake, I believe the Norwegians say "uformel", but for someone who has to speak English 24/7 (in France :rolleyes:), wants to run her business in English, berates Norwegians to speak in English, she should know better.
- RE: Dan and SJ. I do not think it was sexual tension. Sure I believe Dan was smitten by her YouTube succes - wouldn't anybody else be? - I (like to) think he is very much content with his little channel, his little house and his little family, just content with what he has, just like Selmar. No need for delusions of grandeur like a certain shitelaine. Dan and Matt sure seems to take the piss out of her everytime they are on camera now.
Regarding Dan and the timeline: His drone shots were sent the same day as his part in "Vloggers At War". That means they are at least two weeks old, probably older.

Just checked if my memory serves me right, you can see all the videos on SJ's phone in "Vloggers At War" (premiered April 13th), 09:06.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.