Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Terrie couldn't wait any longer to get it out there so the freebies could start rolling in. And as for the "pregnancy style". Flouncing around in a size 8 with no bump saying it will fit for another few months. Very relatable 😒
Size 6 more like it ! I’d say she was barely 12 weeks announcing she just wants all the freebies and attention ! Say she is sickkkkk with pippa announcement!

Reactions: 14
Size 6 more like it ! I’d say she was barely 12 weeks announcing she just wants all the freebies and attention ! Say she is sickkkkk with pippa announcement!
Oh absolutely. Most people in the limelight would try to keep it a secret as long as possible and only announce it when they can’t hide a bump any longer. You would be only starting to tell people you were close to after 12 weeks. I’d say she went straight to the beach from the scan 🤣
And you won’t see Pippa with swipe ups and gender reveals/photo shoots every 5 minutes to cash in on the poor baby before they’re even born

Reactions: 8
Let's face it...I ain't a fan of bloggers hence being on Tattle 😋 but in fairness to Pippa she's the cream of the crop! Not even Suzanne Jackass could get to her level! She has class and some sophistication. The rest are scum!

Reactions: 21
Terri could defo learn a lot from Pippa! Pippa didn’t have to say any of that online but she chose to, first time I have ever seen Pippa getting emosh on stories. She came across very genuine. Then there’s Terri that does a collab with a fertility clinic while she’s pregnant and doesn’t even address it. She’s a joke

Reactions: 29
100% agree with what everyone has said re: Pippas announcement. Im not here biggest fan but I think she came across as so genuine speaking about her joy at discovering she was pregnant , the boys reaction and then discussing her miscarriage. You could see the heartache and emotion when she started to speak about it.

Pippa will probably do more for bring the topic of miscarriage into the main mainstream with her off the cuff story than Terrie has or ever will with her paid ad for a fertility clinic and her ' opening up the conversation ' cos from what I can see that conversation is still firmly closed on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Everything about how Pippa is handling the whole situation really shows Terrie up even more.

Reactions: 19
Pippa will probably do more for bring the topic of miscarriage into the main mainstream with her off the cuff story than Terrie has or ever will with her paid ad for a fertility clinic and her ' opening up the conversation ' cos from what I can see that conversation is still firmly closed on her page.
In one story, Pippa has already done that! I feel somewhat comforted after watching Pippa's story. I never felt any of that with Terrie, because she never brought any emotion to it, she was just doing a paid promotion and that was it! I hope she realises now what a bad move she made doing the promotion, and feels somewhat bad, but if her past is anything to go by, she'll be laughing all the way to the bank and won't give a duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Everything about how Pippa is handling the whole situation really shows Terrie up even more.
I completely agree with this! Terri’s announcement was before 12 weeks it was fuelled by greed and monetary value just like her collaboration with Repromed. Pippa has reached out to women with pure kindness and empathy without the need to be paid to do so.
Terri actually disgusts me! I just unfollowed her I’ll get my pregnancy style from pippa!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Pippa and Rosanna Davison have been the epitome of honesty, dignity and class while speaking about their pregnancy struggles. Terrie and Repromed’s silence regarding fertility on the other hand speaks absolute volumes. She’s an absolute fraud with minus morals. Cancel her already 🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Pippa and Rosanna Davison have been the epitome of honesty, dignity and class while speaking about their pregnancy struggles. Terrie and Repromed’s silence regarding fertility on the other hand speaks absolute volumes. She’s an absolute fraud with minus morals. Cancel her already 🙅🏻‍♀️
Probably because they don’t need to rely on Instagram ad money and aren’t greedy for free tit.

Reactions: 10
Oh and can she take Faces by Disgrace with her if we are cancelling people.....

Reactions: 8
Guys I shed tears for Pippa today. Well not for Pippa only, for us all. Miscarriage is only one of the many difficult pregnancy topics. For me, it was knowing that getting pregnant could flare my MS. And it did and I’ve ended up with a colostomy bag and we probably know I won’t be physically healthy enough to be pregnant again. So I haven’t had a miscarriage to mourn, but I definitely mourn for the babies I won’t have and don’t get me wrong I’m grateful too. We all knew that Terrie just saw the money signs, but to blatantly then announce a natural pregnancy (because this would have been said by now if it wasn’t) early enough to be lavished with gifts and freebies. To compare, Pippa who has almost twice the following of Terrie, waits until possibly mid way to tell us, and took time to explain why it might upset people and then share a genuine story, not for money, a collab, swipe ups- just being a woman and talking. I’ll be unfollowing Terrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It could never have been dealt with genuinely by Terrie because firstly, it was only about the money from day one. And also because that woman doesn’t have it in her to be genuine. She has made a complete spectacle of herself and I hope baby brands steer clear of her. That would be just another kick in the teeth to see her spend the next few months rubbing everyone’s nose in it even more than she already has

I actually don't know if the girl is down right dumb or actually heartless...

Plot twist...Hey I'm pregnant and I'm also promoting a fertility clinic!

Screenshot_20210531-155548_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.