Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she goes on like a 12 year old that’s had too many sweets at a sleepover. How on earth is she going to raise a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry did she just Bury her grandfather you wouldn't have thought she lost a tooth never mind a grandad........ think its very disrespectful to be on like a haribo kid jumping around the place like cop on

Reactions: 19
And straight on with the pregnancy freebies. Wouldn't it be a much nicer gesture for these companies to donate their products. I'm sure there's plenty of maternity hospitals / women's shelters where they be much more appreciated and needed. I would have far more respect for a company that would do that than throwing freebies at these influencers for advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And straight on with the pregnancy freebies. Wouldn't it be a much nicer gesture for these companies to donate their products. I'm sure there's plenty of maternity hospitals / women's shelters where they be much more appreciated and needed. I would have far more respect for a company that would do that than throwing freebies at these influencers for advertising.
I’ve always said this 🙌🏽

The companies are bad for giving but these ones are even worse for accepting. They can still get paid, still rally PR for a company by donating.

Money hungry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You'd think cloud10 or Terrie would donate the stuff to Sinead Hingston who is looking for prizes to raise money for the TLC pregnancy clinic in Holles Street/NMH for women with recurrent miscarriages

Reactions: 14
You'd think cloud10 or Terrie would donate the stuff to Sinead Hingston who is looking for prizes to raise money for the TLC pregnancy clinic in Holles Street/NMH for women with recurrent miscarriages
Surely Queen Terrie, patron Saint of Repromed and raising awareness and openness on fertility issues, will donate a massive prize to Sinead Hingston! And surely she would think of it herself and not have to read the suggestion here or get told to do it by her management! She is so kind, genuine and honest after all.........

• Haha
Hi Terrie, no one gives a shite about your gender reveal only you and Daveeeh! Why do parents think everyone else cares?? Never got this!

• Heart
Hi Terrie, no one gives a shite about your gender reveal only you and Daveeeh! Why do parents think everyone else cares?? Never got this!
NEVER understood this. It's not like it's gona be pink and they are gona shout "AW FUUCCK I WANTED A BOY!!!!" so bleeping pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 10
NEVER understood this. It's not like it's gona be pink and they are gona shout "AW FUUCCK I WANTED A BOY!!!!" so bleeping pointless
That's a gender reveal I'd like to see though , if someone did shout that 😂It's such a load of shite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what. I actually used to really like Terrie, more so around her love for animals. I thought she was a kind soul. More fool me. But this deal with Repromed is just so cold hearted & ill thought out & she’s carrying on now like it’s no big deal by never addressing it & all the excited chatter about her gender reveal two days after burying her grandfather? I’m unfollowing.

Reactions: 13
That would be such a nice thing to do. You know what I wouldn’t even give her nice ideas like that to try and redeem herself, she’s shown her true colours in my eyes by not even addressing the repromed hanlin

Reactions: 4
I'm so annoyed with all this pregnancy talk when before this if someone asked are u planning of having kids she would flip the lid!!! Can't understand how anyone follows her, it's just ad after ad

ETA... What would she know about pregnancy clothes?? I've more of a bump when I need to poo than she has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
323A08ED-D4C9-40CA-8B41-A85372AAEA91.png

Is she for real? I get whoever the follower is messaging her might not have a clue what’s going on but terror definitely knows what she’s done! Yeah sure fire away there with all the baby spam after directing so many couples struggling with fertility to your page 🙄 tone deaf. She actually boils my blood at this rate, and like her pathetic tiny asterisk saying pregnancy chats is gonna do anything while it’s on the same page as all the pregnancy spam, it should be coming up as a warning pic before her actually pregnancy shite.

I seen someone had contacted repromed a while back, has anyone had an update? Dying to see someone take some responsibility at this rate it’s sick.
She’s such a selfish insensitive witch 🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
View attachment 594725
Is she for real? I get whoever the follower is messaging her might not have a clue what’s going on but terror definitely knows what she’s done! Yeah sure fire away there with all the baby spam after directing so many couples struggling with fertility to your page 🙄 tone deaf. She actually boils my blood at this rate, and like her pathetic tiny asterisk saying pregnancy chats is gonna do anything while it’s on the same page as all the pregnancy spam, it should be coming up as a warning pic before her actually pregnancy shite.

I seen someone had contacted repromed a while back, has anyone had an update? Dying to see someone take some responsibility at this rate it’s sick.
She’s such a selfish insensitive witch 🤬🤬
I contacted repromed and they haven’t acknowledged it or even had the manners to reply

• Angry
I contacted repromed and they haven’t acknowledged it or even had the manners to reply
Ugh they’re vile.

It’s just like she’s trying to spin this narrative now that she’s been playing down the pregnancy but she hasn’t AT ALL. And I bet she’ll start putting up more of these sheep messages to try and justify the pregnancy spam that’s due to come

Reactions: 4
I contacted Repromed too and they never responded. It's so disappointing, thank god I'm not having treatment with them.

Reactions: 6
I seen a meme the other day and it said "here's an idea for a gender reveal party. You, your partner and your doctor in the doctor's office and the doctor does a scan and tells you what you're having and then you go home". 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why do they all have to have gender reveals.....is it for the freebies??...I loved the surprise of not knowing🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.