The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chateau's B&B rooms seem to be booked up on Booking.com. (Despite the mice, hygiene practices, building work, nutcases living there and that camera!) I only checked random dates up to September I got bored after that. It's also on a luxury hotels site. Must be those crazy fans!View attachment 557207
😋

There’s are 2 chateau de la lande
And SSB gaff is NOT de la lande

Hers is chateau lalande

Another thing she tries to pull off ... but can’t NO ... DE in her chateau title

Check out earlier thread 🧵 was discussed last year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Before Covid, I visited a school in France as part of a European Exchange. Our school lunch was nothing like a UK school dinner! Wine with lunch in the school cafeteria!
you would have been sacked for drinking wine in school premises in UK (or even in any local government staff rooms) !!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just been reading comments on D&A's children.

Whilst I can respect an opinion. I do personally feel it is one of the reasons children shouldn't be shown on Vlogs.
They can't defend themselves as an adult can to criticisms. I don't watch the Vlogs/series or whatever for this. This is where I feel social media/vlogs and reality programmes should draw the line. They need to be pretty robust personalities to be protected from comments however well meaning they are.

I won't say anymore, as it will lead to a rant.
I do like D&A. However I totally agree with you, Gibson, concerning children shown on Vlogs.

I do like D&A. However I totally agree with you, Gibson, concerning children shown on Vlogs.
By D&A, I mean Dick and Angel strawbridge. :)

Last edited:
I do like watching their renovations but this video is "begging" from beginning to end!!!...They kept saying how their patrons were helping them renovate and Phillip kept saying they needed more money to do the façade and Anna said "as soon as we can afford it" to bring the carpenter back to put in built-in cabinets...it was just one long begging video...I like them but can't stand the begging!!!
Yes, that striked me too.
4:05 built-in cupboards made of Benoît
12:35 "if we can afford them"👋
14:02 thank you patrons, two goals achieved 1. topiary hedges 2. restoration of the 19.cent. wall painting
15:00 more projects to finance 1. facade (will happen until winter, Philip thinks) 2. shutters
whole video 20:52
Tattle is watching you, fleuries 🧐🔬🔍
By the way château façade in YT-subtitles = chat of Assad 😳
Screenshot (134).png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
you would have been sacked for drinking wine in school premises in UK (or even in any local government staff rooms) !!
We're lucky:D if we can manage to drink a cuppa during the school day!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose this French school wanted to impress their UK colleagues 😉
I've never seen any wine for teachers at a school canteen.

Reactions: 9
I suppose this French school wanted to impress their UK colleagues 😉
I've never seen any wine for teachers at a school canteen.
Staff there assured us it was not unusual - although the macarons for our afternoon tea were laid on for us.

• Heart
I am really not okay with discussions about the physical appearance of the children (or for that matter any aspect of the children) on these vlogs. The children didn’t make an informed decision to participate.

The adults who consented to participate in the vlogs provides more than enough fodder for commentary.

Reactions: 22
Must be absolutely galling

YouTube reality sensations .... not in the running for reality stars ⭐

Can see that zit poppppppin in frustration.. on the end of ma Petherick nose 👃

Congratulations 🥳 D & A strawbridge and

Whilst I can respect an opinion. I do personally feel it is one of the reasons children shouldn't be shown on Vlogs.
They can't defend themselves as an adult can to criticisms. I don't watch the Vlogs/series or whatever for this. This is where I feel social media/vlogs and reality programmes should draw the line. They need to be pretty robust personalities to be protected from comments however well meaning they are.

Over threads 🧵 last year we stated all we could ... since dick strawbridge took aim at a troll 😈 on Twitter reminding people Arthur was four
(at the time ) - to lay off
I simply don’t comment unless they are beyond adorably cute ☺ n that so far is earnest and Dan’s boys

Tend to scroll by when comments here are directed at the real kids

The brain cell dead adults 🧑 acting as children .... frickin 😈😈

Game on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I hadn’t gotten this far when I left my comment on this subject. Thank you Gibson.

Reactions: 7
Bravo Anna and Peter. Integrity, humility and honesty. Wishing all the very best to two lovely characters.
I just watched their latest video so sad, and I loved how they said “if you choose to live in a luxury home you should pay for it yourself not expect other people to pay for you “. And everything they did was so meticulous. I wish them well

Reactions: 34
I just watched their latest video so sad, and I loved how they said “if you choose to live in a luxury home you should pay for it yourself not expect other people to pay for you “. And everything they did was so meticulous. I wish them well
Right? It really puts everything in perspective. Imagine if more people were so reasonable, unpretentious and realistic.
Well, I guess it's cooler to put yourself above everybody else, ignore the guidelines and take a vacation in Madrid - during a pandemic.

Reactions: 18

The other thing that disturbes me is that the children will grow up thinking that this type of notoriety or attention is normal. If the attention slips away and they can’t understand why or don’t accept it, they could be in for a bit of a rocky road. They seem like lovely kids, hopefully they’ll manoeuvre through the limelight with a good healthy mental attitude.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
In a Q&A in the very beginning he was asked who his best friend is and he said Stephanie
I'm sure he thinks he needs to say that. His best moneymaker maybe, but he has no clue what friendship entails. Nor does she, for that matter.

There was a black cat in the greenhouse a couple of years back.
That one's from the neighboring farm/gite.

Didn’t Fanny say in the live Q&A that they don’t advertise the B&B so only Patreons and CD fans can book?
She says a lot of things. Many of them aren't true.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.