The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must've spaced out during the last blog, the only productive thing I saw was hanging a picture on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was very disappointed with the entry hall. The wall paper was ghastly! So drab and the scale of the design was too large for the space, plus the furnishings didn't seem to work with it. This is what happens when you don't have a master plan. Contrast the entry hall wallpaper with the dining room wallpaper and you'll see what I mean. It's jarring.
The wallpaper was garish. Wonder if she used patron money on it. Think this was filmed last year before she received the GAG amazing books on wall paper.

Looks more like the interior from a home in The Jungle Book.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Timeline Watchers ..
Kings Day - Tues 27th April

The new drain on the terrace isn't started yet
1620159171466.png

Shoes :rolleyes: Short person centre of attention always on her mind
they look too big at the back - best seen in the vlog

1620159783291.png
1620160108934.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I've started to believe there's a larger plan behind all the expansions. She has started to talk about Venice again and the easiest way she'll get a nest egg for a palazzo is to divide her tit-O into apartments. Gerry will buy one, maybe Oliver too? Bonne Maman and Marquis' rooms can be separated and sold to friends? She'll always have her apartment, Nati will run the B&B and Lalande will remain as her party palace and Patreon HQ. But she's planning her new, patron funded, independent life in Venice. Now when she's no longer financially dependent of Nick and MPotts, they'll slowly but surely start to vanish from her life.
Palazzo diaries:
All my life I dreamt to be a princessa in a venetian palazzo. Thanks to you wonderful patreons I was able to get rid of Lalande and buy this grandioso 16th century Palazzo directly on the Canale Grande.
Unfortunately there is still plenty of work to do: for example the walls are not waterproofed, so everytime there is high tide the grottos get flooded.
But don't worry we removed all your wonderful gifts I brought from Lalande to the attic which also needs to be done. But at least it does not rain in Venice twice a day.
Anyway I invested 50% from the sale from Lalande to buy first thing a original yacht from il Doge di Venetia which was a real bargain.
Now I am able to show you the amazing loggia from the 17 century of my palazzo and of course the beautiful canals of Venice.
My Dad used to love Venice so much, too, he incorporated almost in every painting at least due cupole grande.
Sadly you can't enter the loggia yet since it needs restoration but once we hit the 50000 Euro target we will celebrate with a Sprizz Venitiano.
Till then you will see me with my voluntarios Mario and Paolo celebrating il carnivale with some original plague doctors costumes I bought a this lovely mercato.
I do miss my gardens and chickens at Lalande but at least I was able to move my father's fountain to my palazzo.
There are strict regulations here in Venice about installing fountains on private grounds which I didn't know about it.
Nobody told me it's not allowed to just pump water from the canale to sustain the fountain so you can imagine how shocked I was when one day Carabinieri showed up and told me to close down my beloved fountain because it sucked all the water from the canale.
Unfortunately this caused some serious damage to the surrounding pallazzi because the water pressure changed and now I have to pay for the damage. So there is nothing left from the sale of Lalande but thanks to you lovely patreons there is still love and laughter at my palazzo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Steve didn't get picked for a mini golf team?⛳ Maybe, it was his extra short shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've noticed Selmar has changed too. Nati and Philip absolutely.
His complexion has certainly changed... any redder and he'll end up in someone's salad...
It's not just red, but incredibly puffy and rough! The bad hair doesn't help either. He needs to invest in a skin and hair treatment regime. He should also get his skin checked by a dermatologist for signs of skin cancer. I never see him wear a hat when he's in the sun.

Reactions: 12
Palazzo diaries:

Till then you will see me with my voluntarios Mario and Paolo celebrating il carnivale with some original plague doctors costumes I bought a this lovely mercato.
Bring on the cabana boys!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
News flash! Marie is buying her first car! I guess she's been able to top off her tank with the Buy Me a Coffee campaign. She posted her reaction and I'm sharing it here with you. Are these tears of joy or holy tit now I'm really going to have to put my money where my mouth is?!

Just hope she remembers that it has to be an automatic, allegedly she can't drive a manual (change gear)....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good news, finally!
Selmar envisions the downstairs loo open and usable by Christmas Day 2021!
Let's hope he doesn't get distracted by another "amazing" discovery.
6 more months.png

With his new camper location, what Selmar doesn't know is that SJ has decided to banish him to the woods,
to live on the edge of the ravine so he has more time to spend with the fairies as the new Lalande hermit!
hermit.png

In other news:
Marie has a legitimate concern with her (actual) teats this time because the dress doesn't seem
to do the trick even with a push-up bra supporting her teats. Way to go embarrassing your friend cook, Stephanie!
doesnt do the trick.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's not just red, but incredibly puffy and rough! The bad hair doesn't help either. He needs to invest in a skin and hair treatment regime. He should also get his skin checked by a dermatologist for signs of skin cancer. I never see him wear a hat when he's in the sun.
I think part of the problem is that he is squished into clothes several sizes too small. And lives on a diet of processed cheese and meat and drinks too much beer, of course.

Reactions: 11
I must've spaced out during the last blog, the only productive thing I saw was hanging a picture on the wall
Even that is counter productive as it will need to come down when they resume construction. I noticed that Selmar didn't do anything in the downstairs loo even though that was part of the byline for the vlog. He just stood there spinning his hands around his head and emitting that dumb ass laugh of his. The 'golf' tournament was boring as it is every year. Nati looked completely ridiculous in that cheap gown. I'm surprised Sarah didn't don her orange and white historic costume. It was pretty lame that she just swung an orange scarf around her head to show her King's Day spirit. How come Steve wasn't in the tournament? Was he playing along with the orange theme? That made up cocktail by Phil didn't sound appealing at all. Where the hell was the alcohol? A shot of vermouth? Boring. SJ laughing hysterically when the men were spending too much video time deciding where to put the camper van. More garbage food for dinner. No wonder Selmar's skin is looking so bad! Ho hum just another mundane day at the shatoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
!Impressive job by Sadie Trotter!
On Sadie's latest vlog, she did a phenomenal job interviewing Barack Obama and Donald Trump!
Congratulations, Sadie!

ENTERTAINMENT_140209621_AR_0_EYQKBPAPROJV.jpg

trump and sadie.jpg

sadie.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I
Timeline Watchers ..

View attachment 559641

View attachment 559667 View attachment 559678
She has some of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen! I don't think these would look good with anything, but pairing them up with that dress is awful on all accounts. This is something a crazy or senile old lady might do. She is way ahead of her time in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can't find the post to quote, 1000 pardons. But it is possible that one's Mummy doesn't give one birthday presents and sends one away at Christmas because one's Daddy spoils one rotten.
Watching today, the hanging of Daddy's painting in which Daddy is rogering.....Mummy? In one's boudoir? Struck me as much more than sad.
The painting too is odd. The "cartoon" aspect others have noted is of the icon school of painting -- flattening, silhouetting, etc. the major purpose of which is objectification. Don't need to go too art history school on that.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised Sarah didn't don her orange and white historic costume. It was pretty lame that she just swung an orange scarf around her head to show her King's Day spirit. How come Steve wasn't in the tournament? Was he playing along with the orange theme?
Had she done so, I would have respected her for flipping the bird at us Tattlers. She doesn't have the class to do it.

I

She has some of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen! I don't think these would look good with anything, but pairing them up with that dress is awful on all accounts. This is something a crazy or senile old lady might do. She is way ahead of her time in that respect.
I expect she still has some matching mascara. It was quite the thing in the 80s.

• Haha
no, it stated the price and the options where to eat. no two tier pricing structure.
🍷🍷 didn't say
it's cheaper though to get your guests drunk on inexpensive wine than to provide a quality 3 course meal.

When she's paying it's a night out at the Chinese all you can eat buffet or lunch at McD's.

They also defecated / urinated on the floor in the Palace of Versailles :sick:
Maybe that's the feel she's going for :eek:
Like le marquiss de potpourri said, she can alway piss in a bourdaloue..and use it as a gravybowl for easterdinner..

Timeline Watchers ..

View attachment 559641

View attachment 559667 View attachment 559678
omg that outfit surely will chase the mice away...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.