The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. I just think slavery accusations are over the top and unjustified.
Again, undeclared work and failure to pay the minimum wage rate could be appropriate charges. A labour inspector might want to look into those.
Workaway apparently flagged all businesses as paid workaways because of minimum wage laws differing between countries. Some hosts were surprised when they were contacted about paid volunteering and had no idea their account read that the position was paid. Considering what the volunteers are doing there I imagine that like the restoration vs b&b situation she has right now with the non-profit, it would be a grey area whether her volunteers would need to be paid or not. It is her home. But don't bother trying to Stephend the hyperbole. It's SLAVERY.

workaway.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Workaway apparently flagged all businesses as paid workaways because of minimum wage laws differing between countries. Some hosts were surprised when they were contacted about paid volunteering and had no idea their account read that the position was paid. Considering what the volunteers are doing there I imagine that like the restoration vs b&b situation she has right now with the non-profit, it would be a grey area whether her volunteers would need to be paid or not. It is her home. But don't bother trying to Stephend the hyperbole. It's SLAVERY.
Definition of slavery from Britannica: "Slavery, condition in which one human being was owned by another. A slave was considered by law as property, or chattel, and was deprived of most of the rights ordinarily held by free persons." Did SJ own any of the 'volunteers'? If so, please provide evidence.

Reactions: 5
I don't care about the hyperbole. People can call it whatever.
But trying to convince me that it's forced or compulsory labour as defined in the Article 2 of ILO's Forced Labour Convention, 1930 and ratified in France.
Hell no!

Reactions: 15
But trying to convince me that it's forced or compulsory labour as defined in the Article 2 of ILO's Forced Labour Convention, 1930 and ratified in France.
Hell no!
This horse is dead, let's stop beating it. According to every definition of slavery I have read, what went on at the shatoo was NOT slavery. Accusations without evidence does not deserve to be acknowledged. Slavery is a very horrible condition and not to be taken lightly. Modern day slaves suffer terribly and I'm sure they would change places with the 'volunteers' at the chateau in an instant.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hell no!
In your opinion wouldn't both threat and remuneration be necessary as the bottom line on slavery?

Attachments

I do indulge, don't panic it's legal in California where I live and other civilized places nowadays. But those weren't hand rolled joints. Those were filtered cigarette butts. Big difference!

Like a previous post stated, "That train has left the station." Have you been keeping up?
I try my best but these threads are just too much for the time I’m getting to peruse...no need to get sarcastic 🙃

Reactions: 6
Was being snarky about the Spode dress. Everything she does has a referral to blue and white Spode. 😉😂🤣😅

@Jikki2 since you’re a new member April 9th seems you’re a defender of She who shouts from the balcony. 🤔🤔🤔
I rest my case, it could have been a Coco whatsit and I wouldn't have had a clue! Still i like the plate reference 🤣
She does wear a lot of rubbish. If you pay through the nose to look like you dressed at the Mamas and Papas adult range, I applaud the designers for selling it. Almost like saying cyclists look good in lycra...but that's a rant for another forum. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But I wonder since SJ is such a sunny happy personality where does it from come if not from daily multiple orgasms?
No endorphins from exercise,
no high from overeating,
no euphoria from drugs or yoga/meditation,
not even the ecstasy when performing on stage...she is never outdoors so can't be the sun gazing,
she never works long enough to experience any flow... only from the occasional glas of champagne? 🤔 It is a miracle to me.
. . . compulsive shopping?

• Heart
In your opinion wouldn't both threat and remuneration be necessary as the bottom line on slavery?
That law on human trafficking says dans l'un des circonstances suivantes so I understand that either one alone, a threat or not delivering on promised remuneration, could lead to human trafficking charges in France.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Beryl will be so happy!

Her man-boy hero, MPK promises that his fans will soon get to watch the continuation of his Madrid vlog that has taken 20 days to edit!
He extends his apologies to his fans: "Too many Grindr boys to f**k, so little time!"
The vlog might be out on Sunday. Which Sunday? We will never know! But at least it's coming out on Sunday!

promise.jpg

Get ready, Tattlers!
Funding is getting lower by the day. His Patreon money is now down to an office assistant level salary (no offense meant to office assistants, especially you Natti). We can soon expect another Live Q&A where he can blame the "gossip site" for how unfair his life is!

Dear MPK,
Here's a little lesson from real life.
People who don't perform well on their jobs or are lazy
either get demoted or fired.
You're welcome.
We know you love us!
xoxo
Tattlers

(April 30, 2021-------------------------- May 1, 2021)
mpk2.png
mpk3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Definition of slavery from Britannica: "Slavery, condition in which one human being was owned by another. A slave was considered by law as property, or chattel, and was deprived of most of the rights ordinarily held by free persons." Did SJ own any of the 'volunteers'? If so, please provide evidence.
That is not the definition of modern day slavery. Modern day slavery highly prevelant in asian and middle east economies and culture is based on control, specifically control of movement through taking identification papers. Do I think SJ breached international slavery and human trafficking laws - No. Do I think she was/has behaved/managed the Workaway system appropriately - No. But each deluded person who stayed there is an adult.

Reactions: 15
Her man-boy hero, MPK promises that his fans will soon get to watch the continuation of his Madrid vlog that has taken 20 days to edit!
The vlog might be out on Sunday. Which Sunday? We will never know! But at least it's coming out on Sunday!
Don't forget his stay at the 4 stars hotel with a view from where he can watch the peasants Patreons.
Dear Hotel.jpg

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I suggest
The Chateau Diaries #35 Church Of Stephinology - Flashing at Slave Camp

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
That law on human trafficking says dans l'un des circonstances suivantes so I understand that either one alone, a threat or not delivering on promised remuneration, could lead to human trafficking charges in France.
These volunteers were at Lalaland under the workaway policy which states before a host can even click to get an application that they are to be paid minimum wage at least if working in a for profit business. They get to Lalaland and are put to work in her bed and breakfast without any pay. Their only housing and food are now required to work for free. Their travel is prepaid so they can't leave until that date. So their only choice is work for her for free when they were promised pay through the workaway policy. It's illegal she duped them into working for free in her business. Renumeration means pay. 10-15 years in prison. She also used slave labor when she should have employees. So she stole jobs from local French citizens. Whole scam is illegal an explotive.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah 🤗....the good old days....just watched an old CD where Gerry is firing up the pizza oven to cook lamb, SJ is actually cooking too along with Oliver who used to irritate me a bit with his slightly feminine vocal affectation. But compared to the videos put out since before Christmas, Oliver now comes across as manly! ( and I always did find
him witty.) SJ was wearing a too short dress (as usual) but with tennis shoes which was like a breath of fresh air.
And she wasn't acting as fancy or over the top manic as we have seen in recent months.
And say what you like about Mummy....I enjoy the videos SO much more when she is at the chateau trying g to "hold down the fort". She might be a greedy goblin but I find her humerous- especially when she is giving it to SJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Beryl will be so happy!

He extends his apologies to his fans: "Too many Grindr boys to f**k, so little time!"

View attachment 555672

Get ready, Tattlers!
Funding is getting lower by the day. His Patreon money is now down to an office assistant level salary (no offense meant to office assistants, especially you Natti). We can soon expect another Live Q&A where he can blame the "gossip site" for how unfair his life is!

Dear MPK,
Here's a little lesson from real life.
People who don't perform well on their jobs or are lazy
either get demoted or fired.
You're welcome.
We know you love us!
xoxo
Tattlers

(April 30, 2021-------------------------- May 1, 2021)
View attachment 555674 View attachment 555673
His excuse is that he's trying to be more 'artistic' and had to start the video all over again. Hmm....that wouldn't work if he was employed by someone else. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. He's burning his bridges pretty quickly.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.