Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of the previous thread:
Terror the dog whisperer tried to rescue a dog
The dog got scared of the phone constantly being shoved in its face and bit Terror
Poor Terror spent Christmas Day in hospital and had to get "surgery" (but people might not know that because she didn't post about it much or look for any sympathy whatsoever 😳)
Terror came home in her Pyjamas and was greeted by a very excited Jake (Jake is her dog, not her hubby)
Within days she was back tanning, selling, putting up swipe ups... The surgery must've worked wonders because it healed the finger in no time!
The hard working nurse that she is then toddled off to get the vaccine (we know that this was not her fault and she was not picked or prioritised because of who she is, just frustrated she got it above others who are more vulnerable or working in more risky situations, or you know, actually nursing on a regular basis)
The end!

Reactions: 17
Did anyone see her Q&A today? She wants a 2nd dog but is also planning her travels and potentially looking at doing another stint abroad? Whaaaaaaat!!??

Reactions: 6
Wonder if her and Rosie Conn have fallen out? She didn’t wish her a happy birthday and they used to be very close?

Reactions: 13
Any proof of her actually working on wards again? Or was that just a ruse to justify the early vaccine?
I’m blocked. Has she worked since she got the vaccine?
There was a screen shot I’ve seen where she said she was working on a covid ward next which is why she was vaccinated. She blocked a girl I work with when she asked why she was vaccinated when she didn’t work.

Reactions: 3
She did a Q&A today and said she has been working in this wave and will continue to do so for a few months

It annoys me that they are all promoting the Verso leggings. I got a pair and they were shite! I got the size 8-12 (I’m a small 8, sometimes a 6) and there was no stretch in them I could barely get them over my arse. I certainly don’t know how they would fit a size 12. and they are definitely not high waisted so it’s gas that Terrie keeps saying how high waisted they are.They also reeked of fish and I ended up throwing them away because they were smelling my wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It annoys me that they are all promoting the Verso leggings. I got a pair and they were shite! I got the size 8-12 (I’m a small 8, sometimes a 6) and there was no stretch in them I could barely get them over my arse. I certainly don’t know how they would fit a size 12. and they are definitely not high waisted so it’s gas that Terrie keeps saying how high waisted they are.They also reeked of fish and I ended up throwing them away because they were smelling my wardrobe.
Same! I'm surprised she is paying them to advertise them to be honest!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her Q&A today? She wants a 2nd dog but is also planning her travels and potentially looking at doing another stint abroad? Whaaaaaaat!!??
I don't think they realise what the real world is yet. That poor dog. Also PLEASE don't let them get/adopt a new dog. Moving dogs in cargo is so stressful and some dogs die. Please.

Reactions: 3
I don't think they realise what the real world is yet. That poor dog. Also PLEASE don't let them get/adopt a new dog. Moving dogs in cargo is so stressful and some dogs die. Please.
She seems to think they'll be going on regular breaks and taking the dog with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems to think they'll be going on regular breaks and taking the dog with them?
Does she realise some dogs have a quaratine for dogs to get into some countries. In oz, I believe its a month. Its something that's only done once if people really need to do it. Please please if anyone heads of her getting a dog from someone stop her. Or post here if a certain dog trust gives her a dog. She is such a selfish cow.

Reactions: 9
I know a couple who take their dog everywhere with them, but they dont travel by plane. They drive or boat and they basically plan any trips with their dogs welfare and enjoyment in mind. If this is what they do then fair play to them, but its really unfair to cargo a dog if it can be avoided. I see lots of kennel stays in his future. I hope any dog rescue place sees whats he has said and dont allow them to take another dog untill they have shown they are being responsible.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.