Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another FU post lads. It’s gonna be a long 9 months.... View attachment 582899
That post just drips in passive agressivness 🙄And that's Terrie's problem. She won't come straight out and say I shared my news and got back lash and I apologise if I seemed insensitive cos she is incapable of taking responsibility for her crappy behaviour.

That collab should never have happened and nurse or not she was never in any position to comment on fertility issues if she herself has never had them and if she has flat out refuses to talk about them , so much for opening up the discussion, only opening up to the point she was contrated too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don't even get me started on the can't carry her own bags shite. You're pregnant not incapacitated 🙄 I said this before on a thread way back but I think her and David are a very co dependent couple where one can't function without the other , just an observation 🤔

Reactions: 19
The tan on her hands in the stories today is terrible looks like something a 14 years would do 😆

Reactions: 10
That's Terrie though...she can only really communicate through passive aggressive memes. She has absolutely no integrity just a Cheshire cat face (pumped with filler and botox) that she hides behind! She's a bell end!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's Terrie though...she can only really communicate through passive aggressive memes. She has absolutely no integrity just a Cheshire cat face (pumped with filler and botox) that she hides behind! She's a bell end!
That’s why her and David are a good match he’s the same so passive aggressive.. poor baby having to live amongst 2 narcissistic passive aggressive parents..

Does Terrie drive ?
I saw someone asked her that and she said “yep I do. Late to the party but whatever”
Probably meaning she only started recently but again would not admit that before as she’s so proud about everything.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but giving jake the teddy she bought for the baby just cause he wanted it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I know! And is he going to just leave the baby with theirs? I doubt it!!
This 100%. That dog has had no proper training and I can guarantee you he'll be swiftly rehomed as soon as the Fitzpatrick spawn arrives on the scene.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she will have the same pregnancy transformation as Tara Makeup... i.e. a distinct transition from Fillers&Botox to minus facial features!

• Haha
She’s renting the one in balgriffin but they own a house in lusk they rent out
I know. But she makes out like its hers she's throwing money at it and only says it was rented when questioned. They love to make out like everything is theirs but they're renting most of it.

Reactions: 4
I know. But she makes out like its hers she's throwing money at it and only says it was rented when questioned. They love to make out like everything is theirs but they're renting most of it.
Is Nikki in balgriffin as well ? I live on the northside but not great with all the areas is balgriffin not just clare hall / darndale ?

Reactions: 2
Is Nikki in balgriffin as well ? I live on the northside but not great with all the areas is balgriffin not just clare hall / darndale ?
I grew up around Northside Shopping Centre but out of that area for nearly 20 years in a different county

Yes we would have considered balgrifin an extension of Darndale/clare hall (I know it's not Darndale but it's a stone throw)

I suppose people probably see it as more malahide road/close to malahide but if you are from that area you'd more think it as clare hall/Darndale. Well i would and most I know from the areas.

Reactions: 5
I grew up around Northside Shopping Centre but out of that area for nearly 20 years in a different county

Yes we would have considered balgrifin an extension of Darndale/clare hall (I know it's not Darndale but it's a stone throw)

I suppose people probably see it as more malahide road/close to malahide but if you are from that area you'd more think it as clare hall/Darndale. Well i would and most I know from the areas.
Thank you .. yes not that there is anything wrong with clare hall or darndale just they go on like they are living in Malahide marina ...

Reactions: 2
She annoys the tit out of me trying to be relatable that she’s not doing this life on the normal timelines and she’s soooo different . Hunny your 31 married and pregnant back living in Dublin with a dog. You travelled in your 20s and came home . There is NOTHING “out there” about your choices. In fact the average first time mother in Ireland is 34 so at 31 your fairly young especially for today’s standards.... you want all the normal things terror ... wedding , baby , house , dogs just don’t keep pretending your this free spirit mad bastard 😝 she’s prob one of those people who has one drink and pretends to be wasted - she always looks as fresh as a daisy the next day after her mad bastard antics ! In fairness to so sue me her choices of not having a kid yet and moving to Portugal etc are actually a bit more non conventional

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.