Terrie McEvoy #3 Spent Xmas in hospital, finger seems fine, able to tan, sell & drink wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she buried her grandfather today and has been doing fashion posts the last few days. She is one cold calculated individual.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I cannot believe she buried her grandfather today and has been doing fashion posts the last few days. She is one cold calculated individual.
I think thats an unfair statement to make. Her insta account is a source of income for her.

Reactions: 4
I think thats an unfair statement to make. Her insta account is a source of income for her.
I get your point but most people would take a few days off when a family member passes, some people would get paid for that time but if its a close family member then apart from being on the bread line needing the money most people wouldn't even be thinking of the money when they are off

Reactions: 18
I took it from her story he passed today? And she has barely been on since? Not easy on people losing loved ones during covid

Reactions: 6
I get your point but most people would take a few days off when a family member passes, some people would get paid for that time but if its a close family member then apart from being on the bread line needing the money most people wouldn't even be thinking of the money when they are off
But its her decision, its her family member. If she feels comfortable doing it, thats down to her. I feel its wrong to judge someones elses grief.

Reactions: 9
Tbf to her its her job ,when my grandmother died i only took the 2 days off for her funeral. She may be a twit but I don't think it's fair to judge her on that.

Reactions: 12
I do think her page is almost a fabrication, she shows no personality, no fun, no vulnerability, nothing real. It's a shopping channel basically. So I'm not surprised she was able to continue selling in the circumstances.

Reactions: 17
I do think her page is almost a fabrication, she shows no personality, no fun, no vulnerability, nothing real. It's a shopping channel basically. So I'm not surprised she was able to continue selling in the circumstances.
100% with you on the comparison to a shopping channel. And a shite shopping channel too.

Reactions: 16
I’m a mum of young kids and I’m gonna unfollow ... I actually can’t hack 9 months ( which will feel like 9 years ) of her clutching her baby bump in whatever asos shite she is flogging , photos of the dog with captions “ best big brother “ , then post partum not a hair out of place , tanned and lashes on .. easiest labour in the world , best baby that sleeeps alllll day and feeds like a dream . It will all be fake and unrealistic as it’s to keep up the show for the shopping channel ..... it’s a business account she has it’s in no way a personal account ..

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m a mum of young kids and I’m gonna unfollow ... I actually can’t hack 9 months ( which will feel like 9 years ) of her clutching her baby bump in whatever asos shite she is flogging , photos of the dog with captions “ best big brother “ , then post partum not a hair out of place , tanned and lashes on .. easiest labour in the world , best baby that sleeeps alllll day and feeds like a dream . It will all be fake and unrealistic as it’s to keep up the show for the shopping channel ..... it’s a business account she has it’s in no way a personal account ..
Haha this is literally how it’s going to go for the next few months, everything will be perfect and totally unrealistic

Reactions: 11
We value the influencers who show the realistic tit storms in life. Instead of perceiving a " perfect life ". Not a hair or hormone out of place ..

Reactions: 5
She'll eeeeek her way through the entire pregnancy. She's already started with "Our craziest journey so far". Everything is a journey with this lot, like bore off!!
For someone that likes to bang on about dancing to the beat of her own drum and doing things her way, she has basically done everything by the book.
Finish school, go to college, get a degree, work, travel, get engaged, married, gets a house, gets a dog, has a baby!!
Not really that unconventional.
Her and Daveh are a dose of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She'll eeeeek her way through the entire pregnancy. She's already started with "Our craziest journey so far". Everything is a journey with this lot, like bore off!!
For someone that likes to bang on about dancing to the beat of her own drum and doing things her way, she has basically done everything by the book.
Finish school, go to college, get a degree, work, travel, get engaged, married, gets a house, gets a dog, has a baby!!
Not really that unconventional.
Her and Daveh are a dose of shite.
Dose of shite!!! 👏 but they are a mad bastard dose of shite! Don't do anything by halves like!!! Living life outside of the box! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.