The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who is watching CD (skip 📜📜 skip) just to keep up with tattle ?
She gets more and more on my nerves with her flipping around, giggling, not planning, putting pieces from the cutting room floor together for a vlog...
And you, tattlers, make me laugh and there's always something interesting, thank you 😘
Only reason to watch it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do like watching their renovations but this video is "begging" from beginning to end!!!...They kept saying how their patrons were helping them renovate and Phillip kept saying they needed more money to do the façade and Anna said "as soon as we can afford it" to bring the carpenter back to put in built-in cabinets...it was just one long begging video...I like them but can't stand the begging!!!
'Je suis un Fleurfender!' ✌

There I'm out...what a relief!

They at least provide good content and I laugh. I will even watch the adverts (not all, as I encourage them to work hard) I'm too tight to be a patron sorry Fleuries.
I do notice that they engage with the comments underneath their Vlogs...so top marks for putting in time and effort. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just been reading comments on D&A's children.

Whilst I can respect an opinion. I do personally feel it is one of the reasons children shouldn't be shown on Vlogs.
They can't defend themselves as an adult can to criticisms. I don't watch the Vlogs/series or whatever for this. This is where I feel social media/vlogs and reality programmes should draw the line. They need to be pretty robust personalities to be protected from comments however well meaning they are.

I won't say anymore, as it will lead to a rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The chateau's B&B rooms seem to be booked up on Booking.com. (Despite the mice, hygiene practices, building work, nutcases living there and that camera!) I only checked random dates up to September I got bored after that. It's also on a luxury hotels site. Must be those crazy fans!View attachment 557207
That's a different chateau. I said previously how terrible it would be if you had booked this one in Crozon but accidentally set your sat nav to HMN in Berry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s so pathetic that MPK needs to shout out to his “friend” SJ every time he posts something, even as little as he does nowadays. We all know there is no friendship left, it’s only about keeping the grannies fantasies about the two of them alive and their wallets open. True friendship is about loyalty and support, you moron, qualities you obviously lack and she never knew exist.
In a Q&A in the very beginning he was asked who his best friend is and he said Stephanie

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Bravo Anna and Peter. Integrity, humility and honesty. Wishing all the very best to two lovely characters.
This is so sad. They're such genuine hard-working people and I admire their integrity. Loved when Anna said 'We feel that people who buy chateaux and large houses should pay for the renovations themselves. It's wrong to expect other people to pay for them'. 👏 👏 👏 Looking forward to seeing what they do next when they downsize.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is so sad. They're such genuine hard-working people and I admire their integrity. Loved when Anna said 'We feel that people who buy chateaux and large houses should pay for the renovations themselves. It's wrong to expect other people to pay for them'. 👏 👏 👏 Looking forward to seeing what they do next when they downsize.
Hear, hear 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just been reading comments on D&A's children.

Whilst I can respect an opinion. I do personally feel it is one of the reasons children shouldn't be shown on Vlogs.
They can't defend themselves as an adult can to criticisms. I don't watch the Vlogs/series or whatever for this. This is where I feel social media/vlogs and reality programmes should draw the line. They need to be pretty robust personalities to be protected from comments however well meaning they are.

I won't say anymore, as it will lead to a rant.
It's not the childrens fault because they eat what they are given and/or encouraged to eat. You dont have to be a dietician to see that a child is 'chubby' or not. That applies to looking in the mirror sideways and thinking "Oh dear". Parents who allow their children to carry too much weight need to question themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's not the childrens fault because they eat what they are given and/or encouraged to eat. You dont have to be a dietician to see that a child is 'chubby' or not. That applies to looking in the mirror sideways and thinking "Oh dear". Parents who allow their children to carry too much weight need to question themselves.
I was confused at first, thought D&A referred to Dan and Annalise, now realise it's Dick & Angel ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
So the Madrid vlog looked nice but my god was it BORING! I love Madrid but struggled though that.
Watch Spain Revealed on YT if you want to see interesting things about Madrid 😎
In 1 day only, so many dislikes(112) and so few likes. (3.1K)..

iscover the Amazing Parks of Madrid - Doing it Ourselves
•May 2, 2021

SAVE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have never watched Peter and Miss Anna, but comments on here prompted me to watch todays offering (3rd May). Wow. I have been missing out and will be going back over their vlogs for sure. My admiration for them is huge. I will follow them on their new adventure for sure. Hats off to you both.

Reactions: 19
Bravo Anna and Peter. Integrity, humility and honesty. Wishing all the very best to two lovely characters.
Didn't know this channel even existed but wow, what a down-to-earth couple they are! Just as they said: other people shouldn't be paying for your luxury!
I'm sure they'll get far, can't wait to see what they do next.

Reactions: 17
Huston we have a problem....
Manor & Maker, Sara Phillips=Brenda Gibbons If not she is definitely willing to replace her. Here's the timeline...

9/1/20
THE CHATEAU DIARIES STEPHANIE JARVIS #1
page 19 post #380 Dana Knafo instagram pics and BG FB fan group post
260550-38a4f2fcf041cf119220bd00929865e4.png
260548-82ebec2884ce6d159428697f42863c33.png
260553-cc55caf956709d99d7e934a06ec55910.png

At the time of this very first Tattle Life page, the person on the couch with Steve was believed to be BG. Well, it's Sara Phillips. Was BG there as well?

9/24/20
THE TRAY THAT RENOVATED A CHATEAU
@25:44
BG is off camera bearing gifts for MPK, Ryan and Selmar. They all turn in the direction of Steve when address BG. Steve then is introduced by SJ as the newest member of the chateau but not Sara. Is she there? Is she BG? Is BG there?
This is the volg that I keep coming back to. Very telling now, it was a team building/planning session for future accounts and money making projects.

9/2720
SUNDAYS @ THE CHATEAU TRANSFORMING BROCANTE BARGINS
@7:54
Steve is discussing an orange scarf purchase for his wife Sara. Dana is also shopping.

9/28/20
CADEAUX AT THE CHATEAU GIFTS ON THE TERRACE
At the start of the vlog SJ say BG is with them off camera and Selmar is modeling the BG gifted cap.

11/3/20
HALLOWEEN AT THE CHATEAU
@14:18
Steven and Sara arrive in the kitchen. SJ introduces Sara and mentions that it is so lovely to finally meet her.

Sure, you've clearly spent time with Sara before Halloween, she was on the couch with Steve on 9/24/20. If she's not BG then she was learning from her. Funny how BG and Manor and Maker have the same basic idea of workshops, tours, and event planning.

Now fast forward to 3/30/21
BACK TO THE CHATEAU
@24:26
SJ is so happy to greet Sara and Steve. This is where they try to explain why and how they are at the chateau again. Steve and Sara then explain it could be 2weeks or 2 months.

From this point to present Steve and Sara, their Manor and Maker business and the mystery chateau is all very fuzzy with few details. From the start they have always rubbed me the wrong way. SJ why????? Did BG get the boot? Will Steve and Sara run the chateau workshop for you? Time will tell but they are a liability to whatever business plan you have dreamt up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.