Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s like she’s trying to justify what she’s doing and making it ok.
That's because in her eyes she has done nothing wrong and we are the ones with the problem. 🤦🏻‍♀️How dare we call her out on anything when all she has done is share her happy news and if we can't be happy for her then we are all jealous witches, trolls etc etc

She cannot see that sharing her news of a naturally conceived pregnancy ,a few weeks after announcing a collab with a fertility clinic is the epitome of poor taste. She has no clue of why it would trigger women and has triggered women cos its not something she has ever gone through and she appears to have the emotional maturity of a turnip 🙄

Reactions: 19
That's because in her eyes she has done nothing wrong and we are the ones with the problem. 🤦🏻‍♀️How dare we call her out on anything when all she has done is share her happy news and if we can't be happy for her then we are all jealous witches, trolls etc etc

She cannot see that sharing her news of a naturally conceived pregnancy ,a few weeks after announcing a collab with a fertility clinic is the epitome of poor taste. She has no clue of why it would trigger women and has triggered women cos its not something she has ever gone through and she appears to have the emotional maturity of a turnip 🙄
That’s an insult to turnips. I used to think she was just a bit naive and harmless but since this, I think she’s just selfish and money grabbing. Imagine being so self involved that you can’t even see what you’re doing is so hurtful and insensitive. For someone her age, she’s incredibly immature and selfish. The big doe eyes and giggly personality have worn thin

Reactions: 11
Omg she is so boring!!!! Her stories are a constant cycle of ad, AF link, dog, ad, AF link, college work, ad.... I'm sick of it all. I unfollowed ages ago but time to stop creeping on her page!
And on a side note, I used to really like the name Terrie and she has ruined it for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could have definitely hidden that pregnancy for another month or even two with how small she is she’s not even showing and it doesn’t look like she will be soon either. It’s pure greed with her.
If any influencer had to be BA for Repromed Pippa would have been the best choice after today

Reactions: 11
It’s like she’s trying to justify what she’s doing and making it ok.
She definately is. And it cant really be justified. She is a very lucky girl. Things come easy for her. Some day she will get some wake up call and god love her when it happens she will not be able to deal. Very immature and needs to use her brains. The poor women following her/worshiping her. If only they knew...

Reactions: 1
A few years ago back in Snapchat times she posted snap after snap saying things like “it’s taken so much strength for me to come on and talk about this “ . “This has been the hardest few months of our lives” . “I went to my cervical check” . “I couldn’t believe this was happening to me” .... it went on and on but wouldn’t clarify what happened. Like alluding to cancer but it must have been abnormal cells that she needed removed. Which of course is v scary but I remember being absolutely shocked how she was telling the story to vaguely and so dramatically , couldn’t believe how attention seeking it was !! Like tell people the truth if you’re raising awareness. Bizarre woman

Reactions: 27
A few years ago back in Snapchat times she posted snap after snap saying things like “it’s taken so much strength for me to come on and talk about this “ . “This has been the hardest few months of our lives” . “I went to my cervical check” . “I couldn’t believe this was happening to me” .... it went on and on but wouldn’t clarify what happened. Like alluding to cancer but it must have been abnormal cells that she needed removed. Which of course is v scary but I remember being absolutely shocked how she was telling the story to vaguely and so dramatically , couldn’t believe how attention seeking it was !! Like tell people the truth if you’re raising awareness. Bizarre woman
Don’t a lot of women have abnormal cells anyway 🙄 including myself. So dramatic!

Reactions: 9
She definately is. And it cant really be justified. She is a very lucky girl. Things come easy for her. Some day she will get some wake up call and god love her when it happens she will not be able to deal. Very immature and needs to use her brains. The poor women following her/worshiping her. If only they knew...
I get the impression that she has coasted through life on her looks. She is used to getting what she wants and doesn’t consider any bodies perspective other than her own because the world revolves around her.

Reactions: 6
The more i see and hear about Pippas news and discussion, the more it makes me so angry and disappointed in Terrier and the Repromed partnership...she literally didnt give any personal insight at all into ‘opening up a conversation’ and it was all about the money..her page is just ine big shopping channel now, nothing genuine about her...she will gloss though her pregnancy and birth and whole experience and the baby collabs will start...then she will be back in her size 6 jeans and reminding us all that she has soooo much going on and she mever stops going and this will all be supported by that dimwit husband of hers...ugh im just so sickened by the fakeness if it all....

Reactions: 13
@Babyboo75 you just said what I have been thinking here at home with my baby asleep next to me. we knew what Terrie did was just absolutely disgraceful but now we’ve also seen the direct opposite of that situation and we are all feeling empathy and care. It only goes to show that when women do truthful acknowledge their struggles and even when influencers show us their vulnerable side , we actually admire them for that. Someone in another thread said Terrie and David with the baby gro pic 6 weeks after fronting an IVF clinic and campaign but Pippa just shares a post and then she comes on her stories, no gadgets or scan pics, no stupid hashtags, just an honest woman who had a miscarriage last year and it’s obviously hurt her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember this soooo well, she was in Oz at the time and she was actually crying on her stories about it. I was fully expecting her to say she had cancer. I thought it was soooo dangerous the stuff she was saying about it esp considering she is a nurse, she doesn’t have a calm way about her at all. It felt to me like she was doing it for content as opposed to awareness but I suppose that is the running theme with her 🙄

Reactions: 20
I remember this soooo well, she was in Oz at the time and she was actually crying on her stories about it. I was fully expecting her to say she had cancer. I thought it was soooo dangerous the stuff she was saying about it esp considering she is a nurse, she doesn’t have a calm way about her at all. It felt to me like she was doing it for content as opposed to awareness but I suppose that is the running theme with her 🙄
It’s hard to believe she’s a nurse. She’s so self involved, dramatic and excitable. How does she even pretend to care about other peoples welfare?

Reactions: 12
I actually started following her at that time as another insta hun tagged her to go follow poor brave Terrie🙄 I remember at the time thinking am I missing something here or where is the actual drama!?! She’s so so immature...a real Aisling who thinks she’s a mad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I ask how do we think she'll go forward with repromed now. Like is she going to keep popping on having fertility chats and opening up the conversation with a baby bump in full view??

Out if all the instagrammers I find her the least sincere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how repromed had a new post up earlier and when they got stick on it over Terrie they deleted it?
@Jackjack38 I think they’re all just gonna carry on like nothing happened but I don’t think either of them would be brave enough to have Terrie come on for the “fertility chats” again. She’s probably not even brand ambassador anymore but they’re just not going to say anymore on it I’m guessing anyway

Reactions: 2
My opinion, this is the last we will hear terrie talk about repromed. As a business I think they know they have made a mistake and they wont make it again. Both sides will stay quiet untill it goes away.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.