The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope those of you that do not think Snorts and his boss are doing the horizontal tango are right.
I hope you all are right about him getting demoted when Potty and Nick and Teabag reappear.
But I know we are all right in knowing that the la la land band of brothers read our threads and are messing with us over the state of SJ and BJJ's "relations".
I vote that we quit giving them all their content for videos! Ha! What would CD do???? They would not know what to do? Lets talk about them spring cleaning!!!!!
Oh, but she did the spring cleaning already. It was one of her vlogs in winter. We saw her make piles of clothes. Then smaller piles of clothes. Then no piles of clothes. And now we see many of the clothes worn by her subjects, both male and female. I assumed that was what she meant by spring cleaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dumpster diving 🙇‍♀️
Don’t judge 👩‍⚖️ ...
found many of phillys fake accounts

Meet
Sharie Aird - you couldn’t make this tit up 🆙

[/QUOTE]
Member of Michael, The Petherick’s @ Chateau De La Basmaignee since 18 March 2021

Also member of The Official DOING IT OURSELVES and Michael, The Petherick’s @ Chateau De La Basmaignee
Recent activity

😈
Sharie Aird commented on Philip Baillie-Smith's post: "Love the vid . Xx"

This was the only reply to yesterday’s sloppy blogging .....
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Sharie Aird reacted to Philip Baillie-Smith's post.
😈
Sharie Aird liked Sherrie Petherick's post: "Just a some of the wildflowers on my walk around the grounds this afternoon. Some maybe weeds but they looked pretty 😊 basmaignee.com"

😂😂😂😂

It must be mortifying to have to create accounts .... just to write ✍ reviews of your work

And then leave an even dumber message to include kisses 😚
For whom
You ....😆😆
Or
Your misses 😂😂😂

Philly you make such a good forest 🌳
Plank’s
as far as the eye can see 👅

I vote that we quit giving them all their content for videos! Ha! What would CD do???? They would not know what to do? Lets talk about them spring cleaning!!!!!

As tattle has pointed out quite rightly on animal welfare...

We should morally talk about SSB breach of employment of humans
And that’s not just in french law
European law enforcement would be all over the chit ooo
And it’s very dubious 🤨 employment record 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On Selmar's Animals of LaLande, @1:56, good view of the fencing in place for the proposed Chickenopolis. Martens and badgers can and will easily go under, over and through it if they aren't already. Chicken wire proverbially keeps the chickens in, but has no earthly power against predators.
I don't know what the situation there is with hawks and predatory birds, but here the chickens are completely unprotected.

I notice too Stephanie has taken down her Sundays at the chateau video on how to volunteer at LaLande.

There are tons of raptors in rural France.
Watched a few scenes from Selmar's Animal House video. I am so angry with SJ for getting those chickens and then not taking care of them. She is incredibly selfish. Animals need attention. They are not for her amusement. Shame on her! I'm glad Selmar is there, but he's not the one that is ultimately responsible as SJ is the one that had the chickens brought in. Just get some porcelain chicken statues if you're not willing to research their care and do something about it. Neglect of living creatures is a sin and a crime. She is taking this Marie Antoinette thing way too far. I hope the chickens and peacocks literally rise up, chase her down, and poop all over her Dior toile print dress and Dyson curls! This would be especially entertaining if all the workmen were there to witness it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Teenage workers -
That’s you BJJ and FRK

You display the mental age of a 12 year old
Now that’s a huge issue for SSB ... she’s aware of your mental limitations and hadent adjusted her behaviour as your employer accordingly

Can recommend a brilliant employment lawyer .. call ☎ me 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Watched a few scenes from Selmar's Animal House video. I am so angry with SJ for getting those chickens and then not taking care of them. She is incredibly selfish. Animals need attention. They are not for her amusement. Shame on her! I'm glad Selmar is there, but he's not the one that is ultimately responsible as SJ is the one that had the chickens brought in. Just get some porcelain chicken statues if you're not willing to research their care and do something about it. Neglect of living creatures is a sin and a crime. She is taking this Marie Antoinette thing way too far. I hope the chickens and peacocks literally rise up, chase her down, and poop all over her Dior toile print dress and Dyson curls! This would be especially entertaining if all the workmen were there to witness it.
Yeah but she has money now. She can hire someone to take care of them. She has. Also Dan knew those chickens were little introverts. Shame on him.

Reactions: 7
Just watching Selmar's animal video. The state of poor Ruby's leg!!! Oh my. Thank God for Selmar.
And where does ALL THAT JUNK in those outbuildings come from??!
A volunteer cleans up an out building ( like koo koo but helpful Tomaz) and within months there are just piles of crap everywhere.
What losers.. No concern for all the animals are cleaning up that dump.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 6.39.59 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
If Selmar wasn't there would the chickens just starve? Do sheep just eat grass out of the fields?
Now I am pissed!
Pantless Puss thinks of no-one but herself. I know. No surprise...but what a lazy idiot.

Reactions: 13
Not ever deliberately owning a cat? Not to Stephend here (about to), but I live in a neighborhood, and in a house surrounded by apartments and idiots who take in cats only to leave them behind. It sounds like she's had a series of cat feeders who leave and she was previously too clueless and preoccupied to feed their cats after their resident feeders made the cats dependent on them. If Ruby was ever too wild to catch and neuter, he'd gotten over it before Selmar got there, so someone was taking care of him. It took me a year to even touch the poor calico who was left behind by one of my neighbors, along with two other grown cats, but with a bell on her collar. Poor little lady couldn't even sneak around. I was finally able to cut off her collar and she lived on my porch for 15 years. I honestly don't expect people who didn't grow up with pets to be like me though, and have a literal pet cemetery in their backyard and a thick file at the spay clinic. I just hope they'll be set straight by some tattle-like situation. Ruby seems fine. Now that his pockets are picked, he'd better get ready for cat roommates to move in if they're feeding him outdoors. He shaky-shakes his tail like a real pisser, but that's probably not going away.

Those sheep seem fine too. That breed doesn't need shearing like normal wool bearing breeds of sheep, and they've been shorn at least three times on camera since she started youtubing life. Now she's got Kristy for 2021. If I were a character at Lalande, I'd probably be a Kristy.

They just need those solar powered chicken doors like Castle de Berghe. A bunch of people locally (we have a local backyard hen anarchist group in my town) have those in case they don't get home from work before dark.
Happy to hear they've been sheared on camera three times, thank you.

Reactions: 5
Poor little lady couldn't even sneak around. I was finally able to cut off her collar and she lived on my porch for 15 years.

Those sheep seem fine too. That breed doesn't need shearing like normal wool bearing breeds of sheep, and they've been shorn at least three times on camera since she started youtubing life. Now she's got Kristy for 2021. If I were a character at Lalande, I'd probably be a Kristy.

They just need those solar powered chicken doors like Castle de Berghe. A bunch of people locally (we have a local backyard hen anarchist group in my town) have those in case they don't get home from work before dark.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

Reactions: 5
Welcome to the Flop House. THAT is what this big farmhouse has been used for. Just a party place.
Move back to Venice or London and just party your pants off ( oops already done!) Get rid of the chateaux and all the animals you are unable to care for because you are devoid of any ability to care for anyone or thing! Good thing you were NEVER a mother. Time to get BJJ off the tit and grow up! He is the only baby you will ever have. Hopefully.

• Haha
Just watching Selmar's animal video. The state of poor Ruby's leg!!! Oh my. Thank God for Selmar.
And where does ALL THAT JUNK in those outbuildings come from??!
A volunteer cleans up an out building ( like koo koo but helpful Tomaz) and within months there are just piles of crap everywhere.
What losers.. No concern for all the animals are cleaning up that dump.
I wonder if SJ watches Selmar's videos and realizes how damaging they are to her image.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if SJ watches Selmar's videos and realizes how damaging they are to her image.
Hopefully! Job security for Selmar and a life of leisure making creative stuff and taking animals to the vet. I'd make that my retirement plan if I could. The fans love him. I love him. Selmar por vida. 🐶🐱 She should include some of his footage in her videos, so I don't have to listen to him breathe for an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But is Kirsty likely to get paid for it? She may regret having agreed to do that!

Steph told her it was the best dress she had ever seen her in!

Does anyone think there may just have been something more than friendship going on for a short time between MPK and SJ, especially around the time they were in Venice? He was still flavour of the month then and there certainly seemed to be a lot more chemistry between them than has been apparent with BJJ so if she's taken him on, maybe she did the same with MPK, or am I barking up the wrong tree? They certainly performed well together in the vlogs, unlike the awful Advent SJ/BJJ ones!
Let's all face facts, Philip and MPK are not into girls. Get off that train. They're bff's without having to be caught wearing similar dresses, no wonky cleavage competition. Steph's got guy pals to shop and romp with. Seriously who'd want that dowdy Debby Downer (FRK) as a bff?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not ever deliberately owning a cat? Not to Stephend here (about to), but I live in a neighborhood, and in a house surrounded by apartments and idiots who take in cats only to leave them behind. It sounds like she's had a series of cat feeders who leave and she was previously too clueless and preoccupied to feed their cats after their resident feeders made the cats dependent on them. If Ruby was ever too wild to catch and neuter, he'd gotten over it before Selmar got there, so someone was taking care of him. It took me a year to even touch the poor calico who was left behind by one of my neighbors, along with two other grown cats, but with a bell on her collar. Poor little lady couldn't even sneak around. I was finally able to cut off her collar and she lived on my porch for 15 years. I honestly don't expect people who didn't grow up with pets to be like me though, and have a literal pet cemetery in their backyard and a thick file at the spay clinic. I just hope they'll be set straight by some tattle-like situation. Ruby seems fine. Now that his pockets are picked, he'd better get ready for cat roommates to move in if they're feeding him outdoors. He shaky-shakes his tail like a real pisser, but that's probably not going away.

You definitely bring up an interesting scenario… who would we be if we were at La Lande or somehow associated with the place? I think I’d be Ruthy.....there is a bit of a similarity to the ex situation. And she seems to stay away from the camera....and she writes.....maybe we should play a game as they do.....

Reactions: 6
My goodness, don't you think their relationship is complicated enough without a voyeur?
[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, is it? You seem to be quite knowledgeable about them and their ‘romance’. You state: “ I find it really hard to understand why so many on here are so unwilling to accept that those two are an item in every sense of the word.“

Then in a bit of backtracking you write: “In the end, whether they are in bed together or not is not overly relevant. The closeness of their relationship is a kind of love affair and not just a friendship.”

So, banging or just ‘kind of’? 😏 Or is it all an act, fake like everything else about her... Additionally, Jarvis’ very existence and financial well-being is built upon voyeurism. She thrives on it. This discussion about a ‘relationship’ with this boy serves a purpose as it deflects from her money scamming. JMO, as I don’t live at la chateau. 😉

Well done Jarvis...very well played.😎

• Haha
Hopefully! Job security for Selmar and a life of leisure making creative stuff and taking animals to the vet. I'd make that my retirement plan if I could. The fans love him. I love him. Selmar por vida. 🐶🐱 She should include some of his footage in her videos, so I don't have to listen to him breathe for an hour.
I like Selmar too but his video skills are lacking. I can never watch the whole thing. Too slow and jerky. Keep practicing Selmar! Maybe watch some YT on how to make engaging videos.

I rewound to confirm that as well! Probably another reason he doesn’t want to be in the house.
Selmar has it pretty well figured out. First, he just shows up during lockdown. He's got his own digs, no need to rely on anyone else. I suspect he has passive income from something or another. He's free to just drive off whenever he feels like it. He got SJ to commit to preparing a place for his camper van near the woods edge with running water and electricity. He has plans for his 'studio'. Pretty soon he'll have SJ funding a custom built chalet with a view of the lake with the deed in his name. Well done, Selmar! You got to look out for those gentle types.

Let's all face facts, Philip and MPK are not into girls. Get off that train. They're bff's without having to be caught wearing similar dresses, no wonky cleavage competition. Steph's got guy pals to shop and romp with. Seriously who'd want that dowdy Debby Downer (FRK) as a bff?
Classic definition of a Fag Hag! With the 'boys' she can be as outrageous as she wants. Female friends at that age wouldn't put up with it. She needs an entourage and an audience. Those boys provide just that and love it because that's also what they're into. I do think MPK may have moved on to only playing with other boys. He may just find going out in public with SJ too competitive now that he's had a taste of the limelight in Madrid. Phillipa is just a baby still. He may be intimidated by the whole adult gay scene. I also think Marie is intimidated by the whole adult scene. And add that weird asexual Hani into the mix too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Is this the Tomaz video that caused such a violent response among the fans?

Does anybody have a link to the original screed by a leading fan, I think it was on Facebook?
I haven't seen the video, but I suspect it touches on the Workaway issues others have suggested here.
Workaways must be paid if they're working for your private business. And insured if they're doing anything like building pergolas or electricity, situations Stephanie kissed off in a video discussion someone remembered perhaps as being with Erin and JB at Chateau de Bourneau.
9/30/20 @peony89 https://tattle.life/posts/2510986/
And the allegation Workaway is essentially illegal in France, something known at least to the British volunteers.
9/30/20 @Calvignac https://tattle.life/posts/2510867/
Did Stephanie pay these people for working for the B and B? Laundry, room cleaning, cooking for guests, etc. Would that be the reason Workaway fired her, if in fact they did?
Do you think there are records anywhere of this transaction?

I don’t know, is it? You seem to be quite knowledgeable about them and their ‘romance’. You state: “ I find it really hard to understand why so many on here are so unwilling to accept that those two are an item in every sense of the word.“

Then in a bit of backtracking you write: “In the end, whether they are in bed together or not is not overly relevant. The closeness of their relationship is a kind of love affair and not just a friendship.”

So, banging or just ‘kind of’? 😏 Or is it all an act, fake like everything else about her... Additionally, Jarvis’ very existence and financial well-being is built upon voyeurism. She thrives on it. This discussion about a ‘relationship’ with this boy serves a purpose as it deflects from her money scamming. JMO, as I don’t live at la chateau. 😉

Well done Jarvis...very well played.😎
I'm actually convinced that @Heathcliffe is Stephanie and I read his posts in her voice.

You definitely bring up an interesting scenario… who would we be if we were at La Lande or somehow associated with the place? I think I’d be Ruthy.....there is a bit of a similarity to the ex situation. And she seems to stay away from the camera....and she writes.....maybe we should play a game as they do.....
I'm a 5"7 175 lb Nic's Marie with a Kristy Moon and a Selmar rising.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.