The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found myself rewatching parts of the Vlog today whilst it rained. I missed some previously and had some spare time to skip ads.
Constantly amazed that there seems to be no schedule of works and when trotting around the site was unaware of the water system being dug out.
Dan providing drone footage shows how his skills are moving on.
Must admit I did call it as did others on how to clean those tiles! Anyone with any sense would have known. That Ian is a good chap as they left them and he probably wanted them out of the way so he could get on with stuff.
They really need a schedule up! Proper project management would save so much. If I was my mother I would have been shouting at the screen on the Q&A about how she goes for the multiple jobs at once approach. It's not hairdressers where one client has a colour while the other has a cut...Constantly! I can understand some jobs overlapping, but it's bloody annoying to watch.
Agree! I'm not convinced SJ didn't know about the irrigation trench. They must have used a trench digging machine to get all that done. That machine must have made some noise. She finds it 'cute' to act surprised. She's always going on about how much gets done, not really done, but started. So far nothing is completed. Well, if she had ever had a real job, she would expect things to get done! She would be very easy to take advantage of since she is so clueless about work. It still gives me a chuckle how she was duped with the lake because she didn't do her homework. Serves her right for not seeking professional advice.

Reactions: 12
Interesting time line.... THE GRIFT IN REAL TIME

August 12, 2019
Bonang Matheba hosted Miss SA, she wore 2 of SPERO VILLIOTI dresses.
View attachment 554974View attachment 554975

December 11, 2020 Cadeaux at the Chateau Haute Couture Heaven SJ receives the gown as a gift from Spero Villioti.
View attachment 554994
Fast Forward
The highly contagious B.1.351, SA covid variant was initially detected in South Africa in December 2020. The variant was first discovered in the Eastern Cape in mid-December, leading to tighter restrictions on movement.

Instead of fireworks on New Year’s Eve, he said, South Africans should light candles for those who have died during the pandemic.

Under the new restrictions, a nightly curfew of 9 p.m. is being imposed, shops and restaurants must close by 8 p.m., alcohol sales are completely banned, and anyone failing to wear a face mask is liable to arrest and imprisonment for up to six months.

VILLIOTI FASHION INSTITUTE
You won't believe it! - Ep. 26 Growing Fashion Villioti UNPICKED
Jan 29, 2021

47:12 min, Vlog filmed sometime before the end of January, with Isabelle and a frail Percy in the staring role. SJ, Isabelle and Percy are so driven by the grift that they are willing to put themselves in harms way? Way to go Stephanie, always thinking of yourself. It's really something to watch. Obviously part of the agreement and necessary to complete the transaction.

CHATEAU DE LA LANDE
Unwrapping Stunning Gifts That Literally Change Lives!!!
Premiered Mar 1, 2021
This is one of our happiest ever Cadeaux at the Chateau videos, as we reveal the winner of the Lalande Scholarship at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa, Mmakhotso Moloi. This has only been possible because of all of you who watch these videos, so a huge thank you to all of you.
November & December 2020 & Jan 2021 Cadeaux contributions: A Lalande Fashion Scholarship for a student at the Villioti Fashion Institute in South Africa €5500.

Win, win, dress paid for and a scholarship (?) for a needed student paid for by SJ's new nonprofit charity . Spero didn't make out as well. He has 3 patrons and 1.3k YT subscribers but money in his pocket. He has a hard time gaining SJ's attention in the live chats.

Did you get a kickback SJ?????? Will Spero provide you with more garments???? We see you 👁 👁 and it's getting messy.
Every aspect of your life is transactional...
WOW!!!!!!! And it was made out as if it was custom-made for her?????!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
BG is a snake in the grass. Wouldn't trust her at all. She has anger issues and comes across as being very immature and ridiculous. If you are promoting yourself as a tour guide, you need to post a picture of yourself, no matter what you look like. She's insecure and childish.
Absolutely. Very well said

Reactions: 4
WOW!!!!!!! And it was made out as if it was custom-made for her?????!!!!!
I've mentioned it before, but she is very easy to dupe. That ridiculous persona she puts on screams "Take advantage of my cluelessness!" She's so easy to con. Look how many of her projects were disasters created by people that either didn't know what they were doing, or more likely, chose shortcuts and cheap materials, all the while charging her full fare. Two cases in point: the crumbling base of the fountain and the geothermal mess.

Reactions: 17
I just don’t understand these people… Why do they all wear their pants the same way!? (From MW’s Instagram stories today.) Why can’t they find trousers that fit properly????? Or is it just to get a reaction??? 😶 (Nice outfit for a change but the PANTS????????)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably was banned, changed her name and came back 😉
No
Account is active - like most of the early door 🚪 tattlers got pissed off with the troll 😈 ... and we put up with some bs initially....

Then came Clara
Then came calling them out on their bs

Then came Kathy monty
They went quite - real quiet 🤫

Might be best they don’t poke a hornets nest ..... any new tattle review might actually screw em over in their exhausted state ....

And it’s their editing that will do them over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's a kitchen counter install but I couldn't help myself, it made me think of SJ's, "precious 18th century paneling," install.

Paneling problems have been discussed here before but worth repeating.
Wood naturally absorbs the moisture in the air and expands, which causes warping or buckling. Additionally, high humidity levels can lead to other issues like mold. Any moisture trapped under paneling can increase the risk of warped paneling or hidden mold growth.

WHAT COULD GO WRONG?????? BETTER MEASURE TWICE!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I just don’t understand these people… Why do they all wear their pants the same way!? (From MW’s Instagram stories today.) Why can’t they find trousers that fit properly????? Or is it just to get a reaction??? 😶 (Nice outfit for a change but the PANTS????????)
Never mind the ill fitting pants, why do people post pictures of themselves standing in front of a mirror? This self-obsessed behavior is sick. Nothing better to post about except yourself? It's not like she's selling these clothes or representing the company that makes them. If they were gifts from her family, then just send them the pics. The rest of the world doesn't need or want to see it. Marie has real boundary issues. She shares way too much. That's probably why she relates to Meghan Markle. It always comes back to bite her. I imagine we'll see another self-pity video in a few weeks when she realizes that she has, once again, made herself too vulnerable by overexposing herself. She doesn't learn by her mistakes. I know she has mentioned she has learning disabilities, so maybe this is part of her cognitive impairment problem. She keeps coming back for more abuse. I do wish she would get some professional help from a certified mental health expert instead of buying into self-help charlatans she finds on YT. Those people can do some real damage to people like Marie who are desperate to get their lives in order.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I never realized that "volunteers" were meant to be paid I thought that volunteer was a 4hr (BG typed 5) hr work day for free room and board.
Four hours of chores is absolutely nothing but then again I am used to working a minimum starting hours of 12+ a day working in film & TV and being on my feet and moving, so maybe my 46 yr old self just has more stamina then most 9-5ers :unsure:
The problem with the Workaway program is not the number of hours the volunteers work.

The problem is when the volunteers work for the owner's private business and the owner makes profit with their free work.

The Workaway program is supposed to be a cultural exchange for people travelling in different countries. Not a program for people working for free in a private business for the boss to make financial profits. There is a name for this.

The Workaway program specifies that if volunteers work for a private business (to make profits), they must be paid.

Anyway, having people working for free in your private business (and making profit with their work like... a B&B for exemple !) is illegal in France (like in the rest of Europe I suppose).

Lalande was all wrong with their Workaway volunteers - not for the amount of work the volunteers had to do but for the fact they had them to work for free for Lalande's owners' own benefit/profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think with the progress of the chateau diaries, it is a case of once they were fresh and no need of any help from tattle life for future episodes or content.... Also remember three of her loyal subjects have vlogs of their own, which she has no power over. ( How frustrating!)
I think this is a case of ' how the monkey climbs high but exposes it's bottom to all' , depending of course how short the dress is !
I’m really surprised she lets them have their own vlogs. She could say it is her property so they can’t film if she really wanted to stop them.

Reactions: 8
You might be right, but I doubt BJJ is aware himself. Every gay man I know, in a setting like at the HMN would be fairly open about being gay and would be vocal about the absence of sexual tention with other roommates and why. Apart from his reaction to the scandalous flirting of Loki Cleveland, he never talks about sex on camera. He might not actually enjoy banging his boss (as in getting his innermost fantasies turn real), there’s enough enticement for him to man up and do his “job”.

Hmmm...and I can assure you I am intimately familiar with this scenario. The person closest to me in my life is gay. He has the most beautiful face and big, hazel eyes you have ever seen. Gorgeous thick hair, 6’2” tall, rugged, very manly, funny, witty, intelligent, wealthy and generous. Very affectionate and approachable as well. People of both sexes stare at him and can barely speak. It’s amusing. We have been out together at a restaurant or shopping and many have assumed we are ‘together’. Last month a man commented to me that we make a beautiful couple. We laugh constantly at this assumption.

Women often fall for him as he does not fit the gay stereotype. Many times I have had to set the record straight...to no avail. They all feel they will be the one to make him see the light. Some very beautiful and sexy women he plays with, but no, it’s a game. Yeah, he can be a real dick, and I have told him to rein it in.

What I can offer is that many gay men are the consummate actors. I suspect it comes from hiding their true selves until they are ready. I have been privy to many of these men’s most honest and brutal thoughts about women. From looks, to female emotions...to what they really feel about the female anatomy.

So, my advice, enjoy their company, they can be the most fulfilling of friendships, but don’t take it any further. Heartbreak all around. Btw, I gave birth to this man.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well, we do know what she thinks of flowers *proceeds to rip leaves off her roses*
Were the Ranunculi a gift from the advent vlogs?
- Imagine seeing FRK not taking care of the gift you sent her and just be indifferent.
Lol—-I could tell she couldn’t WAIT to strip all the lovely leaves off the roses. 🍃 Marie, why not save time and run them over with a lawnmower?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sad news from Chateau Croix De La Hônet, Peter and Anna are having to sell up. Because of Covid, all Peter's real consulting jobs have dried up and they can no longer keep the chateau. No patreon account or go-fund-me, never asked anyone for a penny. They are looking to buy a much smaller renovation project. I feel sorry for them as they're such a genuine couple. Weird but wonderful.
A lovely couple, I agree. They worked hard on their home and never sought public funding. I really feel for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
where does it from come if not from daily multiple orgasms?
That's why everything is so over the top paaarfect. Everything is the most marvelous, the most stunning [insert more superlatives] to the point she orgasms... Maybe that's her only release...

Lol—-I could tell she couldn’t WAIT to strip all the lovely leaves off the roses. 🍃 Marie, why not save time and run them over with a lawnmower?
I wonder if we should rename her TFK "The Flower Killer". She comes across as a floral serial killer. I wonder how many seedlings she has killed, by not watering them...

• Haha
Three words, CLOSET CLEAN OUT. Look how pleased she is that she can squeeeeeze into those pants. They must have been too big for BJJ.

• Haha
The problem with the Workaway program is not the number of hours the volunteers work.

The problem is when the volunteers work for the owner's private business and the owner makes profit with their free work.

The Workaway program is supposed to be a cultural exchange for people travelling in different countries. Not a program for people working for free in a private business for the boss to make financial profits. There is a name for this.

The Workaway program specifies that if volunteers work for a private business (to make profits), they must be paid.

Anyway, having people working for free in your private business (and making profit with their work like... a B&B for exemple !) is illegal in France (like in the rest of Europe I suppose).

Lalande was all wrong with their Workaway volunteers - not for the amount of work the volunteers had to do but for the fact they had them to work for free for Lalande's owners' own benefit/profit.
Very good explanation of the Workaway program. I would also think the volunteers would learn something, perhaps farming techniques or some such skill. I can't see where any of the volunteers at the shatoo learned any new skills. Once again, the chatelaine only reads, sees, and hears what she wants to. What she wanted to see was, "Oh, look! Here's a program where I can get free work out of volunteers for my business." End of reading, end of critical thinking. If it's too good to be true, it's not true!

• Heart
I
Never mind the ill fitting pants, why do people post pictures of themselves standing in front of a mirror? This self-obsessed behavior is sick. Nothing better to post about except yourself? It's not like she's selling these clothes or representing the company that makes them. If they were gifts from her family, then just send them the pics. The rest of the world doesn't need or want to see it. Marie has real boundary issues. She shares way too much. That's probably why she relates to Meghan Markle. It always comes back to bite her. I imagine we'll see another self-pity video in a few weeks when she realizes that she has, once again, made herself too vulnerable by overexposing herself. She doesn't learn by her mistakes. I know she has mentioned she has learning disabilities, so maybe this is part of her cognitive impairment problem. She keeps coming back for more abuse. I do wish she would get some professional help from a certified mental health expert instead of buying into self-help charlatans she finds on YT. Those people can do some real damage to people like Marie who are desperate to get their lives in order.
Guess she liked herself in the outfit, got a lot of compliments, wanted even more so she posted it. Better would be instead to just dress like this everyday not just on occasion and feel good about yourself and not to rely on praise from 13000 strangers who never ever met you.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.