The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives at Steph's amongst Steph's friends. Girl you're bonkers.

With regards to patron, to each their own. Think of it like buying tickets to see *your favorite" band. We each have our favorites.

I watch mine free on the internet. 🀣

Did one coffee for a renovator. Supported a food vlogger for a year, they fell apart because of covid.

Out of curiosity I checked out the patreon accounts of SJ and Marie.... WOW>.. SJ is getting almost 30,000 a month!!!!!! Yup That's why she can't stop laughing in all her videos LOL OMG and that's not even including YT ad revenue which is probably even higher!!! Marie close to 2.000 a month....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Out of curiosity I checked out the patreon accounts of SJ and Marie.... WOW>.. SJ is getting almost 30,000 a month!!!!!! Yup That's why she can't stop laughing in all her videos LOL OMG and that's not even including YT ad revenue which is probably even higher!!! Marie close to 2.000 a month....
The Flurries average more views per vlog. True she cranks a mish mosh of vlogs that look taped in one-day, cuts them up with inserted old clips to earn money. Steph still has less views per vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a sad world we live in, where poverty still shamefully excists, yet people find it in their hearts to look away from that and honor a do-nothing scammer with their cash. It's a rotten shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
how they bring up their children via really good universal day care from week one of an infant's life through four-course meals in pre-school,
Four- course meals at primary school and secondary school too. But canteen is not mandatory and kids can eat at home for their lunch break. I suppose the Strawbridge's children don't eat at the school canteen.

From MPK latest vlog YT comments. Just before Ma P. is awake (other comments from last night have already magically disappeared).

Obviously, his followers are completely lost as to where he is ! Laughable and sad.

And some still believe the tales they tell them about Michael being stuck in Spain and not able to go back to France. Of course, he can come back to Spain (he needs a negative test + 7 days quarantine).

I can't answer these poor and gullible fans as I've been blocked (surprise, surprise) !

beseggg
1 hour ago (edited)
this is a mighty long vacation you're taking, how generous of your patrons. doing it ourselves? doing what?

Edward Kenneth
4 hours ago (edited)
Time for you to come home babyboi, I hear your sister is working on getting Billy to give HER the cottage. Jk. Hope the reason you were there so long is you’re following your heart. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Patricia Jamieson
5 hours ago
A drone shot of the crystal palace would be gorgeous

Hide reply
Anna Ibarra
Anna Ibarra
4 hours ago
Yes, probably against French law in that area.

Lazy Daisy
8 hours ago
Bravo!!! Absolutely brilliant Michael!!! I've desperately missed you so much but its always worth the wait. I think you are making the best of being stuck in Spain, not being able to get back to France. Your music choices are spot on as always. Hoping you will be able to go to Lalonde on your arrival to France as Stephanie mentioned and hoped as well. It would be epic to see you both together again. But I'm sure you miss your family, little Bertie, and your cottage as well. My best to you and your family.
Show less

he can come back to Spain (he needs a negative test + 7 days quarantine).
I mean : he can come back to France (of course).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have much to catch up on with all the threads ... But I must say I was blown away by all the intricate detail and organization and got extremely elated !!! . I did poke around here and there -- and I love the group here. SO much content.
Am I the only one who is watching CD (skip πŸ“œπŸ“œ skip) just to keep up with tattle ?
She gets more and more on my nerves with her flipping around, giggling, not planning, putting pieces from the cutting room floor together for a vlog...
And you, tattlers, make me laugh and there's always something interesting, thank you 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The chateau's B&B rooms seem to be booked up on Booking.com. (Despite the mice, hygiene practices, building work, nutcases living there and that camera!) I only checked random dates up to September I got bored after that. It's also on a luxury hotels site. Must be those crazy fans!
Screenshot_20210502_232449_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Says alot about his previous owners to abandon him there. Was he originally a house cat and found himself living in stables if he was lucky? Any other cats there? It seems to me Ruby and the sheep were in the same boat in that noone really cared what happened to them on a day to day basis. Im glad Selmar has a love for animals, they certainly need it with 'owners' such as these.
There was a black cat in the greenhouse a couple of years back.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lucky you. My people are the meanest white people in the world. Except maybe for the Boers.
Skirt made from modern American Indian or African wax resist fabric.
And one of these:
And you, comrade?
Why ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  1. Standing back from the crowd

Truthfully was disappointed with the begging bowl ...

But they did learn from SSB
    We haven’t enough money for all refurbishment - that’s ok πŸ‘Œ

But we won’t be doing any works till November
    But bowls out in may ....

Project two - again the 6 month delay

They learned well ....
    They read here ... hello πŸ‘‹

I do like them ... but more her than him
    At least her work is interesting and educational
    Fair play to him for learning electrics etc ... but I’m bored with endless time it takes for him to complete a door handle etc ...
    Wish them well but I’m not overflowing with praise as it now appears

They were in the long grasses biding their time WAITING to join the BBB

Begging Bowl Brigade .....

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή

Gotta love ❀ a bank holiday Monday when your first laugh πŸ˜‚ is befor 10 am

Sherry you absolute melter

There’s TROUBLE πŸ‘Ώ
    in chit ooo meth er prick

Mummy’s ONLY means of communication of her adoration of the eldest enfant terrible 😞 is on social media

He escaped from your grubby clutches ( partial sympathy )

and WhatsApp dosent work ???
    How about direct dial ???

Or are you blocked there too ...

Prehaps spineless Micky does need
    A full time carer ... better still a life coach .. πŸ€”

Considering his sole focus is his only third eye πŸ‘ pal ... that he formally introduced ... after he fecked over patrons AGAIN to go direct to you tube ....

Guess the real TOXIC pressures were real
    all family lead ....

Looking forward to hearing how Gwen and billy speilberg and the new baby are coming along - now that’s real good news πŸ—ž

A puss filled spot from excess partying being declared as a new friend πŸ™ needs a straight jacket πŸ§₯ ...IT simply isn’t worth 4 k a month 😈
    I thought it significant that in the 'Sadie ' latest ( watched first time because curious about Gardeners Cottage) Ma Petherick said ' if you are watching Michael, we have tidied up' So no contact, no 'Michael asked if we could tidy up the cottage for him' , nada. Interesting πŸ€” confirms your observation too !!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The chateau's B&B rooms seem to be booked up on Booking.com. (Despite the mice, hygiene practices, building work, nutcases living there and that camera!) I only checked random dates up to September I got bored after that. It's also on a luxury hotels site. Must be those crazy fans!View attachment 557207
Didn’t Fanny say in the live Q&A that they don’t advertise the B&B so only Patreons and CD fans can book?

Bravo Anna and Peter. Integrity, humility and honesty. Wishing all the very best to two lovely characters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ma P. is still in bed...

Full time job !

phil1987
phil1987
11 hours ago
anyone else missing the gardeners cottage? 😭😭😭

Hide 4 replies
Joan In Florida
Joan In Florida
10 hours ago
I sure am. Sadie and their mom just did the front garden flowers on Sadie's blog. That was a small cottage update.

LISA MARTIN
LISA MARTIN
10 hours ago
if you watch his sisters vlog she and mom and dad did some garden work in front of the Cottage! I was really happy to see that Michael's family waiting for the borders to open again and have some flowers to welcome him home.

phil1987
phil1987
10 hours ago
@LISA MARTIN oooh i will have a look! thanks πŸ™‚

JoeTheLion60
JoeTheLion60
1 hour ago (edited)
Yep - something weird has happened with this channel - it was all go - exciting day by day cottage renovation then BANG - no content - big gaps and then some filler stuff now this Spain visit material...sort of ok I guess...but I miss the cottage. Things seem to go pear shaped after the copyright video...wondering if there was legal blowback about it...

I hadn't heard that they had another baby...I did hear (on here) that she was pregnant again but never saw or heard proof...
In the latest vlog, Gwen is obvs pregnant.

In one of their previous vlog, Billy said she was pregnant in their YT comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The chateau's B&B rooms seem to be booked up on Booking.com. (Despite the mice, hygiene practices, building work, nutcases living there and that camera!) I only checked random dates up to September I got bored after that. It's also on a luxury hotels site. Must be those crazy fans!View attachment 557207
I wonder if it's closed due to the building projects? πŸ€”

So the Madrid vlog looked nice but my god was it BORING! I love Madrid but struggled though that.
Watch Spain Revealed on YT if you want to see interesting things about Madrid 😎

• Haha
I am convinced they all read here..
and they post ..
I interact to 🎣
then they 🦈
there are βš– questions πŸ€”
misleading statements πŸ₯„:devilish:😀
orders πŸ“žπŸš“βœ
particular style of πŸ”€ picking up all our πŸ—£πŸ§΅πŸ§΅πŸ§΅

:devilish::devilish::devilish:πŸ—£πŸ”€βœπŸ₯„πŸ‘„πŸ•ΆπŸΎ

still going on .. πŸ•³πŸ•³πŸ•³

They were in the long grasses biding their time WAITING to join the BBB
Begging Bowl Brigade .....

β™₯
certainly looks like it

a medical professional, an engineer, a designer and a film editor .. all need money to repair their houses
living within your means springs to mind - should have thought about that before purchasing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.