Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the YouTube, I refuse to let her earn a cent of my view, defiantly where she is making her money as her contint engagement on Instagram are completely dire, the numbers have never added up but she preaches how she “grew” her following! Beyond laughable like her recent content it shows where she really is!

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched the YouTube, I refuse to let her earn a cent of my view, defiantly where she is making her money as her contint engagement on Instagram are completely dire, the numbers have never added up but she preaches how she “grew” her following! Beyond laughable like her recent content it shows where she really is!
Are you looking for Erica 🤣

Reactions: 2
does she ever take that big fake smile off her face? Everything is always wonderful in Terrors life or so she likes us to believe! Too sweet to be wholesome!

Reactions: 10
I lived abroad and didn’t like it and to this day am the only person I know that admits that . Met lots of people like her who were making out to their friends that they lived the high life being a mad bastard when it was the total opposite. Omg and remember Terrie tricking nurses into crappy jobs over there ??? Terrie was sooo excited to go back to Oz then next post she bought a house in Dublin ? Like you don’t buy a house and move in in 2 days. Extremely bizarre behaviour to me.
That house is rented..they like to allude to the fact it was bought but its rented

Reactions: 8
I've only heard of her with the repromed debacle so hadn't seen any videos before today's insta. Is she always so stilted? Was so awkward.

Also do Laura Lynn pay her too?

Reactions: 1
I am sorry I was being nosey 🥺 I'm glad they even said it was being looked into I would say alot of the patients would of rang being upset over this. Sending you baby dust ❤ never know we might be setting up mums to be on tattle life god knows we will need it when the time comes 🙏
your fine I didn’t take offence, I’m really open about doing IVF I think it’s something that should be spoken about cause it’s so tough on people. I actually really like the podcasts from Dr Hans with Repromed, just a poor choice of influencer. He is an amazing doctor that doesn’t try sell you extra tests you don’t need.
I’ve done 3 rounds but I’m actually pregnant 🤰🏼right now. Please god all stays going well and I’ll be finished up with the clinic and meds at 12weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
That house is rented..they like to allude to the fact it was bought but its rented
Always thought they bought it! But makes sense as she doesn’t talk much about it and interiors like a lot of people who buy houses. But just typical that she wants people to think it was bought ... all about appearance and wants people to be jealous of her life .

Reactions: 7
Always thought they bought it! But makes sense as she doesn’t talk much about it and interiors like a lot of people who buy houses. But just typical that she wants people to think it was bought ... all about appearance and wants people to be jealous of her life .
That was the typical smoke and mirrors act by Terrie. Neither confirm nor deny whether it was bought or sold just show the keys and them moving in.

Who gives a shite if she is renting🤷🏻‍♀️If she admitted at least then she might portray a more realistic version of life as most people struggle massively to get a mortgage

Reactions: 9
That was the typical smoke and mirrors act by Terrie. Neither confirm nor deny whether it was bought or sold just show the keys and them moving in.

Who gives a shite if she is renting🤷🏻‍♀️If she admitted at least then she might portray a more realistic version of life as most people struggle massively to get a mortgage
She's renting like that other headmelter Fitzpatrick, nikki. They're full of notions the lot of them. Champagne lifestyle on a beer budget

• Haha
Reactions: 9
your fine I didn’t take offence, I’m really open about doing IVF I think it’s something that should be spoken about cause it’s so tough on people. I actually really like the podcasts from Dr Hans with Repromed, just a poor choice of influencer. He is an amazing doctor that doesn’t try sell you extra tests you don’t need.
I’ve done 3 rounds but I’m actually pregnant 🤰🏼right now. Please god all stays going well and I’ll be finished up with the clinic and meds at 12weeks.
Awh huge congrats I am so happy for you ❤ I did see one of his q&as he seems very straight forward as in not telling you extras you can have. I have been to 2 different clinics but hope to head to prague in September and begin the process all over again. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congratulations! Im just about to start my second round ! I have first hand experience with Dr Hans too and I have no complaints. I just wish Repromed would address this partnership with Terrie tho. It just does nothing for the image people have of fertility clinics. In fact it only damages it and makes it even harder for the people who are starting out on what is already a very daunting journey!

She's renting like that other headmelter Fitzpatrick, nikki. They're full of notions the lot of them. Champagne lifestyle on a beer budget
😂Ya you often can’t tell who has money and who doesn’t. Some people live way beyond their means and take out loan after loan to keep up with a lifestyle . Like it’s ridiculous. Her rent could be quite a lot for that house but I’m sure she’s paying most of it ... does David work full time ? Again she would never admit if he was out of work or anything I’m sure

I have to laugh at the image she tries to portray, like she’s this woman who loves to travel and isn’t bothered by when you should do things in life like getting married or having kids.. the amount of times I’ve seen those memes on her stories about not comparing yourself to other women and you can be married and have children or buy a house at any age.. yet there she is running to America like a saddo after that dope and then practically racing down the aisle not long after being engaged and then pregnant in no time.. she’s so full of tit. I would not be surprised if Australia was something he wanted to do and she just went along with it. She seems like the type of girl that can’t do anything without her fella.

Reactions: 20
Awh huge congrats I am so happy for you ❤ I did see one of his q&as he seems very straight forward as in not telling you extras you can have. I have been to 2 different clinics but hope to head to prague in September and begin the process all over again. 🙏
Sending you all the luck ❤❤

Congratulations! Im just about to start my second round ! I have first hand experience with Dr Hans too and I have no complaints. I just wish Repromed would address this partnership with Terrie tho. It just does nothing for the image people have of fertility clinics. In fact it only damages it and makes it even harder for the people who are starting out on what is already a very daunting journey!
I wouldn’t leave her turn you off Dr Hans. He is incredible and so knowledgeable. I would let the clinic know your thoughts on Terri. I did and to be fair to them they took it.
I think in hindsight they regret going near her. They were doing so well with Georgie Crawford podcast with Hans.
I was talking to another ivf blogger who said they received loads of messages saying how cruel and insensitive Terri was.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.