Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dying at her wearing her dress backwards!. Saying it can be worn both ways. No hun, the back is longer and now it’s hanging down the front. She’s just beyond cool 🙄😅
Omg it looks ridiculous backwards... and terrible material too, no offence to her

Reactions: 10
Greed greed greed greed greed! That's why she took the collab! Why the duck they asked her is completely beyond me though!! Bad decision!! I haven't bought anything in it since and would usually pick up a few presents there
She took the lifestyle gig because its a paid job. They are a walking advertisement
think it’s my naivety to think there’s still authenticity out there😪

Greed greed greed greed greed! That's why she took the collab! Why the duck they asked her is completely beyond me though!! Bad decision!! I haven't bought anything in it since and would usually pick up a few presents there
agreed! It changed my opinion of lifestyle sports for sure!

Reactions: 5
The whole industry has moved on. It used to be the case that they rated/gave feedback with integrity but not anymore. They will promote whatever they are paid too. They will take whatever job comes their way. The sooner we stop all following their links the sooner they stop being paid

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The dress was rotten anyway and it just looked like she got dressed in the dark because it blatantly looked back to front!!🤷🏼‍♀️

The dress was rotten anyway and it just looked like she got dressed in the dark because it blatantly looked back to front!!🤷🏼‍♀️
It was so bad I nearly swiped up to see what it was supposed to look like! Maybe that’s what she was aiming for? Worth looking like a numpty if more people swipe up

Reactions: 3
Terrie has made no secret of the fact that she doesn't exercise and seems to have a poor fitness level (except for couch 2 5K that she did for about a week) but I guess she's slim and pretty so that will do 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Terrie has made no secret of the fact that she doesn't exercise and seems to have a poor fitness level (except for couch 2 5K that she did for about a week) but I guess she's slim and pretty so that will do 😡
Given the time we are living in they are the only type of collabs that are lucrative for floggers. No one is going out so we are just wearing active/casual wear. She's a leach and will latch on to whatever makes her money. When she posts those pics as if she is on spin bike I have to laugh 🤡

Find it hard to believe her and her sister picked out those gifts and paid for them when they’re basically matching. has she ever had a day without an ad?

Reactions: 7
Find it hard to believe her and her sister picked out those gifts and paid for them when they’re basically matching. has she ever had a day without an ad?
Did she say she paid for them? I don't think she did? It was a collab. I saw another Instagrammer doing it too, one that I actually like though 😅

Her latest post standing in her uniform. Hilarious. She must realize how much of an idiot she looks to everyone who isn’t licking her arse on instagram. Someone praised her as a hero and she said “not at all”. But you only posted the picture to be praised as a hero hun. What a sad sap

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg the comments and her responses. How can she actually stand over doing that she’s probably been in there 10 times since last March.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely cringe for her, not an ounce of humility 🙈

And she wasn’t even working today 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Terrie as a nurse working in the restricted areas can ya maybe piss off from the door there for your photo bomb.... a surgical mask and not one other ounce of PPE dont worry us real nurses working in the pandemic since last March are in through them doors sweating in PPE gear head to toe ya better rush off now wouldn't want ya to break a nail.. see ya in another 6 months for another pose

Reactions: 28
Scarlet for her. Ireland’s only nurse don’t you know. First nurse to ever touch sand. The only nurse who can handle the wards. Mad bastard nurse at the weekend. She’s so much of a nurse she taught herself how to be a nurse. The Chuck Norris of nursing.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Scarlet for her. Ireland’s only nurse don’t you know. First nurse to ever touch sand. The only nurse who can handle the wards. Mad bastard nurse at the weekend. She’s so much of a nurse she taught herself how to be a nurse. The Chuck Norris of nursing.
I heard she invented nursing. Plus she is both a student AND the Lecturer in her Postgrad course!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.