The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go......in her humble opinion....
Thank you so much. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Is there a link to the FB post for these? Searches of her personal site and her LaLande sites could not locate this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we assume she regards you as one of her friends or maybe you don't want say that? And I genuinely mean friendship in the normal sense of the word, I am not suggesting anything more.
Better leave Clara to her mystery if we want to keep our dear Clara here with us, Tattlers ;)

I think you would normally get away with a lot of things in rural France but Stefanny broadcasts her life for all the world to see so she shouldn't expect to get away with anything.
Rural France is very... rural and you are right to say that the local gendarmes are not really interested in Lalande and their eccentric clique.

Unfortunately, their vlogs are in english only and are not known by the French (sorry Stephanie, but you are not a star in France, not even in your tiny local area 😂 ).

So, there is no way the local authorities would know of a van parked at Lalande or of a crowd coming over from all over the world in the middle of a pandemic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I never understood what the drama was, I never saw anything odd or bad in the video but then again I don't wear rose tinted glasses when it comes to Lalande. I work harder than that in my own job and much much longer than 4 hours a day, so "work" for volunteers at Lalande seems like a breeze, I didn't find the video offensive at all.
Why did DB insert herself in drama and lead bullying against Tomaz in the first place? Because she is looney tunes?
It's a lot of work if you're not being paid to do it, which is also illegal.
As for Gibbons, I don't know why she went off. It's hard to discern.
Edited to add: I think Jarvis brings out a lot of displaced mothering instinct and that's what Gobbins is doing, protecting her cub.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
:rolleyes:

"FHS at home: innovation in action - Château de Bourneau" (concerning SJ as well).
"..... Stephanie Jarvis exhibits the same careful intellectual approach to the stewardship of her home". :rolleyes:
She must be talking about her relatives at Grey Gardens 😆

Thank you so much. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Is there a link to the FB post for these? Searches of her personal site and her LaLande sites could not locate this.
She more than likely deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed that and thought 'leave him alone, he's having lunch'. Frpm now on I am going to mentally record the number of times she does this. It's really bad of her (as well as other things).
I also noticed Dan stated in a pseudo joking manner that when ever they saw or heard her coming they either pretended to get back to work or hid. Like everyone, Dan has his faults, but he does a good job of dealing with her. Actually, all the work men do or they just don't come back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I also noticed Dan stated in a pseudo joking manner that when ever they saw or heard her coming they either pretended to get back to work or hid. Like everyone, Dan has his faults, but he does a good job of dealing with her. Actually, all the work men do or they just don't come back.
I suppose all the French workmen around run away when (and if) she tries to contact them. "La Folle du Chateau always speaking to her camera !!!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's quite the shitoo if even a campervan is nicer.
Selmar has stated that the reason he does not take a room in the shatoo is for Diesel's sake. Apparently, Diesel can't do stairs and all the rooms are upstairs. As far as I know, that is the only reason Selmar has given. I think he knows how to be diplomatic in these situations. He likes his independence and probably wants to avoid any drama. I would do the same thing if I was in his position. Distance can be very good!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here you go......in her humble opinion....
God Brenda needs to get a life. She's always rubbed me the wrong way. She's blocked me on facebook when I told her off last year. Tomaz is annoying, but he did redo the entire laundry room and worked more than sir snorts alot ever did. I mean lazy ass Stephy couldn't even get her laundry room organized in the 16 years she was there? Really? Talk about pathetic.

Reactions: 34
Someone mentioned it before, but all I can think of when I see Philip and Stephanie is Anna and Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. He is definitely her ladies’ maid. Fixing her hair, mending her dresses, fetching her tea tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Selmar has stated that the reason he does not take a room in the shatoo is for Diesel's sake. Apparently, Diesel can't do stairs and all the rooms are upstairs. As far as I know, that is the only reason Selmar has given. I think he knows how to be diplomatic in these situations. He likes his independence and probably wants to avoid any drama. I would do the same thing if I was in his position. Distance can be very good!
Given his propensities as a solitary/yoga head, no drama is the bottom line, I'd say. What can we do to help the animals and the people of LaLande to make sure Selmar stays? Fund water, skeptic (!) and electricity to the wood working shelter so he can use that as his address?

Last edited:
I watched a few minutes of Tomaz videos in the past... I believe it was a video in which he explained how he ended up at The Chateau.....and then scenes in CD when he was presenting the rooms he decorated -- DId SJ complain about the hallways being clogged with things??? --- Never enough closet space LOL

God Brenda needs to get a life. She's always rubbed me the wrong way. She's blocked me on facebook when I told her off last year. Tomaz is annoying, but he did redo the entire laundry room and worked more than sir snorts alot ever did. I mean lazy ass Stephy couldn't even get her laundry room organized in the 16 years she was there? Really? Talk about pathetic.

A way a person dances says much! LOL

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned it before, but all I can think of when I see Philip and Stephanie is Anna and Lady Mary from Downton Abbey. He is definitely her ladies’ maid. Fixing her hair, mending her dresses, fetching her tea tray.
Or, like Paul Burrell is alleged to have done, wear Princess Diana's clothes. And then steal them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Re moving Selmar's van, he seems to have set himself up a bit with an outdoir seating area. Perhaos the van and related accessories are a wee bit in the way at the moment as that area has a lot of other work underway. Maybe deliveries, or workspace for daily work is a bit cramped.

Reactions: 5
I hope there are some shatoo gifters dropping in here as I have a suggestion for you. Here's a device to help Ruby while Selmar escapes for much need alone time.

I think Tomaz was really hoping for a paid position at the shatoo. The way he kept taking on projects like the laundry room and that ridiculous spa room - ugh! to impress SJ. But he's not Steph's type. He tries to steal the show by always photo bombing the vlogs with his awful dancing and singing or just popping his head into the camera. She can't have that! Anyone want to bet on his sexual orientation since that seems to be a popular topic? Myself, I'm not sure. He doesn't come across as being typically masculine but at least he doesn't dress in women's clothing - at least on camera. He has stated that he wants to be married by the age of 30 - how old is he anyway? He's not much of a catch for husband material as he still lives with his mama and probably doesn't have a nest egg.

Or, like Paul Burrell is alleged to have done, wear Princess Diana's clothes. And then steal them.
This reminds me of a much earlier thread where someone described a scenario in which Steph is dead and interned in the netherworld of the chateau, but Phillipa is dressed up in her clothes with a blond wig pretending to be her so he can continue living in the shatoo.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I have also thought that Fanny might be a lesbian. The straight men I know don't find her appealing at all.
Only @Heathcliffe 🤣 🤣 🍾 finds SSB attractive in that way 😂😂

Lesbian 🤔 who knows how many ways she swings. What happens at the party stays at the party.
My cousin is fluid in her personal relationships. Surprised us all with the female relationship. Nobody saw that coming, not even her friends. She was a wonderful woman and singer, and it was a shame to see them part after many years.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think with the progress of the chateau diaries, it is a case of once they were fresh and no need of any help from tattle life for future episodes or content.... Also remember three of her loyal subjects have vlogs of their own, which she has no power over. ( How frustrating!)
I think this is a case of ' how the monkey climbs high but exposes it's bottom to all' , depending of course how short the dress is !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn't believe she referred to area #2 as Selmar's Studio. Before they went there I was hoping she wasn't referring to that area lol
I think Selmar will be in his element there, especially when builds a fence. He's got a lovely woodland and stream, quiet, away from everyone. Once the dead trees are felled he will be yoga tango man all over the green space. I can see him happily living there for a few years and being a guardian of the woodland.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's a lot of work if you're not being paid to do it, which is also illegal.
As for Gibbons, I don't know why she went off. It's hard to discern.
Edited to add: I think Jarvis brings out a lot of displaced mothering instinct and that's what Gobbins is doing, protecting her cub.
I never realized that "volunteers" were meant to be paid I thought that volunteer was a 4hr (BG typed 5) hr work day for free room and board.
Four hours of chores is absolutely nothing but then again I am used to working a minimum starting hours of 12+ a day working in film & TV and being on my feet and moving, so maybe my 46 yr old self just has more stamina then most 9-5ers :unsure:

BG seems to just be just as much as a scam artist as the Lalande clan but isn't as successful at it. SJ has not commented on BG or corrected her,unlike the Pethericks and other Chateau peeps that have distanced themselves from her , so SJ silence is actually encouraging to BG.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.