Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limmy91

Congrats to them but Sorry but I am fucking livid. She becomes a brand ambassador for a fertility company to talk about how women are under pressure to start families, to start a conversation around fertility testing and freezing eggs but all the while she’s pregnant?!? Anything for a few quid.
That’s totally nonsensical and such a kick in the teeth for other people who are struggling to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Helpmeout

Openly admits she never works out - gets a deal with Lifestyle Sports.

Openly admits she doesn’t want kids yet, and in fact says to people ‘don’t even ask me that question’ - gets a deal with a fertility clinic.

What’s next Terri? Promoting the local butchers on their 2 for 1 steaks even though you’re veggie?

Absolutely zero integrity with this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Becca1922

I guess that was a dig at me. Fair enough if I was bit extreme but try being infertile and trust me I hate myself for being jealous and I hate myself for coming onto this forum for just having a rant but I know a few people on this were a bit upset over the whole BA thing and I just wanted to vent. So yeah... But influencers have a right to have some things private however they have to be transparent with being brand ambassador especially for a fertility clinic. If she wanted to keep it private she should of turned down the offer especially when pen to paper she knows her friends struggled not her but her friends....
It's OK to have these feelings . Please don't hate yourself . It's only natural to have these feelings. Jealous, anger, hate , frustration you name it they all come with TTC life . Been there bought the t shirt the keyring and the stick of rock.

When I met my husband he told me on our second date that we could never have children and at the time I was young full of laust, love and excitement I didn't really think about it . We got married and then we started down that Rd well let me tell you it has been a long Rd. Like you I've felt anger and hate towards people because why wasn't happening for us . We went through ivf and our second we fell pregnant and I miscarried. Devasted was not the word . It took me two years to think about it again . We started down the Rd but we unfortunately where not successful and I just could not keep putting myself through it again. My husband suffers from a terminal illness which is managed with medication . Our lives are already based around hospital life I just couldn't spend it there every few months . It took me a very long time to come to peace with my decision but I'm happy we are happy. We've had an amazing few years . Holidays , dined in amazing restaurants etc materialistic stuff doesn't take away the pain but we had to re focus. As my sisters have started to have children it's been hard not going to lie and I've shed a few tears but I have gorgeous nieces I love and adore and each day does get a teeny tiny bit easier.

So please don't hate yourself . You are allowed feel these feelings . Cry, shout, scream at the top of your lungs it is all part of the process. It's hard to see it and every blogger seems to be pregnant at the minute I've unfollowed a few accounts as I just felt triggered It's not my life now . Unfollow., mute their accounts it does help. Sending you loads of virtual hugs . Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Winceywoo

Just because she isn’t saying she has problems doesn’t mean she does not. I personally think the campaign is fantastic! She is hardly going to come on and fill people full of shite . She will have to know what she is talking about so I do believe it will be informative. Fertility is such a taboo subject and fair play to Terrie for doing this. These comments I am reading are so negative I am so shocked at the women who write this sort of thing about someone speaking and highlighting fertility. What a shame
The fact you don't get how completely tone deaf this is speaks volumes. Yes the campaign and conversation is fantastic. However, there are plenty more people who are ALOT more relatable on this subject like Rosanna Davison, etc. What really isn't helpful is someone talking and being SPONSORED by a fertility clinic about such a sensitive topic to have no first hand experience of the sheer pain and stigma and financial burden of fertility issues (No, seeing friends experience it is not the same thing) Terrie never once has had this on her radar, making clear that she hated questions surrounding being asked about children and travel being more important at this point in her life (which is perfectly OK).
As for being "shocked at the women who write this sort of thing", I think it's more shocking there's a woman who'll publicly take a quick buck and try capitalise on others fertility problems/scare monger younger girls to "own their fertility".

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
I am sorry I was being nosey 🥺 I'm glad they even said it was being looked into I would say alot of the patients would of rang being upset over this. Sending you baby dust ❤ never know we might be setting up mums to be on tattle life god knows we will need it when the time comes 🙏
your fine I didn’t take offence, I’m really open about doing IVF I think it’s something that should be spoken about cause it’s so tough on people. I actually really like the podcasts from Dr Hans with Repromed, just a poor choice of influencer. He is an amazing doctor that doesn’t try sell you extra tests you don’t need.
I’ve done 3 rounds but I’m actually pregnant 🤰🏼right now. Please god all stays going well and I’ll be finished up with the clinic and meds at 12weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Suspect 1

Congrats to them but Sorry but I am fucking livid. She becomes a brand ambassador for a fertility company to talk about how women are under pressure to start families, to start a conversation around fertility testing and freezing eggs but all the while she’s pregnant?!? Anything for a few quid.
That’s totally nonsensical and such a kick in the teeth for other people who are struggling to conceive.
Totally agree. It's disgusting and appalling . It's great she is pregnant but she has misled people.

It's pure slap in the face re people who have to go this route.

Reactions: 49

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She is so false she would sicken you. All the stories when she was in Oz of how amazing it was and they were living their best lives. As soon as she felt like coming home she spun stories about how homesick she had always been and struggled to make friends. Funny how none of that was shown at the time. I’d say she planned that cringe proposal to the letter. If she didn’t notice the photographer taking pictures of her walking down the steps she should register as blind. Her whole lighter than light online persona is a big act. I’d say she would cut the eyes out of your head & come back for the lashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

RosaGirl200

Agree. He looks gay to me...
I don't think comments like this are particularly appropriate to be honest, and devalues any other valid criticism of David and Terrie's behaviour and constant flogging of stuff on social.

You can look any way you want and be any kind of sexuality or gender identity. Guys can be into fashion and hair, and be straight, feminine girls can be gay, masc-presenting women can be straight. It doesn't really matter. I don't think it brings anything to the conversation saying he "looks gay."

I don't meant to be preachy at all I just think we are all way past silly things like saying someone looks like a certain sexual identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Scarlet for her. Ireland’s only nurse don’t you know. First nurse to ever touch sand. The only nurse who can handle the wards. Mad bastard nurse at the weekend. She’s so much of a nurse she taught herself how to be a nurse. The Chuck Norris of nursing.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I’m a mum of young kids and I’m gonna unfollow ... I actually can’t hack 9 months ( which will feel like 9 years ) of her clutching her baby bump in whatever asos shite she is flogging , photos of the dog with captions “ best big brother “ , then post partum not a hair out of place , tanned and lashes on .. easiest labour in the world , best baby that sleeeps alllll day and feeds like a dream . It will all be fake and unrealistic as it’s to keep up the show for the shopping channel ..... it’s a business account she has it’s in no way a personal account ..

• Heart
Reactions: 46

notsodumbblonde

‘Mommy and Daddy’s New Travel Buddy’, sorry but I’m laughing out loud at these 2 gobshites, are they going to stick the poor baby on a flight every couple of months where it roars the plane down and traipse around from landmark to landmark for Insta photos with the poor baby spewing on their clothes 😂 they have NO idea of what’s ahead of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

brandambassador

VIP Member
I hate to generalise and stereo type and my post isn’t meant to be offensive. I understand that women don’t need to discuss their body or choices with people, I get that. I also feel that unless you’ve been through fertility issues or tough choices to have a baby/not have a baby (when we planned to get pregnant we knew it could affect my MS & result in me having a colostomy bag and 7 months after my baby was born I had the surgery for the bag 😑) you maybe just don’t fully understand the hurt anger and frustration of people regarding Terrie here. Most people think about contacting an IVF/fertility clinic for ages before they do. It’s the fear of admitting you’re having a problem (mainly to yourself/partner) and also the huge cost. While of course if the end result is a healthy baby, it will still leave you with stresses and anxieties you never had previously. You’ll know more about ovulation, progesterone, AMH levels etc than a science teacher sometimes. Even outside of clinics, unexplained or delayed fertility even between you and your partner can turn sex into some kind of chore and you’re left questioning do you really love him , because if you did surely sex shouldn’t feel like a chore? You’ll be hiding all this from workmates and friends because you don’t want to have to tell them all if it doesn’t work. Fertility clinics are so much more traumatic (even if they result in a baby for you) that this is not just about Terrie being their BA. If you haven’t been through the ringer of emotions, costs, hurt, hope, lost hope, worry, and worry for another 40 weeks if you do get pregnant because you can’t believe it. It’s simply not the same even IF Terrie tried for a few months with David before it happened. I don’t expect anyone to agree with me if they haven’t been through it, I’m not seeking a row. I’m just trying to show you, being a brand ambassador for a fertility clinic is not just about not getting pregnant the first month or 2 you try naturally. It can ruin your relationship, finances and mental health and it may not always work either. She was BA for a dental place later as they did her braces. If they hadn’t done her braces it would be a complete scam. This is the same, but on a more serious, hurtful way. If she did get fertility assistance, being a BA is/was her opportunity yesterday to tell us that. Because if someone is recommending a fertility clinic to me- I need to hear it from someone who has been through all of the trauma of it. Sorry for the rant. I just feel it’s impossible to understand it completely unless you’re having or had fertility issues 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Larborey

For all her shiting on about “doing things our way” and not doing what is expected of couples their age they sure did get married and pregnant fairly rapidly. Hilarious and full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She'll eeeeek her way through the entire pregnancy. She's already started with "Our craziest journey so far". Everything is a journey with this lot, like bore off!!
For someone that likes to bang on about dancing to the beat of her own drum and doing things her way, she has basically done everything by the book.
Finish school, go to college, get a degree, work, travel, get engaged, married, gets a house, gets a dog, has a baby!!
Not really that unconventional.
Her and Daveh are a dose of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

HumphreyB

VIP Member
If you are going to become a BA for a fertility clinic then the purpose of that is to raise awareness. To break the stigma, to create an environment where women feel comfortable opening up about their infertility. To also create a society were we are all a little more aware and in turn a little more empathetic and understanding to the struggle other families are going through.
The clinic made a huge mistake in choosing someone who either doesnt need fertility treatment or who isn't comfortable talking about their need for fertility treatment. It defeats the purpose of having a campaign.

If terrie got pregnant with no help then she is not a person who should be representing a fertility clinic. If terrie got pregnant with help but does not want to talk about it she is also not the person who should be representing the clinic.
This all falls to poor decision making on the behalf of the clinic.
If she took the job knowing damn well she was trying to get pregnant or was already pregnant then she is a bottom of the barrel human being to exploit other women and families to line her own pockets.

• Heart

Grace1718

Chatty Member
She annoys the shit out of me trying to be relatable that she’s not doing this life on the normal timelines and she’s soooo different . Hunny your 31 married and pregnant back living in Dublin with a dog. You travelled in your 20s and came home . There is NOTHING “out there” about your choices. In fact the average first time mother in Ireland is 34 so at 31 your fairly young especially for today’s standards.... you want all the normal things terror ... wedding , baby , house , dogs just don’t keep pretending your this free spirit mad bastard 😝 she’s prob one of those people who has one drink and pretends to be wasted - she always looks as fresh as a daisy the next day after her mad bastard antics ! In fairness to so sue me her choices of not having a kid yet and moving to Portugal etc are actually a bit more non conventional

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys I shed tears for Pippa today. Well not for Pippa only, for us all. Miscarriage is only one of the many difficult pregnancy topics. For me, it was knowing that getting pregnant could flare my MS. And it did and I’ve ended up with a colostomy bag and we probably know I won’t be physically healthy enough to be pregnant again. So I haven’t had a miscarriage to mourn, but I definitely mourn for the babies I won’t have and don’t get me wrong I’m grateful too. We all knew that Terrie just saw the money signs, but to blatantly then announce a natural pregnancy (because this would have been said by now if it wasn’t) early enough to be lavished with gifts and freebies. To compare, Pippa who has almost twice the following of Terrie, waits until possibly mid way to tell us, and took time to explain why it might upset people and then share a genuine story, not for money, a collab, swipe ups- just being a woman and talking. I’ll be unfollowing Terrie.

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I seen a meme the other day and it said "here's an idea for a gender reveal party. You, your partner and your doctor in the doctor's office and the doctor does a scan and tells you what you're having and then you go home". 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
But maybe she was using them before she started the partnership with it , and that’s how her role came about

I think people need to chill a bit regarding her collar or whatever.. maybe she was getting help from them prior and when she found out she was pregnant that’s when they started working together? I don’t think it’s fair to speculate or people saying they are ‘blind with anger’ bit extreme I’m sure she’ll come on and talk about it at some stage
I guess that was a dig at me. Fair enough if I was bit extreme but try being infertile and trust me I hate myself for being jealous and I hate myself for coming onto this forum for just having a rant but I know a few people on this were a bit upset over the whole BA thing and I just wanted to vent. So yeah... But influencers have a right to have some things private however they have to be transparent with being brand ambassador especially for a fertility clinic. If she wanted to keep it private she should of turned down the offer especially when pen to paper she knows her friends struggled not her but her friends....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41