Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can still see 74 comments but it's not showing me the likes on a lot of them and not letting me like more comments. Strange šŸ¤”

Ill be in the clinic next week. I know it's not the admin/nursing staffs fault but I'll def be bringing the campaign up!!
I emailed them about it. They need to get these complaints on paper. Apparently senior management are looking into the collaboration.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not only did she not address anything she actually said she's the best she's ever felt in her life. Ffs.....

Reactions: 15
I unfollowed her but popped on to her page for a nose ...First of all who are these people that are ā€œbegging her to come on for the chatzā€ like Iā€™ve never understood grown women ā€œloving/idolisingā€ celebs/ influencers. I might think ā€œoh she seems nice , oh sheā€™s pretty ā€œ but I do not want to chat with them or copy their life !
anyway šŸ˜‚ she is so false even when she is saying on her stories someone in her wider family is ill she has a big smile on her face . She comes across as one of these people that pretends to care so deeply for others misfortune

Reactions: 22
She is so false she would sicken you. All the stories when she was in Oz of how amazing it was and they were living their best lives. As soon as she felt like coming home she spun stories about how homesick she had always been and struggled to make friends. Funny how none of that was shown at the time. Iā€™d say she planned that cringe proposal to the letter. If she didnā€™t notice the photographer taking pictures of her walking down the steps she should register as blind. Her whole lighter than light online persona is a big act. Iā€™d say she would cut the eyes out of your head & come back for the lashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I lived abroad and didnā€™t like it and to this day am the only person I know that admits that . Met lots of people like her who were making out to their friends that they lived the high life being a mad bastard when it was the total opposite. Omg and remember Terrie tricking nurses into crappy jobs over there ??? Terrie was sooo excited to go back to Oz then next post she bought a house in Dublin ? Like you donā€™t buy a house and move in in 2 days. Extremely bizarre behaviour to me.

Reactions: 10
I read saw on Goss.ie that this one is pregnant!!!! (yes I live under a rock) Prepare for the next few months of baby swipe-ups and collaborations šŸ˜‚ My own anxiety is through the roof at the moment from creating lists of what to borrow/buy for my baby. And Yes, Yes I am jealous. Jealous because I haven't a clue of where to start, and who would be being a first-time mum, and here is this jumped-up knacker going to have EVERYTHING handed to her on a plate. I also can't believe that she collaborated with a fertility clinic and then announced she was pregnant!! WOW, WTF, what a smack in the face. My heart goes out to all those couples out there who are struggling to conceive. What a complete insult. She either didn't tell that clinic she was pregnant or they ignored it and thought it was a great idea to have her as their face. I am sure they are regretting collaborating with her now. Greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She had a story up on her Instagram where she was parked at some beach, does anyone know where that is?

Reactions: 1
I lived abroad and didnā€™t like it and to this day am the only person I know that admits that . Met lots of people like her who were making out to their friends that they lived the high life being a mad bastard when it was the total opposite. Omg and remember Terrie tricking nurses into crappy jobs over there ??? Terrie was sooo excited to go back to Oz then next post she bought a house in Dublin ? Like you donā€™t buy a house and move in in 2 days. Extremely bizarre behaviour to me.
Shes renting I think. In No way would they ever get a mortgage... I was in Oz I loved it but she painted a different picture how in the name of Jesus can a nurse have xmas off and every weekend off is beyond me. We worked 6 days a week on Oz and she did paint a very different picture there. I think if she was more genuine and real she would of made friends and real friends at that. Again I wish her the best in the pregnancy but in general I blocked her because I dont condone anything she has done. Very fake and very deceiving for young girls and women.. may I add how the duck can you show off all your holidays you go on yearly while people who break their arses working only get 20/25 days holidays per year. She selling a lifestyle that isnt within our means so why follow her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I emailed them about it. They need to get these complaints on paper. Apparently senior management are looking into the collaboration.
Are they? Howd you find out? I'm shook! I hope they will come out soon about it and drop her as BA unless she did get help from them but as I said before she should of been more straight forward or could of mentioned it when she did her I'm up the duff post. But honestly she probably never had a problem conceiving as we all know yer mans pencil works āœ

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sure all the people struggling to conceive are delighted sheā€™s ā€œfeeling the best sheā€™s ever felt in her lifeā€ šŸ˜³. Sweet Jesus

Reactions: 22
Shes renting I think. In No way would they ever get a mortgage... I was in Oz I loved it but she painted a different picture how in the name of Jesus can a nurse have xmas off and every weekend off is beyond me. We worked 6 days a week on Oz and she did paint a very different picture there. I think if she was more genuine and real she would of made friends and real friends at that. Again I wish her the best in the pregnancy but in general I blocked her because I dont condone anything she has done. Very fake and very deceiving for young girls and women.. may I add how the duck can you show off all your holidays you go on yearly while people who break their arses working only get 20/25 days holidays per year. She selling a lifestyle that isnt within our means so why follow her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Are they? Howd you find out? I'm shook! I hope they will come out soon about it and drop her as BA unless she did get help from them but as I said before she should of been more straight forward or could of mentioned it when she did her I'm up the duff post. But honestly she probably never had a problem conceiving as we all know yer mans pencil works āœ
I was told at the clinic Iā€™m a patient of Repromed. They didnā€™t seem surprised I said it, they must of got a few complaints.

I was told at the clinic Iā€™m a patient of Repromed. They didnā€™t seem surprised I said it, they must of got a few complaints.
I am sorry I was being nosey šŸ„ŗ I'm glad they even said it was being looked into I would say alot of the patients would of rang being upset over this. Sending you baby dust ā¤ never know we might be setting up mums to be on tattle life god knows we will need it when the time comes šŸ™

Reactions: 7
It was beyond silly of the clinic, a really poor decision full stop never mind what influencer they used.
They are renting, she implied and allowed people believe they bought but they didnt.

Her nonsense with getting other nurses to go to Oz was when I considered this one dangerous. Sell all the cheap tat you want but deceiving and luring innocent people, other nurses over to Oz with all these false promises was nothing short of disgusting.
I wouldnt let her near me as a patient because she is cruel.

Reactions: 14
It was beyond silly of the clinic, a really poor decision full stop never mind what influencer they used.
They are renting, she implied and allowed people believe they bought but they didnt.

Her nonsense with getting other nurses to go to Oz was when I considered this one dangerous. Sell all the cheap tat you want but deceiving and luring innocent people, other nurses over to Oz with all these false promises was nothing short of disgusting.
I wouldnt let her near me as a patient because she is cruel.
I also do not think she has many years under her belt as a nurse as she always worked part time or just nurse on call sort of thing. I would say a nurse who worked 2 years after graduating has more experience and I dont mean that in a bad way but she wouldn't been through the wars so to speak

Reactions: 8
Oh my god she was dying during those stories. Couldnā€™t wait to get off.... Iā€™d say sheā€™s dying inside, good to see she has some shame.
Not addressing it tho.... she could have at least at this stage said ā€˜Iā€™m aware of a lot of new followers who came via repromed and also original followers who struggle, and I hope this pregnancy news isnā€™t too upsetting ā€˜
No.. f them. Iā€™m gonna do pregnancy chats

Reactions: 17
The best thing both the clinic and Terrie could do would be to just address it. A ā€œhey we fucked upā€ few stories, apologise and move on. People are just angrier thereā€™s no acknowledgement. Why doesnā€™t she ever do the right thing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.